Elder Scrolls RP discussion

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ewok117 (new)

Ewok117 (Who has a cooler username than you) | 356 comments I don't know about all of you, but I think that what the group needs is a new RP to perk it up. So, any ideas, comments... ANYTHING?

message 2: by Ewok117 (new)

Ewok117 (Who has a cooler username than you) | 356 comments I'm getting impatient. So... I'll post some ideas. Yeah.

message 3: by Ewok117 (new)

Ewok117 (Who has a cooler username than you) | 356 comments WELCOME, EVERYBODY, TO THE "WHAT RP SHOLD WE DO NEXT" SHOW! I'M HERE WITH OUR THREE CONTESTANTS!

message 4: by Ewok117 (new)

Ewok117 (Who has a cooler username than you) | 356 comments FIRST UP, WE HAVE...
HIGH ROCK!
DO I HEAR ANY BIDS?

message 5: by Ewok117 (last edited Feb 24, 2010 07:58AM) (new)

Ewok117 (Who has a cooler username than you) | 356 comments AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND NEXT CONTESTANT IS...
THE BLACK MARSH!!!!!!!!!
LET'S HEAR SOME APPLAUSE!

message 6: by Ewok117 (new)

Ewok117 (Who has a cooler username than you) | 356 comments LAST, BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST, WE'VE GOT...
HAMMERFELL!!
ALRIGHT!

message 7: by Ewok117 (new)

Ewok117 (Who has a cooler username than you) | 356 comments *ahem* ok, now that that's done, I'll just do some schoolwork and wait here.

message 8: by Ewok117 (new)

Ewok117 (Who has a cooler username than you) | 356 comments So, any time you could get on is good.

message 9: by Ewok117 (last edited Feb 24, 2010 07:43AM) (new)

Ewok117 (Who has a cooler username than you) | 356 comments So, here's a world map.
Map

message 10: by Ewok117 (new)

Ewok117 (Who has a cooler username than you) | 356 comments And all the races are here.
Click on me!

message 11: by Ewok117 (new)

Ewok117 (Who has a cooler username than you) | 356 comments Any thing else? Good. I vote for... oooooooh, i'll make a poll!

message 12: by Ewok117 (last edited Feb 24, 2010 12:06PM) (new)

Ewok117 (Who has a cooler username than you) | 356 comments I'm bored.
Also...

~▲~
▲ ▲
I feel rpg-y.
So, yeah.

message 13: by Ewok117 (new)

Ewok117 (Who has a cooler username than you) | 356 comments WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE (except for Krista) WHO GETS ON AT THE DAY????????????? JUST GET ON FOR 30 MINUTES, OR SOMETHING, PEOPLE!!!!!

message 14: by Resa (new)

Resa (chinchillagirl95) | 270 comments Bwhahaha. XD
Look who's talking.
*coughthe one who hasn't been active on this site for 3+ monthscough*

Plus it's hard when you're bruied under a pile of schoolwork to do. x___x (In fact, I'm trapped under one right now...)

message 15: by Ewok117 (new)

Ewok117 (Who has a cooler username than you) | 356 comments Yeah, sorry... BUT i'll be on every day, all day (from 9 to 5) so just try to RP for like 1/2 hour. Anyawy... is this a good idea? A new RP?

message 16: by Resa (new)

Resa (chinchillagirl95) | 270 comments That sounds like a fine idea.
But first you might want to ask the other members in this group/invite more people. And considering this group is pretty dead anyway... But like I said, if we can get some interest in it, sure.

message 17: by Ewok117 (new)

Ewok117 (Who has a cooler username than you) | 356 comments I figure that since I'll be on every day, we'll write pretty fast, since whenever anyone else gets on, I'll be ready to RP. Since you're here, where do you think we should have it? I say the Black Marsh. You might want to look at the map...

message 18: by Resa (last edited Feb 24, 2010 08:21PM) (new)

Resa (chinchillagirl95) | 270 comments Nah, I can't right now. I'm just checking in, I'm trapped under a pile of Algebra remember? xD

Tomorrow I might be able to, I don't know yet though. Plus we don't even have a story line or anything yet... That might be helpful.

(On a side note, you sure do make a lot of polls about pies. >.> )

message 19: by Ewok117 (new)

Ewok117 (Who has a cooler username than you) | 356 comments Oh, right... Well, I've got some time to kill, so I'll write a story idea. And then we all can work on it, later. Ok, I'll be on all day tomorrow! See you!

message 20: by Resa (new)

Resa (chinchillagirl95) | 270 comments Ok. :]

I'm still swamped with school work over here, I'll try to think up a character profile while I work though.

message 21: by Ewok117 (new)

Ewok117 (Who has a cooler username than you) | 356 comments Great!! I'll look forward to seeing what you come up with! Oh, and if you see Jessica, tell her to get on, Ok?

message 22: by Tirition, Current title: Blade (new)

Tirition | 733 comments Mod
*poof*

If you're bored, you should go over to UniFaction. We're more active over there.

message 23: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte (ponte-vanima) This seems as good a place as any to ask this. I managed to accidentally join this group and I can't seem to find the "edit membership details" button. o_O