Write in 2014 discussion

Writers A-D > The Captain's Cabin

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kjersti but you can call me Captain | 15 comments [[starts sprucing up the place, dusting things off and pulling out a shiny new laptop. Pulls out a lot of her own drawings and puts them up onto the walls:]]

I promise I'll be better at this. My new goal is 300 words. ^_^

message 2: by Madeline (new)

Madeline Welcome Back Cap'n :)

message 3: by Callie (new)

Callie (neverlandcallie) 'sup Captain!

message 4: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller | 672 comments Glad to see you, Cap'n! :)

message 5: by Dee (new)

Dee Marie (dee_marie) | 309 comments Mod
*walks in with Edward*

Ok, Edward ... please put the pink mini refrig in the corner. You remembered to fill it up with pink frosted cupcakes and pink lemonade?

What's that you say? Oh, yeah, I'm sure that's the Captain's favorite color (gigglesnort).

Oh, and when you are finished, let's fill her cubical with pink balloons, and a stack of The Twilight Saga books on her desk.

Yes, Edward. I too am very excited to have Da Captain back :]

Oh, and before we leave, don't forget to remind me to take the batteries out of the "flying books."

*Dances out of the room with Edward*

message 6: by Madeline (new)

Madeline oooohhh the flying books... forgot about those... *backs out*

message 7: by Dee (new)

Be afraid, be very afraid...

Flying books can be deadly, or at the very least painful :]

Kjersti but you can call me Captain | 15 comments Argh, this is the kind of welcome I get. >< Thanks Dee

message 9: by Dee (new)

Ahhh, come on Captain...you know you would be disappointed with anything else :]

message 10: by Daisy (new)

Daisy | 446 comments Tis true!!!

Kjersti but you can call me Captain | 15 comments HEY GUESS WHAT I SUBMITTED A SCRIPT TO A LOCAL CONTEST AND IT LOOKS LIKE IT MIGHT BE ONE OF THE WINNERS!!!!!!!!

message 12: by Cathy (new)

Cathy (cgraceh) | 39 comments Congratulations!! What was the contest? Would love to look at your work:)

message 13: by Dee (new)

Oh Captain, that is fantastic news!

message 14: by Daisy (new)

Daisy | 446 comments Yay!!!

Kjersti but you can call me Captain | 15 comments It's called kidswrite and it's sponsored by one of our professional theatre companies here in Raleigh. They pick five winners every year and perform them live with the whole nine--costumes, lighting affects, sound, all of it. I'm very excited. I'll probably know for sure on Monday.

Oh, AND I've been accepted to UNCG and I'm waiting to hear back from ECU. I'm also #55 on the waiting list for Teaching Fellows scholarship, which will pay for a good chunk of college. ^_^

Now if I can only get my boyfriend to stop being such a jerk...

message 16: by Dee (new)

WOw! that really is amazing news Captain.

I am very proud of you :]

message 17: by Daisy (new)

Daisy | 446 comments WOW

good luck on your boyfriend, I sit across from my ex in young living. When he gets annoying I just stare angrily at him and pinch eensy weesy bits of skin.

Kjersti but you can call me Captain | 15 comments Finally kind of somewhat got the boyfriend problems straightened out. Took long enough, right?

Anyways, I'm turning this new idea over in my head and I can't decide what format to use. Help?

message 19: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller | 672 comments Yay!!!! Boys are... impossible. But good for you!

What kind of idea?

message 20: by Daisy (new)

Daisy | 446 comments Yay go CaptaiN!!

I'm sorry about your boyfriend...My friends care more about the wherabouts of my BF than I do. I mean I cre but my friends ar eobessive about it...

Kjersti but you can call me Captain | 15 comments *looks around thoughtfully and sighs* My poor, poor cabin, I have neglected thee.

*starts dusting, repainting the walls, and one the whole giving everything a much softer feel.*

Kjersti but you can call me Captain | 15 comments *yawns, stretching, and looks at the cursor blinking at her mockingly* Must finish this draft by the 15th. *thinks about it, then gets on Aika*

Kjersti but you can call me Captain | 15 comments *sits down to type* 10,00 words in five days. Bring it.

Kjersti but you can call me Captain | 15 comments Hey I don't know if anyone remembers me at all but I'm trying to be more active. Again. Hopefully it won't be a lie. Again. Anyways, if you feel like talking with me, I'll be online all afternoon, attempting to write.

Toodles.