Write in 2014 discussion

Archived > Kris' Foolish Mind..

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kris (new)

Kris Gomez (kris040282) | 10 comments Sa kalaliman ng gabi, habang ang buong mundo ay tahimik, narito ako, nakaupo sa ilalim ng matandang puno, hinihintay ang pagsikat ng araw.

message 2: by Kris (last edited Mar 01, 2010 05:22PM) (new)

Kris Gomez (kris040282) | 10 comments I’ve been dreaming of all the books I have read wishing that someday Mr. Right will find me. I thought I have found him; unfortunately he just left me after all those six years. I keep asking myself what’s wrong with me. I did my best to become a good person inside and out. Why am I so sad today? I hate to feel this.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris Gomez (kris040282) | 10 comments Time does change you. Who you are and what you wanted to be in the future. Every time you fail you have to stand on your own feet. Don’t let anybody help you, I guess an advice is enough if they really wanted to help but you have to do things on your own. It’s hard but it will make you strong. You will gain enough courage to face any struggles you will encounter in this journey of life.

message 4: by Dee (new)

Dee Marie (dee_marie) | 309 comments Mod
Very well put :]

Wishing you a year filled with many magical moments.

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris Gomez (kris040282) | 10 comments Sadness is killing me. Every night, I used to cry a lot. I feel so empty. I never feel this pain before. How stupid I am to give everything, nothing was left with me. He broke me into pieces. I don’t know how to heal my own wounds. Until now, I was imprisoned in this dark lonely feeling. How could I escape if I have no courage to run? I keep convincing myself that in time, wounds will heal and when that time comes I will be a better person.

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris Gomez (kris040282) | 10 comments I only write things that comes out of my foolish mind. Emotions does make me come up with different ideas.

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris Gomez (kris040282) | 10 comments Sometimes we encounter people who are very much hypocrite. I am thinking what comes up to their mind. Why are they saying things that hurt people. Are they naive?

message 8: by Clifford (last edited Mar 30, 2010 11:10AM) (new)

Clifford (bingocliff) | 156 comments Kris you sound like the nun (main character) that I'm presently reading, Virgin & Martyr by Andrew M Greeley. If you have not, I believe that you should read this novel, and possibly read many more written by Andrew that has to do with Love, Love, Love (and more).

message 9: by Kris (new)

Kris Gomez (kris040282) | 10 comments I just wanted to be real. I wanted them to see me as who I am and what I can and cannot do.

message 10: by Kris (new)

Kris Gomez (kris040282) | 10 comments Hahaha... I don't know lots of things. I have to study a lot to catch up with the others...