What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > girl moves from california to new york

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (rausse) | 4 comments YA book about a girl who moves from sunny california to cold ny state. the name of the book is actually a city in new york. at the end of the book the girl gets tube socks from her boyfriend and she later finds out that her boyfriend hooked up with her best-friend

message 2: by Kaion (new)

Kaion (kaionvin) | 391 comments How does she find out "later" about her boyfriend's infidelity if she receives tube socks from him at the end of the book?

message 3: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (rausse) | 4 comments I don't know. I just knows that she just talks about them throughout the book.

message 4: by Kaion (new)

Kaion (kaionvin) | 391 comments Then naturally, she didn't get the tube socks at the end of the novel, or the events are not told chronologically.

message 5: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (rausse) | 4 comments okay. do you know the book or not?

message 6: by M— (new)

M— | 378 comments Your details make me think of The Divorce Express, which had the heroine dealing with her parents living in two different cities, one of which was Woodstock, NY. The author has a reputation for writing down-and-gritty about teen relationships and interests.

I don't, however, recall anything about socks in the story, but it's been so long since I've read it.

message 7: by CLM (new)

CLM | 301 comments 'Alive and Well in Prague, New York' sounds like a possibility although the heroine has moved from Manhattan to upstate New York. Don't recall anything about socks, however.

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 35868 comments Mod
Kayla, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 9: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 12730 comments Alive and Well in Prague, New York for CLM's suggestion.

message 10: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 35868 comments Mod
Lobstergirl wrote: "Kayla, are you still looking for this or did you find it?"

No response in 2 years. Moving to Abandoned.