Forever Polls! discussion

the advancing game

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 32 comments ok someone starts with a low very poor word for discribing something
ex)good
then make it better great,awesome,excelent,BEAST!, etc.
andstop when it'sgetting redicuolus
ex)super omg lolololololol awesomely likebeast housewith asideof butter toastandbagels to thepower of PURE gold
so someone start this will ya?

message 2: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) Nice

message 3: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) No my word was nice lol

message 4: by Nina (new)

Nina hahaha

message 6: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) Is dangit ur word? I'll just assume it is and do mine from that:

dude come on!

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 32 comments no no i'll just do nice dang it for just not understanded that u meant nice
cool

message 8: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 55 comments Mod
is cool your word. If so my word is:

Awesome

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Ringolicious

message 10: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 55 comments Mod
Super!

message 11: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) Soooo WAFFLELICIOUS!

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 32 comments YESerdodlesALAcabob

message 13: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) Scrumdidilyumptishiosoness

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 32 comments SUPERawesomeWITHaTWISTofBUTTERonTHEsideWITHartachokes

message 15: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) ...
Totallyawesomeamazingnesasupercalifragilisticexpialidociousnesswithasideofmyperaonality!
WHAT! Lol

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 32 comments FDGDSBYDSTAVVRGFSGFFVSDFSDVS*seizure*withbagelsthatrpwnage =D

message 17: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) That's just scary.... Not normal dude lol jk

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 32 comments shabamalabadingdongawesomelycool

message 19: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) Someone watches too much grease lol

ramalamaadingitiydingydongshoebopshoewalawoobydoowopshodop

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 32 comments i've never even seen grease...
NUMNUMNUMNUMNUMNUMNUMNUMNUMNUMNUMNUMNUMNUMNUMNUMNUMNUMNUMNUMNUMNUMNUMNUMNUMNUMcool

message 21: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) Really? Oh well
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmazing

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 32 comments ok this is getting out of hand XP
new word: yummy

message 23: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) Yeah

delicious

Redmoon the guy with the face name (woooooooooooahfail) | 32 comments scrumpshis

message 25: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 55 comments Mod
ravinous. Is that a word?

message 26: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) Uhuh yeah not quite the same as scrumptious but yeah it's a word