LDS Ladies Book Club discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Closed Threads > Hunger Games

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 50 comments I just finished reading the first 2 and now hate that I have to wait for the 3rd!! has anyone else read them? what did you think?

message 2: by Marni (new)

Marni (marnisue) Our library already has it on their website to put it on hold, so I'm already on the list. :)

message 3: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mejojac) | 11 comments Ah... I chose the Hunger Games for my book club. Served 13 different kinds of bread :) Love these books and can't wait for "Mockingjay" this fall!

message 4: by Beth A. (new)

Beth A. (bethalm) | 120 comments I loved Hunger Games, and also recommended it to my book club. But I'm waiting to read Catching Fire until Mockingjay comes out. I heard it's a huge cliff-hanger.

message 5: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 50 comments I am going to pre-order Mockingjay from B&N. I bought the other 2. It's a Trilogy I'll read again.

message 6: by Kim (new)

Kim | 4 comments Our bookclub of LDS ladies read Hunger Games. I was reluctant to read it,because of what it's about, but my friend promised me it was ok. We all loved it, and since Catching Fire had already come out we bumped all the other books down the schedule so that we could read that the next month! Now we can't wait for Mocking Jay.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.