pokemon people discussion

random talking > Introduce yourself!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by NeinShousa, the weirdo (last edited Feb 23, 2010 06:39PM) (new)

NeinShousa | 75 comments Mod
My name is Annie and I'm 14 years old. (LOL SO GENERIC.)
Not that big of a Pokemon fan, to be honest. I happen to be a Touhou Project faggot, though! I've RPed before on gaiaonline.com but I kept getting ditched.
Jennifer (aka emerald) is one of my best friends here. :D
I'm Chinese, but I don't know my Cantonese. To pursue my interest in Japan's culture and possibly future game development career, I am teaching myself Japanese.
As a random note, my Trainer is based off of me. Yeah, I'm pretty ****ing lazy! Woot!

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 51 comments My name is Sinou_Kai_Marcus_Kazuki...yes i know a very long name....i go by Sinou or Kai for short. I am 16 going 17 even the my profile says im 15 im not. lol. I love the old poke'mon the best but ill watch the new one as well just in case it ever gets good again...which i hope it does. haha. I am originally from Australia and i do have the accent...i love to say Mate, Sheila, and Bloke all the time..so if it ever gets really annoying im terribly sorry mates.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 51 comments oh...so you say your older than you are and i say im younger haha creepy lol.....im an old man haha Jk

message 4: by NeinShousa, the weirdo (new)

Well, you could always start stalking little girls/boys and become a wanted sex offender! xD

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 51 comments haha ya sure XD jk. I dont wanna be the dude next door to us haha jk. I feel sorry for micheal jackson...he got blamed for sleeping with that little boy when he really didnt. His doctor made the whole thing up...what a tard! i hate that doctor...i hope he gets arrested XD

message 6: by NeinShousa, the weirdo (new)

I know right? D: Too bad that won't bring MJ back... or Billy Mays shouting at you to buy Oxyclean.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 51 comments *sighs* true true. Both commercial and pop kings are now gone ....so sad.

message 8: by Forever Emerald, the tree hugger (new)

Forever Emerald (treehugger64) | 81 comments Mod
im 13 and im Jennifer and a pkmn fanatic
i loved billy mays ((commercial way)) there boring with the new lady.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 51 comments -.- yes i agree.

message 10: by Crysta (new)

Crysta S. | 3 comments poor billy mays........ hey have u guys heard of pokemon black and white??