twilight lovers! discussion

Characters and Cast > Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart admit they are dating

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

did they really? when? thats so cool but it was oviouse, sorry if you didnt think so.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

o, i just saw it like a few minutes! Thats so awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I think it's a publicity stunt

message 4: by Vivi (new)

Vivi | 2543 comments I agree.

message 5: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
They always switch their words around to make it sound that way...but...

Debbie The Book Vixen (goodreadscomdebbiethebookvixen) Yeah It was On E News today, I think they are cute she needs to smile more. Looking forward to his movie coming out in March, Outside the Twilight Genre.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

me too! I also do not think it was a publicity stunt, they have been spotted trying to get out of the limelight all over the place together!!

message 8: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Really! Wow they finally admitted it! Thats great! I think they make a cute couple! Robert looks like he's the settle down type! I read a few articles about him wanting to get married and build a family.

message 9: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (BookN) | 781 comments Stephanie wrote: "They always switch their words around to make it sound that way...but..."

I bet that's what they did. There were several rumours about them dating and it wasn't true.

message 10: by kay gal (kayla) (new)

kay gal (kayla) Saphire | 15 comments ya i agree because most reporter people will always switch the words around to give a better story

message 11: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments I definetly think its true (the fact that they're dating but not the above article...it gives TMI)! There are so many pictures online of their faces being really close, holding hands, etc. Plus all the other peoples reports of how they'd be caught kissing whenever they thought people werent looking. Celebrities are masters at hiding relationships when they want too!

I think its just wishful thinking that Edward Pattinson is still single.

message 12: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 6 comments Finally, they admitted it! It was sooo obvious before this!

message 13: by Cindy (new)

Cindy | 35 comments Wow really? Which article so I can read it?

message 14: by Madeline (new)

Madeline Ambizzle wrote: "I think it's a publicity stunt"

Then again, their **Twilight** stars what more publicity do they need lol

message 15: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (last edited Mar 04, 2010 09:34PM) (new)

All they can get because Summit needs to keep people hyped up about the series and the movies so that they will continue to earn money! A lot of people here seem to be forgetting about Twilight or at least not being as into it as they used to be.

message 16: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (BookN) | 781 comments True that, the series isn't as popular as it was before after the Twilight movie came out. So they need all the hype they can get!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

yah but it is definetly true about them dating cause i read an article in a magizne and it had direct qoutes from rob about them going to go as a couple (admiting there dating) but they couldnt cause fans get way out of control when thet r seen 2gether

message 18: by Lesha (new)

Lesha Walker | 1 comments Yay finally so now when they kiss in twilight movies it wont be so awkward between them

message 19: by Manuel (new)

Manuel (argran) | 292 comments I far as I know this turned to be a lie again, but I'm not sure, I think is all about free publicity for the series which is sad... I mean keeping this "are they? aren't they?" just for the fan madness I'm wondering if Rob and Krist actually agree with this situation or they just let it be ($$$$$)... what ever... people should let them alone and not to encourage this madness

message 20: by Ramsha (new)

Ramsha (twisaga33luvyabffles) | 29 comments trueness

message 21: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 6 comments i think they're dating (soooo nmany pics and direct quotes from them)... but not bf/gf (there IS a difference)

message 22: by Ramsha (new)

Ramsha (twisaga33luvyabffles) | 29 comments that cud also b it but why is them d8ing a shocker? lol

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 07, 2010 10:30AM) (new)

Lesha wrote: "Yay finally so now when they kiss in twilight movies it wont be so awkward between them"
There actors it's not a big deal, it's what they're paid to do and it's just kissing.

And to everyone that says it was so obvious: Have any of you seen them together in person? The press blows everything out of proportion, takes pictures that are total bunk and writes bogus news articles. Don't get your hopes up. If they are dating why do you guys need to stalk that? They're just people (I know shocker). I know I wouldn't like some sleazy photographers following me around all day with my boyfriend. So don't feed into it. I know they signed up for this when they chose this career but I find it ridiculous that the press can write such bullsh*t.

message 24: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

First of all I don't really care if they are dating...they are young adults in hollywood and as we all know they all date each other...but...

Magazines and newspapers quote people as saying things that they never said all the time and they also change peoples words around so that it sounds like they said one thing when actually they said another.

And magazines also photoshop pictures A LOT!!! Here is an example...

Photobucket

Photobucket

My point is that just because they say that Rob and Kristen are dating does not really mean they are...Don't believe everything you read or even see in the media!!

message 25: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments I personally haven't said that its an absolute fact that they are dating so I wouldnt need to have seen it with our own two eyes. I've just said that based on pictures and other media I've seen I BELEIVE they are.

Of course I know everything written in the media isnt true (especially that article that was referenced by Petra) None of us will know whether its true or not until Kristen or Rob actually confirm it, so theres no need to waste energy trying to defend a point we could all be wrong about!

Its just an opinion I could be wrong, I could be right. No Biggie!!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Excellent point Krystal

message 27: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Yeah I mean over all I could really care less what any of the actors and actresses do in their personal life. As long as the do well on the movie I say who cares! Lol.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

That's exactly what I was trying to say Stephanie! lol

message 29: by Vivi (new)

Vivi | 2543 comments Agree.

message 30: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Hmmmm....though I did tell myself I wasnt gonna comment anymore on this topic, I do have to admit I am considering photo shopping a pic of me and tay-tay on a date..whoop, whoop.....rumorville here I come!! Hmmmmm.........

Amelia, free market Puritan (aeimaginer12) It may just be me, but I'm surprised that everybody seems to give so much hype to Rob and Kristen, when I don't remember hearing that much hype over Zac & Vanessa dating in real life and working together on the HSM movies...you know, it seemed like "oh whatever they're dating, who cares..."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

The Twilight Saga is more popular than HSM and its also for older people who actually read magazine not a bunch of 10 year olds ( no effense if you liked it, i am older than that and i liked it)

message 33: by Zojar (new)

Zojar | 259 comments Well, if they are, then good luck to them, they'll need it with the paparazzi houding them. If not, then, also, good luck, whoever the date is going to get hounded. Let's be honest, some 'support' from a friend, on set especially, can be good in their position, only they know how each other are going to feel in the light of the popularity with the Twilight saga. I just hope they are happy, in whatever they do, they're young still. Listen to me, 35 going on 80, lmao!!

message 34: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

I agree. Being famous has got to be has harder than we can imagine, I hope they can find happiness whether it is together or not.

message 35: by Bella (new)

Bella | 304 comments I'm jealous!!! I want to date rob!!! waaaaaaahhhh!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

id like to be friends with Rob and maybe date him but id like to date Taylor even more, and im Team Edward!!!! LOL

message 37: by Zojar (new)

Zojar | 259 comments Funny hearing Robert Pattinson say in interviews that he gets shouted at by fans calling for Edward. I wonder, if I was to ever cross paths with him, if I could keep my cool enough to shout out, casually of course :P, Hi Rob, just to see if it would make him smile. It must get tedious for actors to not be recognised for WHO they are, themselves and not the parts they play.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

thats true. I would call him "Rob" and i agree with Zojar that he would must likely smile at thst, it just seems like something he would do. By now, i bet he would answer to Edward just as easily as he answers to Rob or Robert.

message 39: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade I'm not sure what I would do... actually, I'd probably walk up and say "Hey, Cedric! I knew you weren't dead! I KNEW it! I mean, I saw some dude sparkling the other day and was like 'Whoa, he looks like Cedric,' but I'm sure it wasn't." Then smirk conspiratorially, take a phone picture, and sprint away before anyone calls security on the devoted Harry Potter freak.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Cedric his harry potter character im guessing?!?!?!?!?!