Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

12 views
Bulletin Board > Writer Advice 's Fifth Annual Flash Prose Contest

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by B. (new)

B. Goodwin | 80 comments WriterAdvice, www.writeradvice.com, seeks flash fiction, memoir, and creative non-fiction that mesmerizes the reader in 750 words or less for our Fifth Annual Flash Prose Contest. DEADLINE: April 15, 2010. Entry fee: $10 per submission. First prize: $150. Former prizewinners are the judges. Complete guidelines, mailing address, and prizes at www.writeradvice.com.


message 2: by Steven (new)

Steven (tbones) | 408 comments B. Lynn wrote: "WriterAdvice, www.writeradvice.com, seeks flash fiction, memoir, and creative non-fiction that mesmerizes the reader in 750 words or less for our Fifth Annual Flash Prose Contest. DEADLINE: April 1..."

This sounds interesting. I will have to let my daughter know about this. She is the writer and I'm the reader...makes for a pretty good team :o)


message 3: by B. (new)

B. Goodwin | 80 comments Good writers always need good, objective readers. Thanks so much for telling your daughter about us. I look forward to reading her work.


message 4: by Steven (new)

Steven (tbones) | 408 comments B. Lynn wrote: "Good writers always need good, objective readers. Thanks so much for telling your daughter about us. I look forward to reading her work."

that is true and since I read a bit of everything hopefully I can help out. If you know of any other new writers looking for someone to read their work and give helpful reviews let me know. Also, I sent my daughter the link for the contest. She does have one short story on a graphic/web designer's site. The designer's name is Deena Warner and my daughter wrote a short story that went with this designer's Halloween card.


message 5: by B. (last edited Feb 23, 2010 08:05PM) (new)

B. Goodwin | 80 comments Delighted to hear about your daughter, Steven. Thanks for your generous offer to read. Should I tell people to look for Steven on Goodreads?

Lynn
www.writeradvice.com
Author of You Want Me to Do WHAT? Journaling for Caregivers


message 6: by Steven (new)

Steven (tbones) | 408 comments B. Lynn wrote: "Delighted to hear about your daughter, Steven. Thanks for your generous offer to read. Should I tell people to look for Steven on Goodreads?

Lynn
www.writeradvice.com
Author of You Want Me to Do ..."


Yes that would be fine if you told other people about me on here.


message 7: by B. (new)

B. Goodwin | 80 comments Okay. Thanks.


message 8: by Steven (new)

Steven (tbones) | 408 comments B. Lynn wrote: "Okay. Thanks."

You are oh so welcome :o)


back to top