Team Vampire!! discussion

Books- Series > Blue Bloods Series

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

yea I love these books they are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 2: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Melissa (cooks) | 1454 comments Mod
I agree can't wait for the next one!!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

i thought she was done but I hadn't finished the Van Alen Legacy i am reading Revalations I started this series last week lol

message 4: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I have heard there will be about 10 or so books in this series and about every 3rd or 4th book will be like a mini series and sum up some questions. But the authors father died a few months ago so her writting was put on hold, but I think the next one comes out in the fall.

message 5: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 576 comments I tried reading the first one, but I just couldn't get into it, so I gave up. I'll probably try again some day because a lot of people have recommended them.

message 6: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

The first was take awhile to get goin but I ended up liking the storyline

message 7: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Let me know what u think:)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

yea they are really good I love them

message 9: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i have read the first two which both get better as they go on but they are not my favourite vampire books

αςΗΓεϒ♥♪ I haven't read the series yet but I own the second book. I thought that it was the first one! And I don't know when I'll get the chance to read it. :p

message 11: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) you should read the first one first as well

αςΗΓεϒ♥♪ Ya i knoww

message 13: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Kinslow (vampire_kiki_hope_29) | 45 comments i loved the books and cant wait until the next one too

message 14: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 i haven't read blue bloods.what's it about??

message 15: by Rachel Meyer (new)

Rachel Meyer | 11 comments if you havent read the series, I recomment you pick it up and move it to the top of your list. Love it

message 16: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I like it too Rachel it is one of my favs!!

message 17: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

It is about vamps who are reincarnated every 100 yrs or so and it is the story of one "Special" vamp,Skyler. It has a love story and it is about good vamps against bad. Bad vamps are called Silver bloods they take blood in full consumption. Good vamps have familiars and only take what is needed to live. I don't want to say much more or give ne thing away.

message 18: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments I DONT LIKE THE BLUE BLOOD SERIES....I ESPECIALLY DIDNT LIKE HOW THE BOOK FOCUSED ON MORE THAN ONE CHRACTER.....IT WAS AS IF THE AUTHOR DIDNT SPEND AS MUCH TIME ON JUST ONE CHARACTER SO WE DIDNT FEEL A CONNECTION WITH THE CHARACTERS.....IVE READ THE FIRST BOOK ND SECOND BOOK BUT THEY FAILED TO INTEREST ME... I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THE BLUE BLOOD SERIES TO ANYONE

αςΗΓεϒ♥♪ I want to read this, so bad!

message 20: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I do like the story line and the creativity. I am with Angela though i didnt like how it switched point of views every chapter but you get used to it

message 21: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

R u goin to read th 2nd one

message 22: by Gamedoll (new)

Gamedoll | 3 comments awesome books!

message 23: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments I just want to kmow who endz up with who

message 24: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

:) I am ready to know how it ends to but I heard that there are supposed to be like 10 books in the series but every three or four books are supposed to sum up some of the questions and melissa de la cruz is supposed to do a spin off series calle Wolf Pact.

message 25: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments W0w

message 26: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I know right.

message 27: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments My fone repeated itself again. Lol. Hw many books of that series is out already

message 28: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

4 and I'm notvsure when mis guided angle comes out but it should be soon.

message 29: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments i hate waiting for the next book in the series to come out

message 30: by marjorie (new)

marjorie | 7 comments I absolutely adore the blue blood series. I love the fact that there are so many characters. It makes this series unique in that way.

message 31: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I love this series and it is absolutly unique. I'm ready to she where this journey goes

message 32: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 Melissa wrote: "I love this series and it is absolutly unique. I'm ready to she where this journey goes"

i agree