Team Vampire!! discussion

Books- Series > House of Night

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

read all of them except for burned which comes out in april

message 2: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 576 comments I read up to Hunted and gave up. To be honest, Zoey really irritates me to the point where I want to beat her up and kill her myself.

message 3: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 i read all.but i hate zoey and stevie rae...

Amy ~Lover of Books~ I read up to book 3, Chosen, I need to read the others still.

message 5: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Melissa (cooks) | 1454 comments Mod
If u like that series u would probably like the blue bloods series or the vampire academy series

message 6: by Lesley22 (new)

Lesley22 | 1 comments I know how you guys feel about Zoey and Stevie Ray being annoying and when i was on book 3 and 4 I almost gave up, but Tempted was amazing and i flipping cant wait to read Burned... i really hope you guys pull through because i have a feeling it will be alot better....

message 7: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I agree. I know there is a lot of drama in the series but the is something about that keeps me reading and wanting to know what happens. The bad things in the series had to happen for a reason.

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Lesley22 wrote: "I know how you guys feel about Zoey and Stevie Ray being annoying and when i was on book 3 and 4 I almost gave up, but Tempted was amazing and i flipping cant wait to read Burned... i really hope y..."

I guess I stopped at 3 because I know after book 3, Zoey and Erik break up because Zoey sleeps with a teacher and you find out Neferet's true colors in book 3.

Melissa wrote: "If u like that series u would probably like the blue bloods series or the vampire academy series"

I have the vampire academy books up to blood promise and i have not read them yet

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Angela wrote: "you should read them Amy. They are really good. I can't wait for Spirit Bound to come out!"

I will get to them eventually. It is hard enough to choose the next book on my TBR shelf because I have so many and it does not help when I keep adding to it.

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Angela wrote: "yeah, I'm the same way. I keep adding to my books and have a hard time deciding which ones to start next."

I keep checking stuff out at the library even though i own over 30 books with some I already read.

message 11: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) this series is up and down for me sometimes i love the book and then i dont like the next i really didnt get on with tempted and i didnt like it so much that i was considering stopping reading them but i am the kind of person likes to know what is going to happen so for that reason and Stark i am going to continue maybe i will like the next one who knows with this series

Amy ~Lover of Books~ ~♡Katie♡~ wrote: "this series is up and down for me sometimes i love the book and then i dont like the next i really didnt get on with tempted and i didnt like it so much that i was considering stopping reading them..."

Even though I have not read Tempted yet, I know who dies at the end. I am not going to say it for those of you who have not read it or are planning to.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I have and it is so sad i cant wait till burned comes out

message 14: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Kinslow (vampire_kiki_hope_29) | 45 comments i love these books yay

message 15: by Rachel Meyer (new)

Rachel Meyer | 11 comments Another series I am waiting impatiently for the next book. Love the series!

message 16: by Maritza (last edited Mar 16, 2010 04:28PM) (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments I LOVE THIS SERIES AND CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT BOOK TO COME OUT......BUT.....I JUST WOULD LYK ZOEY BETTER IF SHE COULD JUST STICK TO ONE GUY AT A TIME JUST SO NO ONE GETS HURT......BUT YEA I STILL LOVE HER CHARACTER ND CANT WAIT FOR BURNED!!

message 17: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments U should try readin em.itz an awesome series

message 18: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 i read first chapte of burned,and now i totally ♥ kalona!!:))

message 19: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Really Dora I will have to read it

message 20: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments i didnt lyk the 1st books of the series bt the rest of them are great

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Burned came out today. Did anyone get the book already and it reading it?

message 22: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I'm calling around looking 4 it everyone is sold out

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Melissa wrote: "I'm calling around looking 4 it everyone is sold out"

I ordered mine last night on Amazon and they shipped it out today. The estimate delivery date is the 28th. I am going to have to catch up on reading the books. I left off on book 3.

message 24: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

U have a lot of reading to do. Lol

message 25: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments Burned is at walmart ryt?

message 26: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Yeah I just got it from there

message 27: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments Itz pretty cheap there

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Melissa wrote: "Yeah I just got it from there"

How much is it at Walmart? I got my copy on Amazon for 8 something in hardcover. With me being a prime member this year on there, I do not have to pay for shipping on stuff I buy directly from amazon. The only time I pay the shipping is if I buy it from a seller.

message 29: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I paid 12 so not to bad.

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Melissa wrote: "I paid 12 so not to bad."

Not bad indeed.

message 31: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments i wonder how much the new book is going to be. wen is it coming out again?

message 32: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

It came out this past tues and I got it at walmart for bout 12 dollars.

message 33: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments 0mg really

message 34: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Yep. I started it the other day.

message 35: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments My friend bought it. How is it

message 36: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Its ok. Right now it is just explaining stuff.

message 37: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments 0h. 0k. My friend said they talked t0 much

message 38: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I can see where she wld get that from.

message 39: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments 0h. how

message 40: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Bc they do talk a lot and it is a lot of explaining and planning

message 41: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Ruffin (poetic_mother) | 61 comments just finished. I would have to agree that it was very talkative.

message 42: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments Should i read it wen the next book k0mes out