Eloradenin (animalsaremyeverything) hahahaha

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

:P

message 6: by 1+1=42 (Math) (new)

1+1=42 (Math) | 23 comments *FAAAALING IN LOVE....*

Good times, good times.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

With Hermione Granggeeerrrrrr

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 7 comments Oh my God, Hermione! Shut Up!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Ahahaahaha!

message 10: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z On a scale of one to ten, one being the ugliest, ten being the prettiest, Hermione would be and 8. No, and 8.5. Well, 9. 9.8. Definitly not a ten, there is always room for improvement.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

No, it's not like that.

You know who I think is the ugliest girl in the school? That Hermione Granger. On a scale one to ten, you know, one being the ugliest, ten being the pretties... I would give her... and 8. Nothing more than a 9.5 though. There's always room for improvement.
As for me, I would go for a ten. Not everyone's perfect like me.

message 12: by 1+1=42 (Math) (new)

1+1=42 (Math) | 23 comments ...
either way...

hahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha!

XP

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 27, 2010 05:20PM) (new)

Doesn't he/she say "As for me, I'm holding out for a ten. Because I'm worth it."? I know Malfoy says "Because I'm worth it"

I can't find that scene

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

No, I don't think so.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I really need to dins which scene that is... Because I'm almost positive Malfoy says "Because I'm worth it."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Hm.

message 17: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Its in act 1 part 7.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Ah.

message 19: by Eloradenin (new)

Eloradenin (animalsaremyeverything) lol

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

It's
"You know who I think is the ugliest girl in school? That Hermione Granger. You know what I'd give her on a scale from one to ten with one, one would be the ugliest and then ten is pretty... I would give her... and 8... An 8.5... (I missed something about a 9 right here with the laughter) ... Not over a 9.8. There is always room for improvement. Not everyone's perfect like me. That's why I am holding out for a 10... Because I'm worth it."

There we go. :)

message 21: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z YESH!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

message 23: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (Lyssie123) | 37 comments Haha, two of my favorite parts are with Hermione.
"♫I may be frumpy but I'm really smart. Check out my grades, they're all A's for a start - what I lack in looks, I make up for in heart, and well guys, that's totally awwwwesome! This year I plan to study a lot. RON: That would be cool if you were actually hot." XD

And "I'd use it [te Invisibility Cloak:] to avoid ever having to face my reflection in the mirror."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

lolz.

Cassandra~Batgirl | 32 comments ~♥Alyssa♥~ wrote: "Haha, two of my favorite parts are with Hermione.
"♫I may be frumpy but I'm really smart. Check out my grades, they're all A's for a start - what I lack in looks, I make up for in heart, and well..."

FRUMPY

message 26: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (Lyssie123) | 37 comments Frumpy??? Yes....

Cassandra~Batgirl | 32 comments ...teehee

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Gosh, Hermione. Why do you always have to be such a buzzkill?

Cassandra~Batgirl | 32 comments lol

message 30: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (Lyssie123) | 37 comments "You know who the last person I'd take to the Yule Ball would be? That Hermione Granger."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"DANCES ARE FOR PANSIES."
"Yeah."
"Hey! What's your name?"
"Pansy."

message 32: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (Lyssie123) | 37 comments "Perfect! You're going to the Yule Ball with me."

And guess what?!? I just found out you can download the soundtrack online to AVPM!!!

Cassandra~Batgirl | 32 comments DO you know who's the ugliest girl in the world is, Hermione Granger. If i had to give her a score from 1 to 10, ten being the best..........and 8, maybe an 8.5, at least a 9, i mean there's always room for emprovment.

message 34: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (Lyssie123) | 37 comments Not everybody's perfect like me. That's why I'm holding out for a 10 - because I'm worth it.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ wrote: ""Perfect! You're going to the Yule Ball with me."

And guess what?!? I just found out you can download the soundtrack online to AVPM!!!"

OMIGOSH. WHERE?

message 36: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (Lyssie123) | 37 comments http://www.teamstarkid.com/verypotter...

It took me a while t ofigure out how to download it and transfer it to Itunes, but I finally got it!! I was ecstatic. :D Plus it's free!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

:DDD

Cassandra~Batgirl | 32 comments kewl!!!

message 39: by Laura (new)

Laura | 9 comments OMG!!! you have made my day! i'm gonna download it right now :)

message 40: by Laura (new)

Laura | 9 comments AAARGH! i can't download it, it says that the page isn't available :(

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Same!!!! AAARRRRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBBB.

message 42: by Laura (new)

Laura | 9 comments you share my pain D:

message 43: by Morgen (new)

Morgen | 29 comments D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D: oh noooo!!!

message 44: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (Lyssie123) | 37 comments I think that Hermione is a very underappreciated person in AVPM, actually! Lol, she fits the part of Hermione so perfectly and her voice is actually really good, in my opinion.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

true.

message 46: by Morgen (new)

Morgen | 29 comments ja :P

message 47: by Angela (new)

Angela (TheGreatWoodenFush) Hermione was played insanely well

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

You know, backstage, when all the other actors get their hairs done nicely, her's gets all messed up, lol

message 49: by Angela (new)

Angela (TheGreatWoodenFush) haha yeah i laughed when bonnie mentioned that in her backstage video

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

i know

« previous 1