Critique Group discussion

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 185 (185 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Allison (new)

Allison (NyxLadyoftheNight) | 44 comments Mod
Hey! I'm Bella Luke, but you can call me Nyx. Nyx Zilla Paz or Night Shadow Peace. You see, I'm all about the meanings of names and the ones that describe me the most. Another name you can call me is Adria Myra Farrel or Dark Abundance Warrior. I prefer Nyx, though. Of course, if you really want to, you can call me by my real name Allison Luke or Truthful Chosen one of Light. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this club (and maybe seeing what other people think of your writing). I like critiquing people because, frankly, I think my family lies about my writing sometimes. They say it's 'amazing' and 'superb' and 'captivating' but that's not really what they're thinking. So I wanted to create this club to see what other people who don't know each other that much think about my writing and other people's writing. And just to let you know, I have OCD (not Obsessive Cullen Disorder) so any grammatical errors and I'll but chewing you up. Sorry. I just hate grammatical errors and even spelling errors. It's the OCD. Well, enjoy! Have fun! Tell me about yourselves here! Adieu! Adios! So long! Farewell! Alveder saints! Goodbye!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Nice group, Bells! :) I'll invite some people to join, haha.
You have a lot of nicknames! Call me Rose on here, k? Or Nessie. Or Max. Or Kat. Or....whatever, nevermind. :) See you at school!
Adieu! Adios! Later! XD

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura (xmagical) I just don't show my family my writing. xD (Except for my older sister, but she doesn't count because she's like my twin...only seven years older. o.O ) 'Cause I write mostly fantasy/fiction, and read that too, and my mom hates it, so when she was nagging me to let her read some, I just show her the fantasy and she doesn't ask again. Mwhahahhaa.

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily Hi! I'm, new and NO one reads my writing except my best friend, I'm afraid of any kind of criticism and what people will think of me after they read, so only Cassie gets to read it, and she always says it's genius and that I should get it published, but that's probably never gonna happen...So, yeah, just call me Emily, cause I'm just Emily

message 5: by Laura (new)

Laura (xmagical) haha, I have wayyyy too many nicknames. My real name is Laura, but I go by Cal on most sites, and my friends found out Cal is in a ton of words... >.< So I have stuff like Cally, Cakey, Cal-zone, Cal-endar, Cal-culator, only times like a thousand. v.V

message 6: by Emily (new)

Emily Cool O_o

message 7: by Laura (new)

Laura (xmagical) More annoying, actually... >.< :P

They should make a writing folder on here... >.<

message 8: by Emily (new)

Emily IKR!?!?!? I mean, that's why I joined, so they should

message 9: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) im new wow i have joined a lot of new group latley

message 10: by Emily (new)

Emily HI MADELYN!

message 11: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) HI EMILY how many groups have you invited me to this week?lol

message 12: by Emily (new)

Emily Um....Lemme see...? A hundred, lol

message 13: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) that sounds about right jk lol

message 14: by Emily (new)

Emily Yeah, sorry, I tend to do that if I get bored I just send out invites and wait for people

I HAVE A SNOW DAY!

message 15: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) i hate you now and i dont mind i like these groups lol

message 16: by Emily (new)

Emily Cool I'm glad and please don't hate me I probably won't have school tomorrow either:)

message 17: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) im homeschooled so its not that bad i just like the snow and last time it snowed i had food posin/stomatch bug (were not sure wich one) so i didnt get to play in it that long i went out there but i didnt get to have much fun though

message 18: by Laura (new)

Laura (xmagical) Shuweet! xD I'm homeschooled, too..It's almost noon here.

message 19: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) i HATE homeschool the only good part is when you get sick you dont have to worry about flunking because you missed to much school and getting to eat popcorn for lunch (wich im doing today)

message 20: by Laura (new)

Laura (xmagical) Erg, I hate homeschooling, too. But I do like 1.)sleeping in, 2.) having more time on here, GIMP, etc, 3.) ran out of reasons.

message 21: by Diana (last edited Feb 25, 2010 10:55AM) (new)

Diana I'm homeschooled and I like it. At least most of the time I do.

Where can we post our writing??????

message 22: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) the things i like are 1)not having to get dressed 2)sleeping in 3) wearing my pjs 4) the food and thats about it

message 23: by Diana (new)

Diana wow! you're lucky! I have to get up around 7 or 7:30 and I usually don't were my pj's.

message 24: by Laura (new)

Laura (xmagical) Sleeping in. <33

message 25: by Emily (new)

Emily I like public school cause I get to hang out with my friends and SNOW SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 26: by Diana (new)

Diana that's the only thing I don't like about homeschooling. you don't see your friends too often

message 27: by Emily (new)

Emily yep

message 28: by Laura (new)

Laura (xmagical) Really? A plus side for me is seeing my friends more often, instead of less... ^^

message 29: by Emily (new)

Emily ......O_O

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Dang! Lots of people joined. Yay xD

message 31: by PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~, HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?!! (new)

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (PyroLily) | 45 comments Mod
Hi...my nickname is pyro.
if i don't post for a wile it's that i got sidetrack and have to many groups

message 32: by Emily (new)

Emily HIYA!

message 33: by Eli (new)

Eli Reyes (pxndxEli) | 18 comments hey my name is beatriz but i go by eli u can all call me like that or b, bt or just come out with a new nickname i have too many already at school so yeah chao

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi guys:) thanks for joining!

message 35: by Emily (new)

Emily hey

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

hi

message 37: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) ♥Cal♥ wrote: "Really? A plus side for me is seeing my friends more often, instead of less... ^^"

how i never see anyone anymore except for my cousins we do something every weekend usually

message 38: by Emily (new)

Emily how are you?

message 39: by Allison (new)

Allison (NyxLadyoftheNight) | 44 comments Mod
HEY! THANK YOU ALL FOR JOINING! And I just started this last time I was on, so I'm getting everything sitchiated. Lol. I have random words.

message 40: by PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~, HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?!! (new)

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (PyroLily) | 45 comments Mod
cool

message 41: by Emily (new)

Emily Coolz

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahhaha:)

message 43: by Emily (new)

Emily hehe

message 44: by Eli (new)

Eli Reyes (pxndxEli) | 18 comments ok i have a question wat words would u consider cursing

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

I think all of them. She doesn't like cursing at all.

message 46: by Eli (new)

Eli Reyes (pxndxEli) | 18 comments oh ok just wanted 2 know to see wat i can post

message 47: by Emily (new)

Emily Yepppppppppppppppppp

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

XD

message 49: by Emily (new)

Emily O_O

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

>_<

« previous 1 3 4