VAMPS-R-US discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Nightlight

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Tiffany (vampoholic) | 3255 comments Mod
Okay, who has read this, just got and looks funny as hell......

Nightlight A Parody of Twilight by Harvard LampoonAbout three things I was absolutely certain. First, Edwart was most likely my soul mate, maybe. Second, there was a vampire part of him–which I assumed was wildly out of his control–that wanted me dead. And third, I unconditionally, irrevocably, impenetrably, heterogeneously, gynecologically, and disreputably wished he had kissed me.

And thus Belle Goose falls in love with the mysterious and sparkly Edwart Mullen in the Harvard Lampoon’s hilarious send-up of Twilight.

Pale and klutzy, Belle arrives in Switchblade, Oregon looking for adventure, or at least an undead classmate. She soon discovers Edwart, a super-hot computer nerd with zero interest in girls. After witnessing a number of strange events–Edwart leaves his tater tots untouched at lunch! Edwart saves her from a flying snowball!–Belle has a dramatic revelation: Edwart is a vampire. But how can she convince Edwart to bite her and transform her into his eternal bride, especially when he seems to find girls so repulsive?

Complete with romance, danger, insufficient parental guardianship, creepy stalker-like behavior, and a vampire prom, Nightlight is the uproarious tale of a vampire-obsessed girl, looking for love in all the wrong places.

message 2: by Rayna (last edited Feb 23, 2010 04:10PM) (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments i will probably read it....There is also a story that has been written using the character names but completely different story line. no vamps but interesting.....hot, steamy, and raunchy! yes i had to read it due to all those catagories!!!! Amateurish writing and alot of grammatical errors, but none the less it kept me wanting to finish! if your bored check it out heres the link!

http://angstgoddess003.livejournal.com/

message 3: by Brianna (new)

Brianna  (whateven) i read it nd it is so funny

message 4: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Rayna wrote: "i will probably read it....There is also a story that has been written using the character names but completely different story line. no vamps but interesting.....hot, steamy, and raunchy! yes i ..."

COOL thanx;)

message 5: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Brianna wrote: "i read it nd it is so funny"

no i'm dissappointed, gonna read it 2day:(, it wasn't THAT bad was it, did it at least have sex?

message 6: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Read it!!! It was crazy as hell!!! It was like a spoof movie in book form, lmfao....no, there was no sex, and get this...Edward wasn't a VAMPIRE!!! LMFAO

message 7: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments have you checked the link out yet?

message 8: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

yeah, but didn't know what to click on :'(

message 9: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments hit the button that says yes i am 18 years of age and then it feeds you to her website. scroll down on the left side of the screen where the header says Wide Awake and double click chapter 1

message 10: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments chapter 1 titled gingerbread zombies

message 11: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

ok

message 12: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments just started it !!!

message 13: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments I LOVE TWILIGHT but only read 8 pages of nightlight

message 14: by αςΗΓεϒ♥♪ (last edited Mar 07, 2010 08:55AM) (new)

αςΗΓεϒ♥♪ I wanted to read this but if I don't like twilight then I don't see why I would read this buttt I might lolz

message 15: by A.M Bells (new)

A.M Bells (AMBells) Its raining with parodies to Twilight! :))
What is wrong with people. Not that I mind! It is funny as hell to make fun of it even if I have a soft spot for it. Don't hate it, but not squeeing my voice out because of it :))
I can't decide which to read.
This one I thought it was really funny from the reviews

message 16: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

A.M Bells wrote: "Its raining with parodies to Twilight! :))
What is wrong with people. Not that I mind! It is funny as hell to make fun of it even if I have a soft spot for it. Don't hate it, but not squeeing my vo..."

Ashley ♥ (Muahhh!) wrote: "I wanted to read this but if I don't like twilight then I don't see why I would read this buttt I might lolz"

READ IT!!! It will have u cracking up!!!

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 3 comments Lol, I need to read this... XD

message 18: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Yes, yes u do, lmfao. ;-)

message 19: by Ross (new)

Ross Bauer (nightlightknight) I'm guessing it's a parody of Twilight? Say no more Ima read it! And no my nick is not based on it;)

message 20: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Sure its not. *eyes Lord Woolfie suspiciously* The thought never crossed my mind. *fingers crossed behind OW!!!, back (not a very smart thing to do with claws* ROFLMFAO!!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.