All The Books You've Never Read discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives :D > Katie's

Comments Showing 1-50 of 139 (139 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 2: by Eloradenin (new)

Eloradenin (animalsaremyeverything) | 115 comments I have Tithe on my bookshelf to read...was it good?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ah, cool! I've read Tithe and The Hollow too!(I didn't like The Hollow btw) And I have The Summoning and The Awakening on my to read shelf. It seems you liked them! (Then I'll trust your judgment and read them soon:))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Wlfgrl22 wrote: "I have Tithe on my bookshelf to read...was it good?"

It was okay for me. As for you, hmm... Do you like faerie stories?

message 5: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i didnt like the hollow or tithe that much there was some good bits in them but not enough to make me want to continue in the series. tithe was just a little bit boring i much prefer the wicked lovey series as the characters are more believeable than they are in tithe

message 6: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) the summoning was a great start to the series but the awakening was far better as we already had background information in the first and plus we got to hear about some of the other charaters and am really looking forward to reading the last in this trilogy which is out in april me thinks : )

message 7: by Shannon (new)

Shannon I thought the Summoning was better than the Awakening.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

~♡Katie♡~ wrote: "i didnt like the hollow or tithe that much there was some good bits in them but not enough to make me want to continue in the series. tithe was just a little bit boring i much prefer the wicked lov..."

I didn't like The Hollow either. And as for Wicked Lovely, maybe it's because I've read it in German but it was just so so for me. But the characters are better than in Tithe, that's true :)

message 9: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) the only book ive heard of those is the awakening

message 11: by Ayunda (new)

Ayunda (ayundabs) great job!

message 12: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) thanks : )

message 13: by ~Kate~ (new)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

~♡Katie♡~ wrote: "14. Masquerade - "

Masquerade? You mean the one from Blue Bloods series? Cause I'm soon gonna read it too! :)

message 15: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Yes, that what she means. (I clicked the title.)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

CLiQUe Luh-vr (Zakiya) wrote: "Yes, that what she means. (I clicked the title.)"

Oh, right. I could have done that too

message 17: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) Ginny wrote: "~♡Katie♡~ wrote: "14. Masquerade - "

Masquerade? You mean the one from Blue Bloods series? Cause I'm soon gonna read it too! :)"

lol sorry am late in answering but yes thats what i meant as i have see you have found out and by the way i really enjoyed it and i hope you do too. have you read the first one?

message 18: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) I want to read the series, but always pick up another book when I see them. LOL :)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

~♡Katie♡~ wrote: "Ginny wrote: "~♡Katie♡~ wrote: "14. Masquerade - "

Masquerade? You mean the one from Blue Bloods series? Cause I'm soon gonna read it too! :)"

lol sorry am late in answering but..."

Actually, I've got the first three books today, so I'll be reading the first book today :)

message 20: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) CLiQUe Luh-vr (Zakiya) wrote: "I want to read the series, but always pick up another book when I see them. LOL :)"

i have done the same with some of the books i want to read

message 21: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) Ginny wrote: "~♡Katie♡~ wrote: "Ginny wrote: "~♡Katie♡~ wrote: "14. Masquerade - "

lol sorry am lat..."

hope you enjoy them : )

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks! I like them! I finished the first book and now reading the second one :)

message 23: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) glad you like them tell me what you think of the third i havent even got it yet : (

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, I was kind of disappointed in the third book.
After having read the first two books, you must have noticed that everything you were sure about they're right turns out to be wrong.(Maybe not everything but I got the feeling quite frequently.) Well, and the third book is the most extreme one.
But I found that at first, nothing happens except for this complicated love 'triangle' thing. Then, almost at the end, so many secrets are revealed, I almost got a headache. Plus, I didn't like the ending :(

message 25: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) ^^ oh dear : (

message 27: by ~Kate~ (new)

message 30: by ~Kate~ (new)

message 31: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (flyinglogicmonkey) | 181 comments Can I just say...
I love the way you have the stars next to each book. They look really good :)

message 32: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) thanks : )

message 33: by Ayunda (new)

Ayunda (ayundabs) hahah... I'm not that diligent ^^

message 34: by ~Kate~ (new)

message 35: by ~Kate~ (new)

message 36: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) You're reading Graceling currently right>? Are you reading it for the MArch Challenge, or just because you want to? Just wondering of course. . . . :)

message 37: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) nope am not reading Graceling just yet i have it but i have loads of books i wanna read first.

22. Stray - Photobucket

message 38: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) OMG, lol. I'm so sorry. I posted to you instead of Kate. Sorry!! :)

message 39: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) *Zakiya*luhvz*lime*green* wrote: "OMG, lol. I'm so sorry. I posted to you instead of Kate. Sorry!! :)"

lol its ok.

23. Vampireville - Photobucket

message 40: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) VAmpireville sounds like it's one of those books with a lot of action. What made you rate it so low?

message 41: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) *Zakiya*luhvz*lime*green* wrote: "VAmpireville sounds like it's one of those books with a lot of action. What made you rate it so low?"

i didnt find anything interesting going on i got bored there was no sense of danger. i didnt like the characters.

message 42: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) I can see why you only gave it one-and-a-half. That sounds like a terrible read. :((

message 43: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) it was for me but some people really like them

message 44: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Well everyone has a different taste!

message 45: by Andrez (last edited Mar 30, 2010 08:25AM) (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) i didnt think the books that bad...but again, different tastes

message 46: by ~Kate~ (new)

message 47: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Out of the 24 books you've posted on here, you've rated one-fourth of them 5 stars! :)

message 48: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) thats because i have read some really good books : )

25. A Great and Terrible Beauty - Photobucket

message 49: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Well I think I will try to read all of the ones that you have rated four and five stars because those they probably are really good. ;) Glad you finished A Great and Terrible Beauty, though! :D

message 50: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) well if you are just a warning some of the 5 star ratings are adult books with adult contents. but i hope you enjoy them just as much as what i have

« previous 1 3
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.