After Harry Potter RP discussion

7th floor > Arithmancy

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 269 comments Mod
((Nice... Study of runes, right?))

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (TheSignPainter) ((what do you mean?))

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 269 comments Mod
((Runes! You know, runes...?))

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (TheSignPainter) ((yes, I do. Arithmancy is when one converts his/her name into numbers to predict the future. One may call it the more practical form of Divination.))

((... That's not runes...))

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (TheSignPainter) ((no, no it's not))

((... Wait, Hermione's in it, and she isn't into seeing the future...))

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (TheSignPainter) ((ya. It was either this or Divination. She packed her schedule full of all classes which is why she had a Time-Turner))

((Yep. Did she sleep AT ALL in her third year?))

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (TheSignPainter) ((rarely))

((Ha ha!))

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (TheSignPainter) ((I felt kinda sorry for her))

((Yeah... And when Ron likes Lavender... Poor Her-me-own.))

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (TheSignPainter) ((lol as Krum called her: Herm-own-ninny))

((I like Her-me-own Better.))

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (TheSignPainter) ((lol))

(( : ) ))

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (TheSignPainter) ((RP?))

Eleanor Is Bad At This (audinosbiitch) Ari, le maître du mort. wrote: "((Nice... Study of runes, right?))"

((It's not runes, it's math!!!))

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (TheSignPainter) ((it's a cross. I know how to do it...))

Eleanor Is Bad At This (audinosbiitch) (Cool!)

message 22: by §Lilybear (Hannah)§, :3 PANDAZ!!! (new)

§Lilybear (Hannah)§ Panda Luver ♥ (Pandaz) | 474 comments Mod
Iviana (The Sign Painter!) wrote: "((it's a cross. I know how to do it...))"

((Which reminds me, you've still got to teach me))

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (TheSignPainter) ((ooh ya))

message 24: by Eleanor Is Bad At This (last edited May 06, 2010 11:30AM) (new)

Eleanor Is Bad At This (audinosbiitch) Ari, le maître du mort. wrote: "((Nice... Study of runes, right?))"

((I think you're thinking of Ancient Runes, Ari.))

message 25: by Tori (new)

Tori Tori walked in and sat down