2010 books in 2010! (sike, just 100!) discussion

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hayley (new)

Hayley (hayz) I so excited to join this group! Since I just joined I am going to add what I have read so far this year!

1. Nightlight: A Parody of Twilight- The Harvard Lampoon

I did not like this book at all!

message 2: by Hayley (new)

Hayley (hayz) 2. Fallen- Lauren Kate

This book was really good, kind of slow, but I am definitely going to read the next!

message 3: by Hayley (new)

Hayley (hayz) 3. Mr. & Mrs. Fitzwilliam Darcy- Sharon Lathan

This book was way cute! Although I felt like I was just reading about their sex life. I wish that it had more things happen. But I can't wait to read the second one.

message 4: by Hayley (new)

Hayley (hayz) 4. The Trials of the Honorable F. Darcy- Sara Angelini

This is like my favorite book! I love the story of Pride and Prejudice and this book was just that but in todays time period. And I loved it! It was so much fun to read!

message 5: by Hayley (new)

Hayley (hayz) 5. Austenland- Shannon Hale

Unfortunately this book held no interest for me. From what I read of other reviews you either liked it or didn't, and I didn't.

message 6: by Hayley (new)

Hayley (hayz) 6. The Fidelity Files- Jessica Brody

Everyone should read this book! It was way good! And I can't wait to read Love Under Cover, the second one, this book was so cute! I loved it!

message 7: by Hayley (new)

Hayley (hayz) 7. Girl V. Boy- Yvonne Collins & Sandy Rideout

This book was a cute book for teens, I think most teenage girls who like romance will like this book, I know I did.

message 8: by Hayley (new)

Hayley (hayz) 8. Heist Society- Ally Carter

I love Ally Carter! I've read all of her books and I wish she had more! I really liked this book, it was fun and cute I hope there will be another one!

message 9: by Hayley (new)

Hayley (hayz) 9. Gone- Lisa McMann

I thought this book had a good ending to the series. This was a good series and I quite enjoyed it. It was also an easy read. I read each book in about a day and a half.

message 10: by Hayley (new)

Hayley (hayz) Love Under Cover- Jessica Brody

Ah! I loved this book! Seriously! You should read it, well read The Fidelity Files first, but omg it was so cute! I love Jamie!!!! I don't know what to say other than this was such a good book! I wish I owned it!
I have to admit ya know that one part of the book, ugh, it made me so mad! But then in the end, ah, it just made my heart melt! Oh this book was so cute! (I didn't say what happened because I don't want to ruin it for any of those people who want to read it!)