Percy and the Olympians #1 FANS discussion

Half and Half > skills

Comments Showing 1-50 of 110 (110 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Alex (new)

Alex hey guys what do you think of all the skills that percy has? i personly think there awesome and i would love to be able to work with water!! and for all you guys who have read the 4th book i loves nico's skills....I HAVE KNOW IDEA WHY SO DONT ASK!

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) AHHH! I'm scared for Nico! DO NOT TELL ME ANYTHING!
Anyway, I really like Riptide! I wanna pen like that. I'm an author and I hate gunfights so it sounds like the perfect weapon to me!

message 3: by Alex (new)

Alex haha i know!! ok i wont tell you anything about nico!! i cant wait for you to read the 4th one!!!

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) I think I'm gonna get it tomorrow! My friend has a line and I think the person in front of me just finished it!

message 5: by Alex (new)

Alex really!!! thats great!!!! i cant wait for you!!!

message 6: by Morgan (last edited May 12, 2008 08:31PM) (new)

Morgan (cheshire) I thought that it was so neat all the things he could do! And thats just with water.......his father is also the earthshaker and bringer of storms, think about what would happen if he accidentaly created a huricane.......

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) Whoops. ^-^

message 8: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin I love Percy's skill! To be able to control water? Awesome!!

message 9: by Alex (new)

Alex me too!! it's like WAY better then thalia's skills...SORRY THALIA LOVERS!

message 10: by Bluestorm, The awesome one((who is angel's friend)) who's never on anymore! (new)

Bluestorm | 20 comments Mod
you should say sorry to Angela...Lee.
I also like percy's skills!! ^^"

message 11: by Alex (new)

Alex uh sorry?

message 12: by Bluestorm, The awesome one((who is angel's friend)) who's never on anymore! (new)

I mean--
Uhhh...never mind

message 13: by Alex (new)

Alex ok well i love percy's skills!

message 14: by Willowmist (new)

Willowmist I love Percy's skills too! And I haven't read the 4th book, but a classmate is lending it to me tomorrow...

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) I like Riptide as said above!

message 16: by Alex (new)

Alex oh ya me too!! there's just to much to love!

message 17: by Willowmist (new)

Willowmist Yeah, I like Riptide too! And I agree!

message 18: by Alex (new)

Alex i wish i had soemthing like that

message 20: by Alex (new)

Alex it could be usful like both ways and you wouldnt beable to lose it!!

message 21: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Yeah!!!

message 22: by Alex (new)

Alex thanks for agreeing

message 23: by Bluestorm, The awesome one((who is angel's friend)) who's never on anymore! (new)

I agree too...

message 24: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (swimbeast12) I would love to work with wtaer! Please no spoilers on Nico's powers I haven;t read it yet!!! <3

message 26: by Alex (new)

Alex have you read it yet for all those who havnt? cuz if not YOU BETTER GET TO IT!!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

I like Thalia's skills! Working with Lightning! TOTALLY AWESOME! And she has a shield and spear! Awesome! But I do like Riptide, just not Percy. What do you mean you are an author Ephona? I WANT to be an author, but I am not all the way there yet. I am still very young!

message 28: by [deleted user] (last edited May 17, 2008 06:36PM) (new)

I got the fourth book the day it came out, and finished it the next day! I couldn't put it down!

message 29: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Neither could I!! Why don't you like Percy?

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

I just answered that question, but here goes again! Cuase he is a boy main character. I like girl main characters, not boys. I am a total FEMINIST!

message 31: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Oh, sorry, I asked this before you posted in the other topic.

message 32: by Alex (new)

Alex i like percy and boys arnt that bad...but i like girls better too. cuz you know i am one...

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

If you went to my school, you would see just how bad boys really are.

message 34: by Angel♥, one of the first 5 mods that survived! Never mind... (new)

Angel♥ (angellover512) | 564 comments Mod
the skills are so cool, how he's able to do all that stuff willingly,mentally, not physically.

message 35: by Starlight (last edited Jun 24, 2008 08:11PM) (new)

Starlight | 47 comments I would love to have Nico's and Percy's skills. Riptide is cool and so is being able to control water. I think that Nico's skills are cool too because you would know when someone dies and you would be able to help your friends out if they happen to die and are about to be evalutaed. And being able to have the Earth swallow someone up for you is pretty cool too.

message 36: by Nightshade, Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! IT'S FUN! (new)

Nightshade | 704 comments Mod
OOOHHH I would love to be able to control water. that's so awesome! also i want a pen/sword like riptide! when i went to camp and read Titan's Curse (while I was there), when i had a class i uncapped my ballpoint pen and half-expected it to turn into a sword...lol

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

I love Percy's powers, I would love to be a child of poseidon!

message 38: by Clare (new)

Clare i would love being able to talk to equestrian animals! i love horses!

message 39: by Nightshade, Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! IT'S FUN! (new)

i like horses...been horseback riding only once, but it was fun and i'd do it again

except once my horse was walking and started trotting and i freaked out lol

message 40: by Clare (new)

Clare my aunt has 9 horses! she lives down south when i visit her i can sort of talk to them!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

*whispers* horses!

message 42: by Hectorivan868 (new)

Hectorivan868 | 11 comments ephona today i stareted writing a kids comedy/action. i got my inspiration from a dream and some of the characters from kids in my school. all in all it'll probably end in three books

message 43: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire OMG I LOVE RIPTIDE cause i ALWAYS lose things and i could not keep anything for five seconds without somehow losing it. :P

Nico's a little creepy, if u know what i mean :P
i mean, he should be, cause he's the son of Hades.

I've read the Battle of the Labrinth or however u spell it and i LOVE IT!!! opps can't say anything about it here have to go to the topic about it. :P

if u haven't noticted, i do :P a lot. i'm a :P type of person

don't ask :P

message 44: by Nightshade, Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! IT'S FUN! (new)

:P :P :P :P :P :P

LOLZ!

message 45: by Angel♥, one of the first 5 mods that survived! Never mind... (new)

uh..... now what?? -_-

message 46: by Nightshade, Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! IT'S FUN! (new)

idk >_<

message 47: by Angel♥, one of the first 5 mods that survived! Never mind... (new)

*starts whistling*

message 48: by Nightshade, Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! IT'S FUN! (new)

HAPPY CHRISTMAHAUNNAKWANZAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tee hee.

message 49: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire umm......okay? :P

message 50: by Angel♥, one of the first 5 mods that survived! Never mind... (new)

????? wah???

« previous 1 3