Thoughts on the World discussion

Music and Entertainment > what song is stuck in your head right now?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ okay. i ALWAYS have a song stuck in my head!!! right now it's "way back into love" from the movie "music & lyrics". what song is stuck in YOUR head?! :D

message 2: by Katie (new)

Katie | 312 comments gwen stafani- hollaback girl. dont ask. horrible song to get stuck on though. that song drives my bro B-A-N-A-N-A-S though so thats a plus.

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) Stop and stare....I think I'm moving but I go nowhere...

message 4: by Katie (new)

Katie | 312 comments OMG i love that song! now looking at this topic is a bad idea, it CAUSES songs to get stuck in my head lol

message 5: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Well see...I had a song stuck in my head a second ago, but I don't really remember which one, because the minute I saw Brigid's post about "Way Back into Love" I started singing it in my head, and now I've got that song stuck in my head. :D All I wanna do is find a way back into love...I can't make it through without a way back into love...oh oh-ho!

message 6: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie I've had a few songs stuck in my head. The American national anthem, You're so vane (I think that's the name) it starts out You walked into the parlor, like you were walkin' onto a yaht and then Uptown Girl.

message 7: by Nessiebear (new)

Nessiebear Um the few I've had stuck in my head for the past few hours :)

1. Take a bow by rihanna but only this part: you put on quite, really had me going (it was driving me crazy!!!)

2. The gummy bear song: oh i'm a gummy bear, yes I'm a gummy bear. Oh I'm a yummy lucky gummy bear, oh yeah!

3. Damaged by Danity Kane: Do do you got a first aid kit handy? do do you know how to patch up a heart...

message 8: by C'est Moi ♪ (last edited May 12, 2008 09:26PM) (new)

C'est Moi ♪ | 59 comments 1.) I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
2.) Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis xDDD
3.) Jingle Bells (don't ask...)

Felicity/Rosestar (felicity) | 39 comments 1)Animal Friends
2)Marriage of Figaro

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) Me against the world by Simple Plan. Always gets stuck in my head when I do my Maximum Ride Roleplay ^-^

message 11: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ "with you" by chris brown. i've had it stuck in my head ever since david archuleta (LUV HIM!!!) sang it on american idol last night... that was interesting. lol. idk if anyone else watches it...

message 12: by Katie (new)

Katie | 312 comments omg i watched it!!!!!! that was like...almost better than chris's version i thinik!

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) So Small by Carrie Underwood!

message 14: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ you really thought so, katie? i thought it was kind of a weird song choice for him... but oh well. luv him anyway! :D (btw, who do u think is gonna win???)

message 15: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie Fly, by Hillary Duff. I don't know why, but it is.

message 16: by Katie (new)

Katie | 312 comments brigid, its so hard to tell! its david v. david!

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) Everywhere I go by Katherine McPhee

message 18: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ i know, katie! i have no idea what's going to happen... i've loved both davids from the start, so i'm torn...

message 19: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ (argh... it's still stuck in my head, for the third day in a row... with you, with you, with you, with you, with yoooooou girrrrl...)

message 20: by Katie (new)

Katie | 312 comments well, brigid, i think that be second is probably better than winning the title, cuz youre still famous, youre not officialy garunteed money, but its sre that you will. and you dont have an official contrct so if you dont like the Idol producers, you dont have to stickk with them. so either way, ill be happy with the results

message 21: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie Don't know if this song has a name, but it goes In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight. In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight. Aaawwwweeeeee-eeee-eee-eeee-um-bam-ba-way. Aaawwwweeeeee-eeee-eee-eeee-um-bam-ba-way. Man, I started singing it right here with my brother. He did the backup the aweemawit, aweemawit, aweemawit, aweemawit... part.

message 22: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ yeah katie i agree; i'll be happy for both of them either way :D

message 23: by Katie (new)

Katie | 312 comments kenzie, thats umm called in the jungle.

message 24: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie Really? That's what it's called? Weird...Well, no matter what it's called, it's in my head, and it won't leave!

message 25: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ i thought it was called 'the lion sleeps tonight'... whatever. same idea. :D

message 26: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie Who knows? It's just a really old tune that a lot of people seem to know, and it's stuck in my head.

message 27: by Katie (new)

Katie | 312 comments i thought so too but then, random coincidence, my mom was humming it! so i asked her and she said in the jungle.

message 28: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie -whispering- Telepathy is haunting me!!

message 29: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ i'm listening to david archuleta right now... sigh... :) lol.

message 30: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ i was just watching a 'so you think you can dance' marathon, so that got plenty of songs stuck in my head... right now it's 'the sweet escape' by gwen stefani. a couple of minutes ago it was 'last night' by diddy. before that it was 'until the end of time' by justin timberlake & beyonce, cuz i was listening to it on my ipod this morning.

message 31: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ now it's 'get up' by ciara. haha.

(btw, does anyone else care that 'so you think you can dance' starts again this week???)

message 32: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ oh that looks cool... :D

message 33: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ today i had 'the hamster dance' stuck in my head while i was taking an aggravatingly hard math test... i was so annoyed i wanted to scream!!! STUPID LITTLE HAMSTER SONG GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!! it was so annoying. argh. now i probably failed that test. grr

message 34: by C'est Moi ♪ (last edited May 19, 2008 05:39PM) (new)

C'est Moi ♪ | 59 comments Currently, the song I have stuck in my head is "The Call" by Regina Spektor...it's from Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (I watched it with my family...it was good and sad...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNsQew...

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) I wanna see that movie!

Misses Glass is stuck in my head; by Leona Lewis.

message 36: by C'est Moi ♪ (new)

C'est Moi ♪ | 59 comments Yeah, it's really superly good :D

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) I've had Under the Sea stuck in my head for the whole weekend!

message 38: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ i have "crashed" by daughtry stuck in my head right now

message 39: by Brigid ✩ (last edited May 24, 2008 11:31AM) (new)

Brigid ✩ now it's "apologize" by onerepublic... probably cuz i was watching the american idol finale on tivo last night w/my friends, and david archuleta was singing it w/one republic and it's so amazing! omg, maybe i should post a youtube link or something cuz you gotta see this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwsIw8...

it's kinda funny, cuz towards the end you can see the onerepublic guy starting to look kinda angry, like, "oh crap. this seventeen-year-old kid is singing this song that i wrote better than i can... :D

message 40: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ take a bow by rihanna :D i don't really know the song very well, but i keep singing the chorus to myself over and over. haha.

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) Right now Pocketfull of Sunshine by Natasha Beningfield is going though my head...

message 42: by Wee!wawaLAA!!! (new)

Wee!wawaLAA!!! (kawala) | 139 comments right now, the song "only hope" by mandy moore is in my head
cause of watching the movie A Walk To Remember :P

message 43: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ yesterday i had 'what about now' by daughtry stuck in my head, but it was only the chorus. and i kept singing it to myself. lalala.

today it was 'when you believe'... the david archuleta version. XD it kept running through my head over and over through my english and science finals. hahaha.

message 44: by Morgan, Life consists of circles (new)

Morgan (cheshire) | 95 comments Mod
I have "Shine" stuck in my head, with breaks for "I Wonder" occasionaly.

message 45: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) I have the song from Sweeney Todd, a movie i've never seen stuck in my head, and i dont' even know the words. I just keep singing "The world is a dadada black pit and the vermin of the world inhabit i-it!" it drives my sis insane. I dont' even think that's how it goes.

message 46: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ haha. XD

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Bubbly..........

message 48: by Morgan, Life consists of circles (new)

Morgan (cheshire) | 95 comments Mod
Ironic.
"And isn't it ironic, don't you think? Just a little, toooo, ironic, hmm? It's like raiiiin.."

message 49: by Katie (new)

Katie | 312 comments ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! nightmares lol!!!!! but ya i got that stuck in my head too. lol, allie remember when jake and jack were dancin to ironic last year? and nick? ok that was disturbing.

message 50: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ I have disturbia stuck in my head.