twilight lovers! discussion

Welcome/New > HI! Im New to Twilight

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Hello Everyone,

My name is Krystal and I am new to the whole Twilight world! My neice has been telling me about the books for years but they sounded so weird that I never got into them. Finally when New Moon came out (Im a sucker for good love stories) I sucked up all my anti Twilight feelings and LOVED the movie!

Im currently reading Eclipse and even though Im pretty sure that I hate Bella Swan, I like the series! I really like Jacob, just because he's a sweet guy, extremely handsome, and he got the bad boy thing down!

So far I really like Eclipse, they are just about to get into the war between vamps and werewolves vs. newborns and I cant wait to see how it turns out. The werewolves are really what has kept me loving this series so much. I really liked Bella until the end of New Moon. See my New Moon review for more detail. But anywho, I just wanted to introduce myself! sooo.......Hi!

message 2: by Vivi (new)

Vivi | 2543 comments Welcome Krystal, what's up? I'm on the newborns side!!! JK :D

message 3: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments LOL! I'm just diving into the book for the first time today! I havent read it all day! Seems like forever!

message 4: by Vivi (new)

Vivi | 2543 comments You can do it, I believe in you.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey! I have read the whole series and if you like Jacob, you'll luv Breaking Dawn also! There is a whole part in their all in Jacobs prospective!

message 6: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Yes Abby! I am completely Team Jacob now! He was always my favorite character but it became official once I read the titles of his chapter in Book 2 of Breaking Dawn! I LOVE him, he's hilarious! Im dreading going back to Bella's perspective :( I'm finishing up book two of Breaking Dawn now :(

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL! The last two books r my favs. i agree that his chapter titles were hilariuose but (in the books) im Team Edward, so i was happy to get back to Bella's perspective

message 8: by Vivi (new)

Vivi | 2543 comments they were funny and long :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

yah, i liked all of Emmetts jokes!!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

YAY! You're anti-Bella too!

message 11: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Oh god yes! I swore if I read how she bit her lip, blew up at Charlie for no reason, or how edward took her face into his hands one more time I was gonna scream. But then, she turned into a vamp, got some confidence, and stopped being as senseless as she was before. I like her way better as a vamp. I kinda see why Stephenie made her so weak in the first 3 books, so that we could see the huge difference once she became a vampire. I guess a little confidence goes a long way!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe... She is kinda..... Uncool. I've just never liked her for any reason. She ruins everyones lives. And she hurt Jacob even more after going vamp. Even though I don't like Jake, it's still not good.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

i love Bella but it did get kina boring when there was those buncha pages in a row of her just thinking, if u no what i mean.

message 14: by Anissa (new)

Anissa (nini7) | 6 comments Awsome.You will love Breaking Dawn,I started the books last year when I was 10.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Abby wrote: "i love Bella but it did get kina boring when there was those buncha pages in a row of her just thinking, if u no what i mean."

Yeah. I wish she hadn't put all that.

message 16: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Abby I know exactly what you mean..I think Stephenie must have been getting tired of her, herself, because she cut to Edward and then when Bella came back she was new and improved! Loved it!

Anissa your absolutely right! I LOVE Breaking Dawn. Its my fav in the series

I dont think Bella hurt Jacob even more once she turned vamp. Once Jacob imprinted he became a lot more at peace with everything and everyone.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah. maybe...

message 18: by $hanel (new)

$hanel (mholt) | 6 comments Hello Krystal! Welcome to the twilight world! In my opinion twilight and Edward are both AWESOME!

message 19: by Ramsha (new)

Ramsha (twisaga33luvyabffles) | 29 comments HI!!! THE TWISAGA IS THE BEST SERIES U WILL READ IN UR LIFE!

message 20: by Ramsha (new)

Ramsha (twisaga33luvyabffles) | 29 comments :)

message 21: by $hanel (new)

$hanel (mholt) | 6 comments Ramsha is rite! Twilight is AWESOME AND IS THE *BEST* SERIES EVER!:))

message 22: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments I can tell,its actually pumped up my love for reading again. Although its hard to find something to read after Twilight. Im not into the normal vampire stories, I'm just a sucker for romance

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Me too
There's something about a perfect romance book...

message 24: by $hanel (new)

$hanel (mholt) | 6 comments Im a sucker for romance 2. There is something that always seems rite about the whole romance genre.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

if you like romance, read Hush, Hush. It's about a girl who falls in love with an angel (she doesn't know he is), and she finds out that he wants to kill her. it's a really awsome and kinda funny.

message 26: by $hanel (new)

$hanel (mholt) | 6 comments I will look for that book. thx lexi

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

it's my fave ;D

message 28: by $hanel (new)

$hanel (mholt) | 6 comments i like romances because they remind me of my bf and i...hehe!:D

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

lol.

message 30: by $hanel (new)

$hanel (mholt) | 6 comments ya...im emotional! Thats y ppl call me a dork.:))

message 31: by Vivi (new)

Vivi | 2543 comments Dork :D

message 32: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Yay for dorks!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

woot woot!

message 34: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments What do you do with your free time after you've finished Twilight (other than googlestalk Taylor Lautner....wink wink).

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Well I run distance and swim laps.

message 36: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments oh nice...your athletic...Ive been trying to wake up early each morning to run, but I keep talking myself out of it :( ......and.....I keep hitting the snooze botton.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes I'm athletic.... lol it's difficult... well for me it's getting out of the house and getting started that's hard. After that first mile I'm flying.
Is txting a hobby because I sent 9,000 txt's last month....

message 38: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments LOL....Oh wow, I dont even know how mant I send..luckily I have an unlimited plan. I want to start running but im so unathletic I think I have to start slow first...walk then run!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

I have unlimited too thank god otherwise I'd be screwed... All I know is I wake up and start txting txt Til school starts during class then til ten or eleven at night : )
start slow, walk for a while then shift into a SLOW jog always run with good form so u don't get shin splints (I've had them recently hurts like a bitch) wear good shoes. Don't clench your fists, land on your heals, Dont push yourself to hard the first few times shoot for a mile. Then up your mileage slowly.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG! I just saw that you became a mod! Way2go!

message 41: by Vivi (new)

Vivi | 2543 comments Thanks. JK Yay for Krystal!

message 42: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Sniff sniff....thanks you guys (Krystal allows Jacob to wipe a single tear away from her eye....He's so thoughtful)

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

*Sarcastic laughter*