Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Bulletin Board > Promote Your Book Using Stumble Upon

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Trish (new)

Trish Silver (whenirememberlove) | 8 comments Please look at my blog at http://trishsilver.com. I have received a great idea on
promoting your book using backlinks and Stumble Upon. Also I am taking submissions for my Spotlight on New Authors page for March. This program has been doing very well. Find out all about it at http://www.whenirememberlove.com/new-.... All of the above is at no cost.

message 2: by Adele (new)

Adele Clagett | 7 comments Trish - It looks interesting. I am a new author (The Legend of the Seahawk). I went to your blog, but the second link you listed gave me a page can't be found.

message 3: by J. (new)

J. Guevara (jguevara) | 63 comments ditto

message 4: by Kensington (new)

Kensington Roth (kensingtonroth) | 4 comments Trish,

Yes it does look interesting. Let me know when the link is working.

Kensington Roth
"Able Danger"

message 5: by Steven (new)

Steven (tbones) | 408 comments Adele wrote: "Trish - It looks interesting. I am a new author (The Legend of the Seahawk). I went to your blog, but the second link you listed gave me a page can't be found."

The Legend of the Seahawk? What is that about? Is it about the bird or the team?

message 6: by Adele (new)

Adele Clagett | 7 comments Steven wrote: "Adele wrote: "Trish - It looks interesting. I am a new author (The Legend of the Seahawk). I went to your blog, but the second link you listed gave me a page can't be found."

The Legend of the ..."

Steven - Actually none of the above, it's about:

In the small Connecticut seaside town of Stuart Cove, David, a young ambitious professional takes a short leave of absence from his job at the New York Daily Press to settle his elderly aunt’s affairs after her death. On a visit to the Fishhook Pub, an old fisherman approaches David. This old man has a story to tell—a story about a lighthouse keeper named Danny and the loss of the fishing vessel, Seahawk. She went down during a storm back in 1956, but as the old man says, “That doesn’t tell the whole story.” David finds his life, and the lives of others, forever changed by this tale and the spirit of the Seahawk’s captain, Scott Spear.

message 7: by Richard (new)

Richard Cody | 8 comments Thanks for sharing, Trish. Like the others here, I am encountering a 404 Not Found error on the second link.

message 8: by Anna (new)

Anna Dalhaimer Bartkowski | 2 comments HI Trish, I am Anna Dalhaimer Bartkowski, author of the recently published "Maggie Visits Argentina." Looks like a great idea. What are you looking for in submissions from new authors for the March spotlight?