Midnight Breed Fans discussion

News & Contests > General NEWS

Comments Showing 1-50 of 69 (69 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by valee, Your moderator :) (last edited Feb 21, 2010 12:20PM) (new)

valee | 301 comments Mod
Have you seen the new cover of the new book?

description

I love the colors.

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ (godschild4677) Cool Cover!

message 3: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 301 comments Mod
I know, I think it is her best. I like it much more than all the others!!!

Brandy *Ahviel* (ahviel) | 18 comments OH I LIKE.... I LIKE

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ I got this info on her newsletter....

"WHAT'S NEXT?

Or maybe I should title this section Who's Next? I'm excited to report that I'm currently writing Book 9 of the series, which is Hunter's story! Even more exciting, we have a confirmed title for the book and a tentative (very tentative) release date. If all goes well, you should be seeing Deeper Than Midnight sometime in early 2011. My editor said it's slated for February, but that's not a solid date yet, only a guess. I'm having such a blast with this book already and I can't wait to share it with you!

Rest assured, for those of you who've asked, I have not forgotten about Sterling Chase. I've had plans for Harvard since he first swaggered onto the page in Kiss of Crimson, and he will finally get his turn in the spotlight in Book 10. I've been champing at the bit to give him his story--and the very special heroine I've been saving for him all along. :) "

Brandy *Ahviel* (ahviel) | 18 comments Oh I am so excited about reading Harvard. I love him so much

message 7: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 4 comments I have been looking forward to Hunter's book since he was first introduced in "Veil of Midnight". There was a level of comfortablilty between Hunter and Mira, which has made me hope that they are meant for eachother when she grows up.

Brandy *Ahviel* (ahviel) | 18 comments hmm that might be to wierd. I don't know though because she would have to age ALOT

message 9: by Rossy (new)

Rossy (naughtybookjunkie) | 46 comments BrandyS**~Ahviel ~ wrote: "hmm that might be to wierd. I don't know though because she would have to age ALOT"

I have to agree. His is the 9th book, the most it would be like 5 years that have passed. I doubt that's old enough for mating.

message 10: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 301 comments Mod
S.Young wrote: "I got this info on her newsletter....

"WHAT'S NEXT?

Or maybe I should title this section Who's Next? I'm excited to report that I'm currently writing Book 9 of the series, which is Hunter's ..."

I love to see news about my fave series. Thanks .

Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews (pnrbookloverreviews) Thanks for the Invite
i just started reading midnight kiss, im loving it :)

message 12: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 301 comments Mod
Angela wrote: "Thanks for the Invite
i just started reading midnight kiss, im loving it :)"

LOL, if you're loving the first book in the series wait 'till you get to book 3. I
MO from then on the series has an amazing twist and gets much better.

Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews (pnrbookloverreviews) Awesome,can't wait when im done ill be wanting to chat about it :)

Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews (pnrbookloverreviews) Vale wrote: "Angela wrote: "Thanks for the Invite
i just started reading midnight kiss, im loving it :)"

LOL, if you're loving the first book in the series wait 'till you get to book 3. I
MO from then on the ..."

So i finished
Kiss of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #1) by Lara Adrian
and i loved it i could get enough i read it all yesterday.lol..
Then ending had an awesome twist when we find out who the Master was That was a shock!!
Cant wait to read the next book, that sounds so good as well.

message 15: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 301 comments Mod
I'm so happy that you liked it. I'm reading book 7 right now and loving every page. I'm pretty sure I'll finish it today because I can't seem to stop. The book is freaking awesome.

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ (godschild4677) I'm sick of waiting for this book!!! I'm like a crack addict needing her next fix! LOL

Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews (pnrbookloverreviews) Hey Guys
hope your well :)
I started reading Kiss of Crimson :) so far so good im loving this series

message 18: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 301 comments Mod
Hy Angela, nice to see you hear, I'm glad you're enjoying the series, let me know once you get to book 3, I loved that one. Also it would be nice if you could make comments on the right topics at the same time you're reading the books.

Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews (pnrbookloverreviews) ok doky i was just realizing that you commented about that, ill do that now before i forget ")
Yeah im loving it, so cool.

message 20: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 301 comments Mod
Hey everybody. NEWS here. Lara Adrian has just published an excerpt of the new book. I have read it and loved it. So good. check it out.

http://www.laraadrian.com/taken.php

(Special thanks to Petra for letting us know)
Can't wait.

message 21: by valee, Your moderator :) (last edited May 08, 2010 12:42PM) (new)

valee | 301 comments Mod
Check this out. A new cover is out!!! And looks way good. What do you think?

description

I love it.

Although the summary of the book hasn't even been published yet and the cover is already out,lol.

message 22: by valee, Your moderator :) (last edited May 08, 2010 12:50PM) (new)

valee | 301 comments Mod
Also I have just added to goodreads book 10 in the series. So fans you now can add it to your TBR pile,lol, enjoy!

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/81...

message 23: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 301 comments Mod
I can't remember if he was black. Does anyone?

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I was alwasy under the impression that he was, I might be remiss in assuming but there are small details in the last three books that have lead me to beleive that this breed warrior from Detroit is black...

message 25: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 301 comments Mod
Great, thanks for finding that out. I can't wait for that book!

message 26: by Rossy (new)

Rossy (naughtybookjunkie) | 46 comments That is so cool, thanks Vale!

I know there's one that is biracial, but i'm not sure it was Brock.

Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews (pnrbookloverreviews) Yeah i think he is.

message 28: by Sharon (new)

Sharon | 17 comments The covers are amazing really striking. Has anyone heard if there will be a book 11 (havent got book 9 and im begging for more)lol

message 29: by Sharon (new)

Sharon | 17 comments sorry i meant book 8 lol, its the excitment

message 30: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 301 comments Mod
The latest news I heard were about book 10! But as it already has a cover, we will be hearing about 11 soon probably.

message 31: by Jesse (last edited Jul 07, 2010 10:21AM) (new)

Jesse (Jessep) | 4 comments Petra wrote: "Ms. Erin wrote: "I was alwasy under the impression that he was, I might be remiss in assuming but there are small details in the last three books that have lead me to beleive that this breed warrio..."

I didn't remember where any passages were. Thanks for that, but I do remember that he was black. I guess with the cover being purple it's difficult to see skin tone...although you can tell that the heroine is light skinned, we can't see too much of our man, wish we could see more! It is a beautiful cover though. I guess it's always better to leave to the imagination. I've already got a couple of images in my mind of how Brock looks. I can't wait for their story! I really liked how Brock took care of his to-be-mate in Kade's book. He's cool and sweet and I think this will be a hot one!

message 32: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 301 comments Mod
Really Jesse? You should show us then at the thread casting the characters how you imagine Brock is.

message 33: by Jesse (new)

Jesse (Jessep) | 4 comments Definitely will have to add some images...when I'm not at work :) Of course, they will be appropriate. It's bad enough I can't keep myself off goodreads at work, but I at least leave the image search for the home computer...hehehe.

message 34: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 301 comments Mod
hahahaha. I know what you mean. I fell the need to check my goodreads account all the time,lol. Even at college and work.

message 35: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 301 comments Mod
Oh! sweet,lol. I really like it. Sounds as a future warrior of the race. I like it. Specially having two names.

message 36: by Alusha (new)

Alusha NotYourBusiness (lusha) | 1 comments Oh wow nice one Petra :) Cant wait to read it :)

Gokce ~Muslin Myst~ | 147 comments I absolutely loved Tess and Dante's baby's name(s) :) But I think I like Raphael a bit more :)

message 38: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 301 comments Mod
me too. Xander sounds old.

Gokce ~Muslin Myst~ | 147 comments LOL. Not old for me but Raphael is definitely better :)

message 40: by Julie (new)

Julie (rosendal) | 40 comments Don't think I agree with Xander sounding old. To me Raphael sounds a lot older! Maybe it's because I'm danish, and Alexander (Xander for short) is a pretty common name here, dunno :) Either way I like both names a lot. Think they are cute. And their meaning is perfect for their baby! :)

message 41: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 301 comments Mod
Alejandro Rafael,lol. That would be the name in spanish.

message 42: by Julie (new)

Julie (rosendal) | 40 comments Lol XD Can't remember where Dante is from?

Gokce ~Muslin Myst~ | 147 comments Oooh, I like the spanish version Lady Vale! :) Now Lady Gaga's 'Alejandro' keeps playing in my mind!

message 44: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 301 comments Mod
hahaha.

message 45: by Julie (new)

Julie (rosendal) | 40 comments Lol :D Thank you for poking that into my head too XD

Gokce ~Muslin Myst~ | 147 comments Always a pleasure. I love that song :)

message 47: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 301 comments Mod
NEW COVER OUT!

description

message 48: by Jayne (new)

Jayne | 56 comments Isn't that a great cover?

message 49: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 301 comments Mod
I love it!

message 50: by Akeisa (new)

Akeisa Abercrombie (cocoqueen) | 33 comments It's beautiful! Also, did you hear she is writing two more additional books after the original ten she planned to write!

« previous 1