fantasy book lovers!! discussion

debates > Darkest powers Trilogy: Derek or Simon?

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mairead (new)

Mairead | 102 comments I have just finished the Summoning and had Previously read the Awakening, and Yes, they truly are awesome!
But qho do you prefer, Derek or Simon?
I'm a total Derek fan. I absolutely love him. In fact, I far prefer him to Simon, who gets on my last nerve just by.....existing!
I also love Tori. Just saying! :D

So who did you love, who did you hate, and who would love to see the back of?
Sound off below!

message 2: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i read these two books the other week and loved them. and am the same i love derek he should definately end up with chloe. there is something about simon that doesnt seem right with me. and like i have said elsewhere that simon and tori could be related

Christy (TheReaderBee) (thereaderbee) I love the series! Derek is definitely my fave! :)

message 4: by Mairead (new)

Mairead | 102 comments Derek is Amazing!
I love Tori too..
Derek defintely belongs with Chloe,
I think Tori and Simon are related too, But I just don't trust him or something.
I hate Rae too.
Poor Liz.
GO DEREK SOUZA!

message 5: by Cindy (new)

Cindy | 61 comments I loved the books cant wait for the next book, i LOVED derek he should be with chloe,
Have you all read the chapters from the 3rd book there on her website

message 6: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i havent coz i dont want to spoil the actual book for me

message 7: by Mairead (new)

Mairead | 102 comments Oh, I so should! I didn't know they were up. Thanks. April seems like ages to wait for it

message 8: by Mairead (new)

Mairead | 102 comments I read the new chapters, and they are fantastic!
Can I just note, that everyone is so mean to Derek and Tori. They keep commenting on how horrible Derek looks, (in my head, he's third degree burns!) and Tori is my favourite character, and they all hate her. Well, she ties with Derek really, but still.

message 9: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i dont understand why people dont like him yes at first i was put off with his looks and the way he acted but by the second book i just end up loving him

message 10: by Mairead (new)

Mairead | 102 comments I know. I just adore him! he's so funny, and smart and he cares about everyone and puts them above himself. What's not to love!

message 11: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) exactly

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I've read the whole series(1-3)Really loved it.I'm not a huge fan chloe but when things with Derek start heating up I have more respect for her.Simon really gets on my nerves for some reason.I really think he has a secret or something.I love Tori!She isn't this evil person that people think she is.How can she not be mad when her mom is a total...rymes with witch and she's never heard from her father.Anyway,Derek is awesome and I think that he kind and caring toward Chloe.Go DEREK!:)

message 13: by Mairead (new)

Mairead | 102 comments My sentiments exactly! :D I LOVE Tori! Ahe'a the best. and I Love Derek. I was cinvinced Simon was working with the Edison group, I was really surprised when he was just.....nice. I really don't like him, still.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Me ethier...I think it's because he's to normal..I mean everyone else puts their weirdness out there but he....always acts like there's nothing wrong.To perfect if u know what I mean.