Paranormal & Urban Fantasy, Monthly Group Reads discussion

Self Promotion & Giveaways > Literary Escapism is looking for reviewers....

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jackie (last edited Apr 09, 2012 08:16PM) (new)

Jackie (Literary Escapism) (literaryescapism) If anyone is interested, I'm looking for a couple of reviewers to be added to Literary Escapism. I need some help with the review requests.

http://www.literaryescapism.com/7810/...

--
Jackie
LiteraryEscapism.com
myjaxon@gmail.com

message 2: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 21 comments I would have loved to do it but i think the fact that you dont want someone to have there own review site will turn alot away including me. I just recently put up my own site on blogspot. Although there are no reviews up at the time and it is for YA reads only I will at some point be starting up my reviews. As soon as i figure out how to work it :(

message 3: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (Literary Escapism) (literaryescapism) It's actually not an uncommon request. I talked with a couple of other sites who have reviewers on board and they request the same thing.

Besides, if someone has their own site, they are going to be working on building that up. Making it better and getting their name out into the blogosphere. My site wouldn't be a priority and I don't want it competing for the reviewers time. In a nutshell, I'm not looking for someone who wants to use me as a training ground while they are building their own site.

I'm not saying they can never have their own site, just not at the same time. It's a conflict of interest at that point.

message 4: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (Literary Escapism) (literaryescapism) I should also mention that if you're a reviewer for GooReads, LibraryThing, etc, that's fine. The only thing I ask is that a snippet of the review is added with a link back to the full review on LE.