Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

Help! I Need An Intervention > My Tohrment Obsession

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jessica  `~Blahyze~` Okay, so I know I should really stop reading the Black Dagger Brotherhood Series, stop re-reading the small parts where Tohrment speaks over and over again. And I should really stop day-dreaming about rescuing Tohrment from his sadness from losing Wellsie and whisking him off into the night...Yet everytime I lay and bed and look over at my bookshelf and see the books, the more I cannot stop but think about him.

Ok..So I am in love with a fictional character..Yet that doesn't seem to bother me in the slightest...

I love you Tohrment!

message 2: by Arch (new)

Arch  | 4119 comments Mod
It's something about those fictional characters that make you want to read them out of a book. :)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 9700 comments Mod
Blahyze, Tohr has something special going on with him. I could see why you're obsessed.

message 4: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (halfpint66) | 272 comments I'm not obsessed with Tohr, but I know what you mean.

Jessica  `~Blahyze~` I am soooo obsessed with Tohrment. I am even contemplating getting tohrment tattooed down my arm...

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 9700 comments Mod
Blahyze, I hope that Tohr's book is really good. I would love to see more of him!

message 7: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee I was hoping Lover Avenged would deal with Tohrment, but it didn't. It would have been too soon after Wellsie's death, however, for him to find someone else. He's the only one to lose a mate and not have them come back in some way. I mean we have a ghost and a now an immortal human. Couldn't something have been done for Wellsie? I guess his pain does show exactly how fierce these guys love their women. Maybe that's why Ward let it happen?

Mariel, Tohr's book will be after Payne/Manny's, which is after Lover Mine.

message 9: by new_user (new)

new_user Tohr deserves a HEA, doesn't he? I think his book will be compelling because he has such a sympathetic conflict.

Ugh, not happy to hear Payne's is after Lover Mine. Ah, well.

message 10: by Kathy Anne (new)

Kathy Anne (kathyanne) new_user
I am glad someone else feels like that about Payne knocking every one else out of the water-she never has really caught my interest,and I thought Thor would be in Revs book in a big way too,maybe he will be the main focus in Paynes book,I hope

Jessica  `~Blahyze~` My obession is baaaad yet so so good!
I am getting jealous of a gosh darn fictional character, mine! Tohr is mine!
When Tohr HEA is finally revealed, I am going to be so heartbroken.. *sigh*
But until then... TOHRMENT IS MINE! ALL MINE! lol

Lover Mine has some really good Tohr parts. Can I say he is such a worthy male?