All The Books You've Never Read discussion

Challenges > Personal Goals

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrez (last edited Feb 21, 2010 05:40AM) (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) ok so..I dont know whether this is a good folder to put this topic, if you want t changed it, go ahead

what are your personal goals for 2010?read ___ pages a day? read ___ books per week/month/year?are you succeeding?
let us know

message 2: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) my personal goal for this year is to read at least 100 books in 2010, keeping a pace of 100 pages a day

message 3: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) My 2 goals are to read 144 books this year (12 a month) and 10,000 pages this year. So far, I've read 5598 pages and 16 books. I'm a little behind because I only read 9 in Jan.

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate (katemreads) | 225 comments My goal is to read at least a 100,000 pages this year. I like to read longer books so hopefully it's achievable. 100 and 144 books sounds like good goals but I'm not sure if I'd be ready to commit to it, with a lot of stuff going on. But there's always summer so maybe. Good luck!

message 5: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Thanks Kate! :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm also apart of the 144 group. I don't think I'll make it to that many, however, that group has wonderful support that makes you want to keep reading. So, far I've read more than I did by May last year. I'd say I'm doing great!! Yeah Me.

10,000 pages seems to easy but again it is a group thing. But what ever I read this year I'm going to try and break that page count next year. So, it will be really to be able to be challenge myself next year.

message 7: by Ayunda (new)

Ayunda (ayundabs) my personal goal for 2010 is... to publish a book!!

message 8: by Kate (new)

Kate (katemreads) | 225 comments That's a great goal! Hope it works out!

message 9: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) ayundabs ☺ wrote: "my personal goal for 2010 is... to publish a book!!"

cool what about'?

message 10: by Ayunda (new)

Ayunda (ayundabs) umm... I'm still working on it, but it's gonna be about family and friendship..
wish me luck, and thanks for the support!! ^^

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, GOOD LUCK!

message 12: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Supporting you always! And Good Luck!!! :P

message 13: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) coool in that case
\
THE BESTEST OF LUCKZ

message 14: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Hahas, love the "Z" at the end instead of an "S."

message 15: by Ayunda (new)

Ayunda (ayundabs) thanks!!! good luck for your goals too!!!

message 16: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Thanks, Ayunda! :D