Between the Wars discussion

Other Reads > Bleeding Heart Square - Andrew Taylor

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gabriele (last edited Feb 22, 2010 06:28AM) (new)

Gabriele Wills (muskoka) | 526 comments Mod
Thanks for the recommendation, Fiona. I like Andrew Taylor's books as well, but haven't been keeping up with lis latest.

By the way, please do add it to our group bookshelf!

message 2: by Gabriele (new)

Gabriele Wills (muskoka) | 526 comments Mod
I love mysteries set in Britain, and especially if they take place in a previous era. I think I've read all his Lydmouth series, and The American Boy. But I have lots of catching up to do with so many mystery series I've been following!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't think I'll be reading anymore Andrew Taylor after Fallen Angel. It was all right (I loved The Four Last Things) but all a bit silly really. Bleeding Heart Square does look good though.

message 4: by DJ (new)

DJ  (djdivaofjava) | 269 comments Hi I just got this one(Bleeding Heart Square).

message 5: by Maggie (new)

Maggie | 24 comments I read Bleeding Heart Square a couple of weeks ago and really enjoyed it - so much so that I ended up buying 4 more Andrew Taylor books from Amazon!

message 6: by Maggie (new)

Maggie | 24 comments I just thought Bleeding Heart Square was so atmospheric - I bought The American Boy and the Roth trilogy. I look forward to reading them - in a while cos I don't like to read too many by the same author at one go.

message 7: by MJ (new)

MJ (mjc1946) | 2 comments I, too, like Andrew Taylor! It is nice that we have a bit of a fan club here!

message 8: by Debbie (new)

Debbie Hoffman | 5 comments i finished "Bleeding Heart Square" recently. without spoiling anything, was anyone else surprised by the ending besides me? did i miss something?