On the Same Page discussion

Weekly Question: 02/20/10

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (noreally) | 28 comments Mod
Here is the question of this week: Do you prefer vampires or werewolves? Vote now with a comment of which one and why.

Also, if you have good question ideas, state them here along with the answer to the question above.

Thanks,
Nicki

message 2: by Meg (new)

Meg (megkelly) | 47 comments Mod
I don't know. Both have their pros and cons. I love werewolves, my favorite books have them as main characters. Also, so really good movies are about werewolves. I think that recently vampires have been over used, though I still love the topic, and read books about them. I think that now days people get a very fluffy idea of them, such as Edward from Twilight, and Stephen from Vampire Diaries. Try watching some horror movies! There are some really awesome vampires that aren't good...

message 3: by Meg (new)

Meg (megkelly) | 47 comments Mod
Has anyone read any good books with a vampire(s) or werewolf(ves). Write it here with your recommendation.

message 4: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (noreally) | 28 comments Mod
Quoting your first comment:"Try watching some horror movies! There are some really awesome vampires that aren't good... "

Well, in some books, there are good AND bad vampires. Like Vampire Academy Moroi and Strigoi (I might not have the spelling right) and Twilight has most vampires as human killing creatures, there are rare 'vegetarians'.

And the fluffy Stephen from Vampire Diaries? Well...what about...Damen! Not much of a fluffy vampire, is he? lol

Do you agree?