VAMPS-R-US discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
RACHEL MORGAN: THE HOLLOWS

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Tiffany (vampoholic) | 3255 comments Mod
The latest book to this series will be coming out next week, can't wait! This series has a lil bit of every mythical faction, and in this series, yes, they r known of in the world, no hiding what they r....

Dead Witch Walking (Rachel Morgan/The Hollows, #1) by Kim Harrison The Good, the Bad, and the Undead (Rachel Morgan/The Hollows, #2) by Kim Harrison Every Which Way But Dead (Rachel Morgan/The Hollows, #3) by Kim Harrison A Fistful of Charms (Rachel Morgan/The Hollows, #4) by Kim Harrison For a Few Demons More (Rachel Morgan/The Hollows, #5) by Kim Harrison The Outlaw Demon Wails (Rachel Morgan/The Hollows, #6) by Kim Harrison White Witch, Black Curse (Rachel Morgan/The Hollows, #7) by Kim Harrison Black Magic Sanction (Rachel Morgan/The Hollows, #8) by Kim Harrison

message 2: by Raquel (new)

Raquel (uf_junkie) | 443 comments Great series! I heard a rumor that the 9th book is suppose to have Trent and Rachel on a roadtrip! WOOHOO!

message 3: by Creature (new)

Creature | 124 comments I just picked up my first taste of the series, "White Witch, Black Curse" so I've got some reading to do to catch up. The series sounds good though so I'm looking forward to it.
Have a Great Day!!!
John (aka, the "Creature")

message 4: by Raquel (new)

Raquel (uf_junkie) | 443 comments WWBC is one of my favorites. I think you'll love it. Al is an awesome character, and he just had me loling especially towards the end. Hope you enjoy!

message 5: by Creature (new)

Creature | 124 comments Looking forward to it. Thanx!!!
John (aka, the "Creature")

message 6: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

omg, ur gonna LOVE IT!!!

And Trent and Rachel!!! ITS ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 7: by Creature (new)

Creature | 124 comments Good Deal. I started on it last night.

message 8: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Creature wrote: "Good Deal. I started on it last night."

ooo...let me know how u like it ;-) whatcha think so far?

message 9: by Creature (new)

Creature | 124 comments Not far enough along yet. I'll post an update on Thursday and give you all the juicy (or gory) details!!!

message 10: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

;-) HAPPY READING!!!

message 11: by Creature (new)

Creature | 124 comments I'm reading some tonight, MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

message 12: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

I need to find a good book with a mix of a good plot, lots of blood and guts, and lots of sex, and some love thrown in there too. *sighs*

message 13: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Ruffin (poetic_mother) | 62 comments Tiffany, when you find that book, pleasssssse let me know!

message 14: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Just got through reading the shifters series, it was really good!!
Stray (Shifters, #1) by Rachel Vincent Rogue (Shifters, #2) by Rachel Vincent Pride (Shifters, #3) by Rachel Vincent Prey (Shifters, #4) by Rachel Vincent Shift (Shifters, #5) by Rachel Vincent

message 15: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Walker (natalie668) Just started Dead Witch Walking. Slow start, but it's all good =]

message 16: by Raquel (new)

Raquel (uf_junkie) | 443 comments Wait til you get to book 5! And, if you not an addict by then 6 will make you one. I can't get enough of this series!

message 17: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Ruffin (poetic_mother) | 62 comments Raquel wrote: "Great series! I heard a rumor that the 9th book is suppose to have Trent and Rachel on a roadtrip! WOOHOO!"

Is there any idea when the next book is scheduled to come out?

message 18: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments ive not read this series!! should i add it to my to read list??

message 19: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Ruffin (poetic_mother) | 62 comments It's starts off slow but boy is it a page turner by the middle of the first book. I just finished the last book and goodness gracious!

message 20: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Lisa-isa Addicted 2 the night huntress books wrote: "ive not read this series!! should i add it to my to read list??"

YES U SHOULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;-)

message 21: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Dee Dee wrote: "Raquel wrote: "Great series! I heard a rumor that the 9th book is suppose to have Trent and Rachel on a roadtrip! WOOHOO!"

Is there any idea when the next book is scheduled to come out?"

I'll try to find out ;-)

message 22: by Raquel (new)

Raquel (uf_junkie) | 443 comments No, I haven't heard anything. I assume another year :(

message 23: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

probably, which sucks!!!!!! but seems bout right......

message 24: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Ruffin (poetic_mother) | 62 comments All I saw on her site was that she signed for 12 or 13 books.

message 25: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 1611 comments What is the series similar to?

message 26: by Raquel (last edited Apr 16, 2010 05:40AM) (new)

Raquel (uf_junkie) | 443 comments I heard there will be only 12. :(

Uhh...I can't think what this relates to. I guess it reminds me of the Cassie Palmer series, but it's different. Someone help me out here >.<

message 27: by Raquel (last edited May 06, 2010 10:19PM) (new)

Raquel (uf_junkie) | 443 comments If you don't know now you know:

So Kim announced on her blog the title of the next book. *drumroll* *cymbals* Pale Demon.

She also stated various thing about Pale Demon and there will be an excerpt in the paperback version of BMS I believe. I suggest you read her blog if your interested in the news. Here's the link http://kimharrison.wordpress.com/2010...

message 28: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

There really is no other series to compare it too. WHICH MAKES IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GREAT!!!! Though u will love it!!!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.