Percy and the Olympians #1 FANS discussion

All about the books > Favorite Book or Character

Comments Showing 1-50 of 452 (452 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Bluestorm, The awesome one((who is angel's friend)) who's never on anymore! (new)

Bluestorm | 20 comments Mod
What is your favorite book?
And what is your favorite character?

message 2: by Angela (new)

Angela (pandalover) | 16 comments My favorite character is thalia

message 3: by Bluestorm, The awesome one((who is angel's friend)) who's never on anymore! (new)

My favorite books/book so far is Sea of Monsters and The Titan's Curse.

message 4: by Angela (new)

Angela (pandalover) | 16 comments my favorite book is ................ lightning thief or........titans curse

message 5: by Angela (new)

Angela (pandalover) | 16 comments I defintly want to read the fourth book!

message 6: by Angela (new)

Angela (pandalover) | 16 comments lets be friends!

message 7: by Angela (new)

Angela (pandalover) | 16 comments I think this is the best seris ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 8: by Angela (new)

Angela (pandalover) | 16 comments ? Are you on ?
I also like Annabeth

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) Favorite book? Could never choose!
Favorite Character? A tie between Pearcy and Annabeth

message 10: by Alex (new)

Alex i LOVE percy!! and grover and chiron and thalia and my favortie book is probably the 4th

message 11: by Alex (new)

Alex oh and hi Ephona nice to see you here!

message 12: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (cheshire) I liked the forth book! My favorite character would have to be Herpesuos or however you spell his name, the blacksmith god, in the fourth book.

message 13: by Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (last edited May 12, 2008 04:17PM) (new)

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) Hephaestus aka Vulcan. ((Sry, Ima mythology geek))
Hi Alex!

message 14: by Alex (new)

Alex hi!! and i have no idea why but i kinda like the wine god...i forget his name...it starts with a "d"

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) Dyonosis...uh....I think that's how you spell that...he's silly in those books!

message 16: by Alex (new)

Alex i know but he saves percy right?? thats good

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) Yep! Not all the Gods are heartless!

message 18: by Alex (new)

Alex yes but they can be rude...but i have no idea why i like him

message 19: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin So far, my favorite book is #4!! My favorite character is Tyson. I love him!! After him comes Annabeth. :D

message 20: by Alex (new)

Alex oh ya! i like tyson too!! man there's to many to choose from!

message 21: by Bluestorm, The awesome one((who is angel's friend)) who's never on anymore! (new)

I am buying the 4th book!!
I'm on The Titin's Curse...it's soooooooooooo good!!
I LOVE the series...that's why I made this group.

message 22: by Alex (new)

Alex i know!! its the best!

message 23: by Bluestorm, The awesome one((who is angel's friend)) who's never on anymore! (new)

It's AWSOME!!!!!!!!

Don't mind the spelling.

message 24: by Alex (new)

Alex ok!

message 25: by Willowmist (new)

Willowmist My favorite character would probably Annabeth...
And my favorite book is...probably the 2nd or 3rd.

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) In seventh grade we had to read this book for an assignment. It was probably the BEST assigned book EVER! Now, I'm obsessed with it ^-^

message 27: by Willowmist (new)

Willowmist Dyonosis...uh....I think that's how you spell that...he's silly in those books!
---
I think you spell it Dionyus...?

message 28: by Alex (new)

Alex i like the 4th

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) I dunno. As long as everyone knows who it is! ^-^

message 30: by Willowmist (new)

Willowmist Really?

And I'm getting the 4th tomorrow... ^^

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) I WOULD of got it today but my friend wasn't there! >_<

message 32: by Alex (new)

Alex i already have it but who's bragging.....:P

message 33: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin I'm almost done with the 4th book...it's amazing. I love Tyson..."Yay! We get to make things go BOOM again!" I cracked up when I read that. :D

message 34: by Alex (new)

Alex haha i know!!! its pretty funny!

message 35: by Bluestorm, The awesome one((who is angel's friend)) who's never on anymore! (new)

Guys can you do me a BIG favor?? If you know someone who is on Goodreads and likes this series...please send an inventation ( sorry...i'm a horrible speller) to those people.
Thanks.

message 36: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin OMG I JUST FINISHED THE 4TH BOOK IT IS BEYOND AMAZING.

message 37: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (swimbeast12) My fave book is Titan's curse and my favorite character is Grover!

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) I just finished reading the 4TH BOOK! Now, I have decided that Nico and Tyson are my favorites!

message 39: by Angela (new)

Angela (pandalover) | 16 comments wow i just read the 4th book it was amazing !!!!!(like the other books)

message 40: by Alex (new)

Alex i knew you guys would love it!!!!!! it is amazing isn't it?

message 41: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin YES IT IS!!!! I agree, Ephona, Tyson and Nico are also my favorites. Annabeth comes after them.

message 42: by Alex (new)

Alex i like percy

message 43: by Willowmist (new)

Willowmist Oh yeah, I like Tyson and Nico too! And I finished the fourth book too! ^^ It's AWESOME!!

message 44: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin I agree!! Tyson is so cute! "We get to see Annabeth and make things go BOOM again!" Sorry, I've said that a lot, but it's my favorite line. :D

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) "Can we make him go boom?" ^-^

message 46: by Alex (new)

Alex i like nico too and boom boom? why are we saying boom because of tyson?...i dont like tyson much but i mean like i dont hate him hes just not my favorite

message 47: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin We're saying boom because when Percy first came to see Tyson after not seeing him for awhile, Tyson said that.

message 48: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (cheshire) That part was so funny! Especialy when the next line was Percy hoping that Tyson didn't mean to do them all at once.

message 49: by Alex (new)

Alex i know why your saying boom

message 50: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Haha. That cracked me up!!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10