InuYasha Today discussion

Add Your Own > Anime Magic RP

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ☺☆Mango♥ (new)

☺☆Mango♥ (Xx_InuYasha_Kagome_xX) | 50 comments Tsu walked down the hallway.

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) Akira pulled her hood up over her face, as she walked down the hallway.

message 3: by ☺☆Mango♥ (new)

☺☆Mango♥ (Xx_InuYasha_Kagome_xX) | 50 comments Tsu felt the presence of another magic-user, and turned to greet her. "State your side." She said. That was a term for, which planet do you come from?

Tsu waited for the girl to answer, as she reached for an arrow. "Am Tsu, of planet Lacunae."

((State things non-related to the RP in double paranthesis. Hey, Emma- can they be from the same planet?))

message 4: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) ((Yeah, sure thing! :D))

"I am Akira, of the planet Lacunae as well." Akira said, placing her hand on the handle of her seath just in case.

message 5: by ☺☆Mango♥ (new)

☺☆Mango♥ (Xx_InuYasha_Kagome_xX) | 50 comments "There is peace between us." Tsu smiled. "Where are you from in Lacunae?"

message 6: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) "Anywhere I please." Akira mumbled, "I'm a wanderer."

message 7: by ☺☆Mango♥ (new)

☺☆Mango♥ (Xx_InuYasha_Kagome_xX) | 50 comments "Cool... I'll be off then. I'm due at a meeting South of here..." Tsu bowed, and continued walking.

message 8: by ☺☆Mango♥ (new)

☺☆Mango♥ (Xx_InuYasha_Kagome_xX) | 50 comments "Would you like to join me?" she turned and looked at Akira. "I'm meeting a friend."

message 9: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) Akira gazed up at the sky, "That would be nice, thank you."

message 10: by ☺☆Mango♥ (new)

☺☆Mango♥ (Xx_InuYasha_Kagome_xX) | 50 comments "Awesome!" Tsu smiled, and walked opn forward with Akira.

message 11: by ☺☆Mango♥ (new)

☺☆Mango♥ (Xx_InuYasha_Kagome_xX) | 50 comments Tsu walked down the hall, with Akira close behind her.

message 12: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) "So who is your friend?" Akira asked.

message 13: by ☺☆Mango♥ (new)

☺☆Mango♥ (Xx_InuYasha_Kagome_xX) | 50 comments "She is a very good friend of mine, her name is Yoruichi. She is also from the planet of Lacunae." Tsu said. "I think you'll like her."

message 14: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) Akira nodded, "Okay, if you're sure."

message 15: by ☺☆Mango♥ (new)

☺☆Mango♥ (Xx_InuYasha_Kagome_xX) | 50 comments Tsu laughed, and turned left, through a door, and into a beautiful garden.

message 16: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) Akira gasped, as she looked around at the amazing garden.
"Does your friend live here?"

message 17: by ☺☆Mango♥ (last edited Jun 04, 2010 08:33PM) (new)

☺☆Mango♥ (Xx_InuYasha_Kagome_xX) | 50 comments "Sort of..." Tsu whistled, and a black cat came into view. It's fur rustled at the sight of Akira.

"Don't worry, Yoruichi, Akira is from Lacunae." The cat, Kurami, then looked side to side, and transformed into an elegant woman with long black hair, and purple, silky clothing. She looked at Akira and in a deep voice, said:

"Pleasure."