Team Vampire!! discussion

Monthly Group Read > Book Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-50 of 124 (124 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Debbie The Book Vixen (goodreadscomdebbiethebookvixen) So Excited, this is a thought for May, on April 27th the New House of Night comes out, book 7 "Burned". I will keep looking to see if anything else is coming out sooner.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

If its meant to be a vampire book I would suggest 'Bloodlust' by Alex Duval. It is the first book in the Vampire Beach series which is not well known but still quite good. :)

Debbie The Book Vixen (goodreadscomdebbiethebookvixen) Hi, How about Hourglass? It's the third book to be released 3/9/2010. The other books in the series are Evernight, and Stargazer? Just a thought.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 20, 2010 11:16PM) (new)

oh heres one its really good Blue Bloods,Masqurade,Revalations, The Van Allen Legacy all by Melissa De La Cruz they are amazing ok the first one is i havent read the others lol

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I like that list, there are plenty of good suggestions on there. Are we going to get to choose two or are we only having one for the group read?

Evil Twin Two (Jeanie) (moongoddess) | 21 comments Angela wrote: "That would be cool. Wouldn't be a good choice for those who haven't read the series yet (like me) but I'll put it on the May list when it comes time.

Shadow Souls, the next book in the Vampire D..."

I'm all for Shadow Souls. I love the series.

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Is it too late to add a suggestion to the group read?
Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Angela wrote: "nope suggestions are still welcome. I'll take suggestions until March 6th. Then I'll create the poll to choose the book."

ok

message 9: by Amy ~Lover of Books~ (last edited Apr 13, 2010 04:39PM) (new)

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Okay, April is almost half over so list your book suggestions for the May monthly reads. We will make a poll to vote on it after wards.

1.) Masquerade
2.) Shiver
3.) My Soul to Take
4.) Darkfever
5.) Moonlight
6.) Winter's Orphans
7.) Hush, Hush
8.) Everlost

Amy ~Lover of Books~ I am going to nominate Shiver

Oh and I am making the list of the nominations for the poll.

Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews (pnrbookloverreviews) What are the choices again .lol.
there are so many

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Deliciously Evil Half Breed (mwuahaha) (Ang) wrote: "And how bout Darkfever, Moonlight and Winter's Orphans. I've heard they are good books"

I read darkfever and that was really good in my opinion. How bout 2 more choices to add before the poll is made?

Amy ~Lover of Books~ I am also going to nominate Hush, Hush

So, 1 more choice before the poll is made.

Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews (pnrbookloverreviews) Shiver i picked

Amy ~Lover of Books~ If no one will choose the final nomination, I will then.

Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews (pnrbookloverreviews) Amy wrote: "Okay, April is almost half over so list your book suggestions for the May monthly reads. We will make a poll to vote on it after wards.

1.) Masquerade
2.) Shiver
3.) [..."

Shiver

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Okay, May is almost done so please give this time 6 book suggestions to be put into the poll for the June monthly read.

message 18: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 maybe The Host

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

How about Beautiful creatures

message 20: by Amy ~Lover of Books~ (last edited May 17, 2010 07:49AM) (new)

Amy ~Lover of Books~ I nominate The Dark Divine by Bree Despain

3 more suggestions now.

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Okay, I will nominate Hex Hall

2 more suggestions now.

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Okay, I am going to nominate Halfway to the Grave

1 more suggestion now.

message 23: by Dora610 (new)

Dora610 i nominate Storm Born (Dark Swan, #1) by Richelle Mead

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Amy ~Book Lover~ wrote: "All right, all nominations are in. I will make the poll a little later."

Made the poll.

message 25: by Jade (last edited Jan 27, 2011 09:15AM) (new)

Jade | 9 comments I nominate Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires, #1) by Rachel Caine the first book of the Morganville vampires

message 26: by Amy ~Lover of Books~ (last edited Jan 27, 2011 11:40AM) (new)

Amy ~Lover of Books~ I nominate The Lost Saint (The Dark Divine, #2) by Bree Despain because The Dark Divine (The Dark Divine, #1) by Bree Despain was a previous group read.

message 27: by Rosy (new)

Rosy (rosy5265) | 50 comments I nominate Some girls bite by Chloe Neil (one of my fav. series)

message 28: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments i nominate Halo (Halo, #1) by Alexandra Adornetto and Deadly Little Secret (Touch, #1) by Laurie Faria Stolarz

message 29: by Rosy (new)

Rosy (rosy5265) | 50 comments Maritza wrote: "i nominate Halo (Halo, #1) by Alexandra Adornetto and Deadly Little Secret (Touch, #1) by Laurie Faria Stolarz"

I need to get my eyes checked! For the longest time I would see a giant alien worm as the cover of Halo. I finally clicked on the book and now I see that it’s a girl and a boy. lol

message 30: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments Haha an alien worm...if the halo cover is weird to figure out try hush hush lol
Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) by Becca Fitzpatrick

I thought it was stick ppl

message 31: by Rosy (new)

Rosy (rosy5265) | 50 comments lol I can see the stick people and also Chinese writing! lol My sister told me this Hush hush was really good but I havent read it. What did you think of it? Is it a sad story?

message 32: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Melissa (cooks) | 1454 comments Mod
I liked hush hush and the 2nd book cresendo. I wld highly reccommend them.

And I know what yall mean about the covers they throw me for a loop all the time. Lol

message 33: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments Read hush hush its freaking awesome!i can see chinese writing to! Lol

Bt nora and patch are a pretty bad couple

message 34: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments Yay

message 35: by Rosy (new)

Rosy (rosy5265) | 50 comments Evil Twin One (Ange) wrote: "The winners for February are Halo and Some Girls Bite. Discussion topics for both books have been created.

Also, keep in mind that if the book you wanted didn't win ..."

Yay! Something old something new! Awesome!!

message 36: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments doesnt some girls bite have a sequel

message 37: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments oo thx

message 38: by Rosy (new)

Rosy (rosy5265) | 50 comments Maritza wrote: "doesnt some girls bite have a sequel"

YES!! Friday night bites, Twice bitten, Hard bitten (5/3), Drink deep (11/11. I love this series! Cant wait until May 3!!

message 39: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments How bou maximum ride or unearthly

message 40: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments Did u buy angel

Amy ~Lover of Books~ From my pile of books from the library, I have decided to nominate Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus

message 42: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments what is bout

reafing Across the Universe

Amy ~Lover of Books~ So, how many nominations do we have now?

message 44: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments Evil Twin One (Ange) wrote: "Maritza wrote: "Did u buy angel"

I actually just ordered it today. I can't wait for it to come in. I should have it by Wednesday and will start reading it right away."

Hopefully u like it

message 45: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments Yup I read it the day it came out.....it didnt really interest me, hopefully the nxt one is way better

Amy ~Lover of Books~ I think a poll should be made soon.

message 47: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments Yup

message 48: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I agree do we have enough recomendations or do we still need some?

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Evil Twin One (Ange) wrote: "The poll for March's group read is now created. I picked 2 books from previous polls as the fill-in books since we only had 4 nominations for March.

I added the description for each book for this ..."

I like it with the descriptions. That way, people will know what they are voting for.

message 50: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I like the descriptions as well good choice:)

« previous 1 3