Roleplaying Rocks discussion

Romance > Romance rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 166 (166 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Gabs (new)

Gabs ((start here))

message 2: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Mod (new)

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (Dark_Wolf-XxKaixX) | 175 comments Mod
C.J. walked around the school watching her feet as she walked. She didnt want to look anyone in the eyes cause she was kinda scared that they would ask her to do something...and then she wouldn't be able to say no like usual.

message 3: by Gabs (new)

Gabs A.J walked into school and said Hi to his friend he started towards his locker

message 4: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Mod (new)

C.J got into the building and got to her locker. She opened it and put the books she didnt need into her locker. She could tell someone was behind her. The girls behind her slammed her locker shut. C.j. turned and looked at them. "you c.j." they said. "give us your homework and notes from yesterday!" they said giggling lightly at bullying her. C.J. looked to the side lightly, "...y-...yes" she said as she began to hand the notes and homework to them.

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ Tiffi Walked Up And Shoved One Of The Girls "Hey U Dont Pick On Her Like That"

message 6: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Mod (new)

C.j. looked at the girl confused to why she was helping her. The preppy girls hmphed and walked away from them angrily. "whatever losers" the lead prep said and then they headed down the hall to class. C.J. held her hands to her side, "th-...thank you" she said quietly and shyly.

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ "No Problem Dont Let Them Pick On U Just Stand Up For Urself And They Will Back Off, So Hi I Am Tiffi And U R?"

message 8: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Mod (new)

C.J. stayed quiet for a moment, "C.J...." she said quietly looking to the side with no emotion on her face. She wasn't really good with talking to people...she had never trusted people since she was born. She looked at the girl, "..why....did you help me?" she asked lookin at her in the eyes.

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ "Cuz I Used To Be Picked On But Now I Can OverCome Tht," She Says While Taking C.J's Hand And Walking

message 10: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Mod (new)

C.J. blinked lightly not knowing how to respond to her words and actions just now, "oh...." is all she could really say.

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ "Its Ok U Can Trust Me"

message 12: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Mod (new)

C.J. wanted to believe her....but was still lightly nervous of trusting. She lifted the wall in her mind from her lightly...but it still wasn't completely open for her to trust her that easily. Even if she did want to, "....ok" she said.

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ "Were Going To Be Great Friends," Tiffi Says Smiling

Bring Bring Bring The Bells Rings

message 14: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Mod (new)

C.J. looked at the clock. She got wide eyes and she took her hand from Tiffi gently, "im sorry...i hope we can be friends at some point...but...i really have to go...i was supposed to help someone with there homework this morning" she said. "really sorry" she said as she ran to the classroom...she was scared the girl she was supposed to help would be mean to her for being late like last time.

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ Tiffi Followed Her To The Class Room Cuz Tht Was Her First To. She Sat Down And Started To Doodle A Bright Colorful Picture

message 16: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Mod (new)

C.J. walked in and walked to the back of the classroom and a girl was there her arms crossed and they took the papers from C.J handed it out to them. She then sat down as the girl smiled fakely then rolled her eyes as she sat down somewhere away from her.

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ Tiffi Looked Up And Rolled Her Eyes, Why Is She So Nice Just Say No Its Not Tht Hard.

message 18: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Mod (last edited Feb 28, 2010 01:59PM) (new)

C.J. looked out the window.

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ Tiffi Got Back To Drawing Her Picture And Couldnt Wait Till School Was Out

message 20: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Mod (new)

C.J. thought the same thing. She wanted school to hurry and end.

((skip to end of school day?))

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ (yesh)

Din, Ding, Ding The Bells rings.

Tiffi Jumps Out Of Her Seat and Runs To Her Locker

message 22: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Mod (new)

C.J. went out of the classroom and got to her locker as well. She sighed lightly and opened it up. She got out her bookbag and walked outside and stared at the gate.

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ Tiffi Walked Outside Waiting To Be Picked Up By Her Brother Who Was Dropping Her Off At The Movie

message 24: by Gabs (new)

Gabs A.J walked around trying to find aomething to do

((can A.J like some one))

message 25: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Mod (new)

((he can like C.J. if he wants to ^.^))

message 26: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Mod (new)

C.J. saw A.J. walking around and she looked down lightly. She then heade towards the gate to walk home.

message 27: by Gabs (new)

Gabs ☠XxDark_Wolf_SinouxX☠ wrote: "((he can like C.J. if he wants to ^.^))"

((ok its kinda weird c.j and a.j)

message 28: by Gabs (new)

Gabs ☠XxDark_Wolf_SinouxX☠ wrote: "C.J. saw A.J. walking around and she looked down lightly. She then heade towards the gate to walk home."

A.J watched the new girl C.J walk

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ ((is there anyone 4 me!?!))

Tiffi Was Done With The Movie And Walked Home.

message 30: by Gabs (new)

Gabs ((i can make you someone))

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ ((if u wanna...)

message 32: by Gabs (new)

Gabs ((made you someone))

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ ((thnx noticed!!))

She got half way home and realized she was going to pick up some milk for her mom so started to walk twords wal-mart

message 34: by Gabs (last edited Mar 04, 2010 05:05PM) (new)

Gabs Jordan sighed he hated working for wal-mart

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ She walked into there and grabbed some milk and walked to the check out pulling out her wallet *sigh*

message 36: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Mod (new)

C.J. felt like someone was watching her so she stopped and turned around looking around her. She saw A.J. looking at her and she looked down lightly. Then she mustered the strength to wave lightly...but then she turned back around blushing lightly and continued to walk out the gate.

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ Thnx Tiffi Says Leaving Wal-Mart

message 38: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Mod (new)

C.J. went to the apartments close to the school and she opened the one on the left side-end and she walked in and layed her stuff down on the floor. She went into the small living room looking room. She sat on the couch and turned the t.v. on finally relaxing lightly.

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ Tiffi Finnaly Made It Home And Turned Her I=Pod On Full Blast

message 40: by Gabs (new)

Gabs Jordan saw Tiffi leave he sighed he had always had a crush on her

message 41: by Gabs (new)

Gabs A.J watched C.J leave he shook his head "I want to get to know her" he thought out-loud

message 42: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Mod (new)

C.J. thought about the boy she had seen. '.....he was....cool looking' she thought to herself smiling as a commercial came onto the t.v.

message 43: by Gabs (new)

Gabs A.J walked around the neighborhood

((i did a new pic if you wanna see))

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ ((i will look!))

Tiffi Decided To Go To 7-11 To Buy Some Licorice

message 45: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Mod (new)

((oh ok ^.^))

C.J. got bored at home so she changed out of her school clothes and got into a pair of jeans, a black shirt with the LoveAffair band logo on it and a pair of vans shoes and she walked outside. She also had on a miami ink hat as well.

message 47: by Gabs (new)

Gabs ☠XxDark_Wolf_SinouxX☠ wrote: "((oh ok ^.^))

C.J. got bored at home so she changed out of her school clothes and got into a pair of jeans, a black shirt with the LoveAffair band logo on it and a pair of vans shoes and she wal..."

A.J saw C.J come out of a house

message 48: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Mod (new)

She got onto her skateboard and jumped over the steps of her appartment and then she landed on the skateboard on the ground and she lightly pushed off with her foot and headed towards town to do some shopping.

message 49: by Gabs (last edited Mar 08, 2010 04:10PM) (new)

Gabs A.J grinned "Ahh skateboard girl"

message 50: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Mod (new)

C.J. heard him and she stopped. She looked around and then saw him, "....your from my school right?" she asked tilted her head to the right slightly. She had her contacts in so she didnt really look like she did in school...but people could probably tell it was her.

« previous 1 3 4