Larissa Ione Fans discussion

News & Contests > NEWS about the Demonica series

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by valee, Your moderator :) (last edited Feb 20, 2010 05:24AM) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
Hi everybody. In this topic I will be telling you guys news and information about Larissa and the series.

I won't be making any comments so you know that when I write it is only to inform.

message 2: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
First news:

"I had some awesome news last night; Ecstasy Unveiled is now celebrating THREE WEEKS on the USA Today bestseller list! OMG! Lore has done really, really well, and to celebrate, I'm giving away books!

I'll give away one copy of any of my Ione books, one copy of any of my Croft books, and because it's Jaci Burton's birthday today, I'll give away a copy of Riding Wild too!

Just tell me in the comments which Ione book OR Sydney Croft book you'd like, and then let me know if you've read Jaci Burton or not.

There will be four winners — one person will win an Ione book, one will win a Croft book, one who has NOT read Jaci Burton will win Riding Wild, and one who HAS read Jaci will win a Demonica tote"

For more information you can visit Larissa's blog.

message 3: by ~Linda~ (new)

~Linda~ (theoptimisticpessimist) Vale that is awesome news. I now have all the Domoncica books. *hangs head in shame* But havent read any of the these books yet.
. I read only one of Jaci's books Passion in Paradise Twas hot! Ohhh A Demonica tote...

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow that's great news I've read only the first one and LOVED it I need to read the rest and soon

message 5: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
OK PEOPLE BEST NEWS EVER ARE OUT.

The new cover for Sin Undone can be seen not at Larissa's Blog, check it out.

http://larissaione.com/blog/2010/02/23/s...

Here's the preview, LOL. Thank Larissa for telling us. I'm so excited.

description

message 6: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 100 comments I love it!

message 7: by Shari (new)

Shari (charboneau) | 43 comments I can't wait!

message 8: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
http://larissaione.com/blog/books/sin...

Fans of this series, you must read the new excerpt of Sin Undone. I loved it. It's awesome. Let me know what you think.

message 9: by Colleen (new)

Colleen (colleenct1) | 5 comments Very hot! I don't know what to do first; call my boyfriend or go buy the book. ;)

message 10: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
hahaha

Oh wait more news.

Larissa will be making a new series, which will be a spin off of the demonica series. It will be about the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Can't wait to get more info about this series.

message 12: by Larissa (new)

Larissa Ione | 93 comments Mod
Good news! I just heard from my editor that they moved up Sin Undone's release date! It'll now release on August 24th! Yay!!!!

Also, there's a contest running right now on the Borders True Romance blog -- you can win the first four books and a Demonica tote! :)

http://bordersblog.com/trueromance/20...

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG thats awesome NEWS thanks Larissa you are so great =)

message 14: by Shari (new)

Shari (charboneau) | 43 comments Im on it!!

message 15: by ~Vixhen~ (new)

~Vixhen~ (vixhen) | 14 comments Sweet!

message 16: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
Two winners for the draw made with the people who voted for Larissa at the poll. Cynthia and Kenji. Congrats! LOL.

How cool is that? Now you are getting a book of your choice and even signed.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you so much Larissa and Vale you guys ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

message 18: by Colleen (new)

Colleen (colleenct1) | 5 comments Congrats! Cynthia and Kenji!!

message 19: by ~*~Princess Nhya~*~ (last edited Apr 03, 2010 09:18AM) (new)

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ (godschild4677) Vale wrote: "OK PEOPLE BEST NEWS EVER ARE OUT.

The new cover for Sin Undone can be seen not at Larissa's Blog, check it out.

http://larissaione.com/blog/2010/02/23/s...

Here's the preview, LOL. Thank Lariss..."

Niiiiiiiiice!!

message 20: by Meredith Barrons (new)

Meredith Barrons | 15 comments Okay, so I am not sure if this has been posted before but will Luc ever get his own book?

message 21: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 123 comments i think that luc will be in the demonica:overkill short story. but i heard that sin undone was the last book of the demonica series

message 22: by Meredith Barrons (new)

Meredith Barrons | 15 comments Ugh, that is so sad! I wonder when the short story will be out?

message 23: by Mariya (last edited Jun 12, 2010 05:53PM) (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 123 comments it just says comming soon.

here a link to the demonica: overkill ebook

http://larissaione.com/blog/books/dem...

Lori {Romancing the Dark Side} (romancingthedarkside) | 48 comments Mariya wrote: "i think that luc will be in the demonica:overkill short story. but i heard that sin undone was the last book of the demonica series"

I really hope she doesn't end this series completely! There are still more characters I'd like to learn about!

message 25: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 123 comments i really wish she wouldn't also.

message 26: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
Don't worry guys we have the spin off where we will still be reading about this characters. Can't wait. I think that book 5 really does give an amazing ending to everything. You'll get to read about all those characters you're wishing to read, and will be dying to know more about the new ones. This lords of deliverance sound amazing.

message 27: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
News guys!!!

Anew video for Sin's book is out,
check it out and let me know what you think.

http://larissaione.com/blog/2010/06/2...

message 28: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 123 comments *SCREAMS*

message 29: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
lol.

message 30: by new_user (new)

new_user Cool. Always nice to see a book video. :)

message 31: by Leanna (new)

Leanna (bookie10) | 5 comments I am officially in book mourning mode. This happened when I read BDB too. I finished Lore's book last night and I am having trouble getting into another book :( It doesn't help that I picked up Beloved instead of another PNR book. I can't wait for Sin Undone!

message 32: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
Leanna wrote: "I am officially in book mourning mode. This happened when I read BDB too. I finished Lore's book last night and I am having trouble getting into another book :( It doesn't help that I picked up Bel..."

lol Leanna, same thing happened to me when I finished Lore's book. The solution is to pick up a book so good that you will forget your mourning. You can check my favs shelf, the one call obsessions, all of those are as good.

message 33: by Candy (new)

Candy Dodson (candydida) | 73 comments new_user wrote: "Cool. Always nice to see a book video. :)"

I totally feel your pain! I want to start a new book until Sin Undone's release but I just can't seem to make myself!

message 34: by Candy (new)

Candy Dodson (candydida) | 73 comments Lori wrote: "Mariya wrote: "i think that luc will be in the demonica:overkill short story. but i heard that sin undone was the last book of the demonica series"

I really hope she doesn't end this series comple..."

I don't want to see the series end, either. I'd like to see a complete book about Luc also.

message 35: by new_user (new)

new_user Yeah, Luc!

message 36: by Candy (new)

Candy Dodson (candydida) | 73 comments Candy wrote: "Lori wrote: "Mariya wrote: "i think that luc will be in the demonica:overkill short story. but i heard that sin undone was the last book of the demonica series"

I really hope she doesn't end th..."

I'd also like a book about Reaver & really just more about all of the characters.

message 37: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 123 comments i'd be happy with luc. god i love him!

message 38: by Nicolle (new)

Nicolle (nicolleg1992) | 3 comments Is the demonic a series only going to have five books or is she planning to continue it somehow??

message 39: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
Only 5 books! But there is a spin off series coming out this year!!!!

message 40: by Steph (new)

Steph (lovessf) Hi everyone. I really want to read this series! I have reacently bought a Kindle because my book shelf is completely maxed out, plus a few piles scattered all over the house lol. But unfortunatley this series is not on Kindle yet, si I guess I'll have to wait a while longer.

message 41: by Angela (new)

Angela | 8 comments Lady Vale wrote: "Only 5 books! But there is a spin off series coming out this year!!!!"

Only 5 books to the Demonica series? :( so sad! I never want it to end!!! But you mentioned a spin off?? Any more info on that? =}

message 42: by Laura (new)

Laura Carson (laurarcarson) The first book of the spin off is already out and excellent. The second one comes out end of this year. Eternal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #1) by Larissa Ione is the first book. The horsemen do make small appearances towards the end of Demonica ;). I agree, I am sad to see it end. This series is amazing and very inventive.

message 43: by Angela (new)

Angela | 8 comments Laura wrote: "The first book of the spin off is already out and excellent. The second one comes out end of this year. Eternal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #1) by Larissa Ioneis the first book. The horsemen do make small appearances to..."

Thanks a lot! I will have to check it out when I'm done with book 5. So sad there isn't more to look forward to :( but hopefully the spinoff will help my Demonica withdrawals!

message 44: by Missyb (new)

Missyb | 4 comments I have the 5 books of the Demonica series (I think). Where does Eternity Embraced fit in? Is that a different series? What about Demonica: Overkill? Is that a short story or companion book?

message 45: by Ren Puspita (new)

Ren Puspita (renpuspita) Missyb wrote: "I have the 5 books of the Demonica series (I think). Where does Eternity Embraced fit in? Is that a different series? What about Demonica: Overkill? Is that a short story or companion book?"

Eternity Embraced's story can be read after Passion Unleashed, the 3rd book. The timeline is between book 3 and 4.

As for Demonica:Overkill, its a free read at Larissa Ione's web and a collection of short story. I suggest too finish Demonica first, then read Demonica:Overkill, since its sort of "epilogue" for each character. Hope that's help :)

message 46: by Missyb (new)

Missyb | 4 comments Where can I find Oh Christmas Hells, Oh Christmas Hells and O come All Ye Horsemen (and Angels)?

I see that they are short stories just not where to find them

message 47: by Ren Puspita (new)

Ren Puspita (renpuspita) Missyb wrote: "Where can I find Oh Christmas Hells, Oh Christmas Hells and O come All Ye Horsemen (and Angels)?

I see that they are short stories just not where to find them"

Hi Missy, you can read it on Larissa Ione's web. This is the link for the short stories :

http://larissaione.com/blog/books/dem...

Actually they are part of Demonica : Overkill