Elementals! discussion

Hard Core > The Before

Comments Showing 1-50 of 200 (200 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (readlikeno1swatching) | 536 comments Mod
This is the story of the time Before the four elements and how they came about in the Great Becoming.

message 2: by Isabel (new)

Before the elements there were spirits with no limitations, no boundaries, and most of all, no reason for deceit.

message 3: by Faith, Chrysanthemums ROCK. <3 (new)

Faith (itsmefaith) | 639 comments Mod
The Earth was a barren waste land like Mars.

message 4: by Faith, Chrysanthemums ROCK. <3 (new)

There were 8 beings, 4 male 4 female, humans

message 5: by Isabel (new)

But as all things come, changes are made, and people are different. But I will get to that. This is the beginning. These spirits could not lie , they didn't know how, they could not deceive, they had no motivation. They lived in a world of ignorant bliss, all except four.

message 6: by Faith, Chrysanthemums ROCK. <3 (new)

Would you go slower? I can'r keep up with your mind... your creative, weird mind.

message 7: by Isabel (new)

yes, these beings needed no landscape because they floated in each other conscious. they were knowledge and spirit. not solid liquid or gas, and not earth air water or fire.

message 8: by Faith, Chrysanthemums ROCK. <3 (new)

all except 4?
anyway, one day, 2 beings were startled by the sensation of something slithering across their skin. It waved and rippled and made beautiful sounds. They found breath.

message 9: by Isabel (new)

sorry

message 10: by Faith, Chrysanthemums ROCK. <3 (new)

their body took on shape.

message 11: by Isabel (new)

THEY HAD NO SKIN!!!! sorry, I just feel protective of my story

message 12: by Isabel (new)

There bodies took on shape, yes, when there curiosities took on distinction.

message 13: by Faith, Chrysanthemums ROCK. <3 (new)

They still felt and smelled and five senses and such
Im part of the story too you know

message 14: by Isabel (new)

I know, I go where you lead me, and you follow my lead. (and try to sound poetic or philisofical, it is called the Before, not "the past ")

message 15: by Faith, Chrysanthemums ROCK. <3 (new)

Then, the same day, they found a flowing substance that made rushing noises and felt cold on their SKIN. They found drink.

message 16: by Faith, Chrysanthemums ROCK. <3 (new)

Their bodies gained shape again.

message 17: by Isabel (new)

They awoke alone, and they were scared because for once they didnt have any connection with the thoughts, so they started to speak, to communicat ina a more raw form, but it was more powerfull you see because in thought they can only express feeling. It was vauge. but in there speech they could use words, communicate more than just emotion.

message 18: by Faith, Chrysanthemums ROCK. <3 (new)

Another time that day, they discovered a warm temptation, too bright to touch and too beautiful to look at. They found warmth.

message 19: by Isabel (new)

they conversed of this elixer, most were not interested, but 2 were, they were of the water. They found the joy in water where the other 2 found the joy in breath.

message 20: by Isabel (new)

and when the last two felt the soft substsance between there toes, they had found earth.

message 21: by Faith, Chrysanthemums ROCK. <3 (new)

They were now almost full in demension, and they had breath, drink, and warmth but they were still not happy nor satisfied.

message 22: by Faith, Chrysanthemums ROCK. <3 (new)

(i was getting to earth)
They found food.

message 23: by Faith, Chrysanthemums ROCK. <3 (new)

But they were still not happy.

message 24: by Faith, Chrysanthemums ROCK. <3 (new)

because it was dark and lonely in their world. One day, they joined hands, and found a new substance. It was light. When they had light, they had life.

message 25: by Isabel (new)

once they had all found there desires, they wanted to be with them, theer unfofilled wish was so great that the spirits saw them and combined there wills to grant them the power to manipulate there desires, they granted them there life force so theat they swere the only ones left in substance, and the spirits were inside them. They could bend.

message 26: by Faith, Chrysanthemums ROCK. <3 (new)

THE END!

message 27: by Isabel (new)

WHAT, NO WAY!!!!!. THAT ISN'T THE END! wE MUST TALK OF THE WARS AND THE FAMIN AND PLEUGE AND THE LEADERS, THE HISTORY!!!!

message 28: by Faith, Chrysanthemums ROCK. <3 (new)

that would completly ruin the idea of my book!!!
if the is=deas r not mine they r not my story to tell

message 29: by Isabel (last edited Feb 22, 2010 08:29PM) (new)

so these 8 Great ones had the power, but then they used it, that is is the story of the great becoming. the first usage of there powers. (faith, I have a great idea for this so give me like five minuets without posting or peeking)

message 30: by Faith, Chrysanthemums ROCK. <3 (new)

fine

message 31: by Isabel (new)

ok

message 32: by Faith, Chrysanthemums ROCK. <3 (new)

r u gonna post?
im eager to get your take on the subject

message 33: by Isabel (new)

So these 8 Great Ones had the power, but they didn't know how to use it, to do this, they went through the great storm. the great storm was, scientifically, just that, a storm, but to them, it was a test to see if they could use there powers to survive. They were conversing with eachother about their love of the elements when they felt the storm. They, so unused to any physical sensation, were terrified. They saw that they needed shelter, and so the first to finish a test was the Earth benders.

They needed to find shelter from the heat, the wind, the rain, the dust. They were ona barren planet, with no pretection. they serched over the hoizon, but didn't get far, so they stopped. . they were tired and frustrated, tormented by these emotions wich they had never fewlt before, so they found the will to use their powers. The two earth benders felt thire poiwer insid eof them and they, acting on instinct, made the many mountains that cover our planet today, they were bender. Working together they also made a small shelter from the dirt. Feeling drained but satisfied they all went inside, and rested.

message 34: by Isabel (new)

(sorry for any spelling errors etc. I was typing fast)

message 35: by Faith, Chrysanthemums ROCK. <3 (new)

Good but its not all about earth. Care to write about the other elements?

message 36: by Isabel (new)

I'm going to go to bed I am very tired after that burs of creativity, so I will check on it in the morning

message 37: by Faith, Chrysanthemums ROCK. <3 (new)

OK nit nite Poop head!

message 38: by Dario (new)

Dario | 162 comments Mod
yeah what about the other benders?

message 39: by Dario (new)

Dario | 162 comments Mod
I shall continue where she left off

After resting the team was cold so the fire benders(need to think of a different word) used there bending to form the core of the planet (lava and such) and thus heat it.
All rejoiced when this occurred. However they weren't done yet the core of the planet was too hot and would eventually burn the planet to ash. So the water benders combined there powers to create the sea and thus cool the planet. Soon after the world stabilized, and they once again rested. They soon realized they all felt something, hunger. after all there wasn't anything on this barren planet except the sea, and one solitary lone tree. Henceforth the Air benders combined ther power to spread the seeds of the tree all across planet, and thus they gave life in the form of vegetation to the once barren planet. All the benders ate there fill and then realized that that nothing moved. All was silent. There were no animals. So as one they all combined their power and brought animals into the world. and for a time all were happy. Until they realized that they were lonely, they had no one to share their providence with. However eventually there children began to populate the world. However they began to argue and thus war and thus hey brought strife and anger into the world but they also brought happiness. Eventually they formed the four races of man the Earth, Water, Fire, and Air. The End

message 40: by Isabel (new)

NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have to be more detailed!!!!! each has own paragraph!!!!! and fire benders can't bend lava with out help from an earth bender!!!!!!!!!

message 41: by Isabel (new)

it was on hard core or colors

message 42: by Isabel (last edited Feb 22, 2010 08:30PM) (new)

OKAY!! so now the air benders: and there test

the 8 benders now had there shelter. but every time they would go out to look for food the storm would push them back inside, someone had to calm the winds. The air benders took it upon themselves to do this. They ran out side and redirected the wind back upon itself, buy that wasn't enough. So they pushed it up, strait up into the sky, to space. the winds now blew about high above where they were camping. They were still blowing strong, but high enough to leave them in peace. That is how air benders created the atmosphere.

message 43: by Faith, Chrysanthemums ROCK. <3 (new)

Is the atmosphere oxygen or what? Dar, explain what the atmosphere is made out of.

message 44: by Isabel (new)

it is a mix of alot of gasses.

message 45: by Faith, Chrysanthemums ROCK. <3 (new)

But does it keep out the other gasses that escape into the oxygen-ful earth? I need to wiki it.

message 46: by Isabel (new)

tell me when you get an answer

message 47: by Faith, Chrysanthemums ROCK. <3 (new)

OK

message 48: by Isabel (new)

well what is your amswer?

message 49: by Faith, Chrysanthemums ROCK. <3 (new)

I will find out later.

message 50: by Isabel (new)

*sigh*

« previous 1 3 4