All The Books You've Never Read discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives :D > Little Women

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) For all the people who are reading Little Women with us, talk abotu it in this topic!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I've first read that book few years ago and I still LOVE it!! I liked all four sisters, Meg, Joe, Beth and Amy.(a little warning: I haven't read the book in English, so the spelling of the names could be wrong:))
But I especially liked Joe and Beth:) And Teddy as well:)

message 3: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Well I have just started reading the book a few minutes ago actually.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Keep reading, it's great book :) And enjoy :)

message 5: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Thanks. It looks like a good book, olus I love to read classics, but there are si many new things out there it's hard to read them anymore. :)

message 6: by Kate (new)

Kate (katemreads) | 225 comments I'm not into classics but I have this book and can't get Stray so I'll read it. Hope it's good!

message 7: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) I'm on page 10, and it's good so far. I've heard mixed reviews so I'm not sure what to expect!

message 8: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) when I finish the book Im reading, maybe Ill start reading little women.I want to read it for...I dont know how long

message 9: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Haha, that sounds like me. I finally got Girls on Film and Blonde Ambition in The A-List series by Zoey Dean. It took me forever to get them because I was always getting something else. :)

message 10: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) lol

message 11: by Brittney (new)

Brittney (brittbrittgigglemaiden) | 49 comments I have read the book myself and personally find it a great story :) i am rereading again to for the group and still love it :)

message 12: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) That's great, Brittney! What were yor favorite and least favorite parts of the book? I'm just reading for my first time.

message 13: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) yay Im reading it now

message 14: by Brittney (new)

Brittney (brittbrittgigglemaiden) | 49 comments Least fav. would be what happens to Beth.
And I like the rest....I really don't know what version you have but i have the one with both parts in it. Who is everyones favorite character??

message 15: by Jordan (last edited Feb 24, 2010 01:28PM) (new)

Jordan (flyinglogicmonkey) | 181 comments Brittney wrote: "Who is everyone's favorite character?"

Beth!

message 16: by Brittney (new)

Brittney (brittbrittgigglemaiden) | 49 comments aww.. then ur going to cry :'(

message 17: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (flyinglogicmonkey) | 181 comments I know. I've read it. Ages and ages ago. In elementary school. I was so mad that I threw the book across the room...

message 18: by Brittney (new)

Brittney (brittbrittgigglemaiden) | 49 comments aww....lol i think my fav sis would be jo casue i can see where she is coming from alot. But i also like THE 2 Children :D if u read the second part...i think...it has them in it :D

message 19: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (flyinglogicmonkey) | 181 comments Oh, Daisy? I'm trying to remember. I haven't read the sequels in forever...

message 20: by Brittney (new)

Brittney (brittbrittgigglemaiden) | 49 comments yeah Daisy and her twin brother lol

message 21: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (flyinglogicmonkey) | 181 comments Yep, them. I vaguely remember them...they're cute.

message 22: by Brittney (new)

Brittney (brittbrittgigglemaiden) | 49 comments lol yeah

message 23: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) I love the tomboy

message 24: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) shes great!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm the only one who read Stray :( No, really it is a great book. You should read it when you get to it!!

Feeling left out of the Little Women group, I'm going to start reading it this weekend. :)

message 26: by Ayunda (new)

Ayunda (ayundabs) I love Little Women!

message 27: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) ❤ ☠ Elyssa ☠ ❤ wrote: "I'm the only one who read Stray :( No, really it is a great book. You should read it when you get to it!!

Feeling left out of the Little Women group, I'm going to start reading it this weekend...."

im really inteested, but its not available here so i have to oreder it and for that, i have to finishe the ones thatve arrived

message 28: by Brittney (new)

Brittney (brittbrittgigglemaiden) | 49 comments yeah little women is awsome

message 29: by Ayunda (new)

Ayunda (ayundabs) but I have only read the first part. it turned out the book i read only had the first part. but luckily goodreads have it and i downloaded the book a few months ago, I just don't have the time to read it..

message 30: by Zakiya (last edited Feb 27, 2010 08:25PM) (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) I haven't finished the first part yet, which surprising because I usually read really fast. Right now they're at Camp Laurence with Laurie and his British friends. So far I think it's really good! I loved when they performed their "experiments." It made me think about my life a lot.

message 31: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) I loved little women, read it pretty fast

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

it's one of my all time favorite books and i read it at a really young age, i was so attached to the characters

message 33: by Brittney (new)

Brittney (brittbrittgigglemaiden) | 49 comments yeah All the characters have their own story that is what really got me hooked becuase each are so differnet but the work together. I think that is one of the best classic's

message 34: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) The characters are really admiring. They aren't afraid to express what they really feel, and they're all so close, it sort of tells what every family should be like. :)

message 35: by Brittney (new)

Brittney (brittbrittgigglemaiden) | 49 comments yeah it really does i think that is one reason that i like alot

message 36: by Ayunda (new)

Ayunda (ayundabs) yeah, and in every chapter it concentrates on different characters and it builds them up perfectly :)

message 37: by Brittney (new)

Brittney (brittbrittgigglemaiden) | 49 comments yeah exactly that is what it makes it really good

message 38: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Definitely. I wish they had pictures of Daisy and Demi though! They're probably really cute!! :)

message 39: by Brittney (new)

Brittney (brittbrittgigglemaiden) | 49 comments yeah lol

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.