Hannah Montana Haters! discussion

8 views
90% VS 10%

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

90% of teens would be screaming bloody murder if Miley Cyrus was at the edge of a cliff ready to jump. If you are part of the other 10% who would get a lawn chair and popcorn to watch, comment.


message 2: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) OMG I WOULD! MORE ENTERTAINMENT THAN HER SHOW!


message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

WATCHING GRASS GROW IS MORE ENTERTAINMENT THAN HER SHOW!


message 4: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) OMFG I SHOULD TRY THAT!... jk


xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 146 comments HARPER'S ISLAND AND ANIME IS BETTER THAN HANNAH MONTANA AND GRASS GROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111


message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

harpers island?


x.Lithium.x (Cappy) (scarsandguitars) | 30 comments no no no wrong. its more like .1% of teens. the other 99.9% would watch with popcorn, coke, a video camera, and a lawn chair.


xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 146 comments harper's island-the bloodiest, real-people TV show ever!!!^^


message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

0.0 i need to see that!!!


message 11: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 146 comments it's on netlix instant if u have a netflix account


message 12: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) scary! lol


message 13: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) it looks cool


message 14: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth *Maria*the cat spirit* wrote: "90% of teens would be screaming bloody murder if Miley Cyrus was at the edge of a cliff ready to jump. If you are part of the other 10% who would get a lawn chair and popcorn to watch, comment. "

You are so totally friends with Raven! I know it! That is what she said for The Jonas Bros who frankly suck.


message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Raven? i got that off the net, but it was about Justin Bieber. =)


back to top