Witches, Weres, and Vamps, Oh MY! discussion

I'd Like A Recommendation > Male Main Character with Zombies

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shanon (last edited Feb 19, 2010 01:30PM) (new)

Shanon (boban) | 1166 comments Mod
Haley has requested some recommendations...

she said:
"i would love some recommendations of a book that has a guy has a main character. If possible maybe some zombies in there too?
Let me know if ya have any possibilities!!
Thank you! <3"

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Riga (aeriga) hmmm maybe if she hasn't already read
- Gil's All Fright Diner by A. Lee Martinez , zombies and male main character :S
- World War Z An Oral History of the Zombie War by Max Brooks i havent read this one yet
- Patient Zero A Joe Ledger Novel by Jonathan Maberry i havent read this either lol

message 3: by Shanon (new)

Shanon (boban) | 1166 comments Mod
I was just looking through my books...

I'd recommend Gil's All Fright Diner as well. Great humor.

Boneshaker has a female main character, Briar, but her son plays a large roll in the book. It's a very unique book.

I actually haven't read too many books with zombies. Something I will have to work on ;)

message 4: by Haley (new)

Haley | 10 comments Oh wow! Thank you so much guys!
I will check those out!!
=D

message 5: by Lily (last edited Feb 20, 2010 04:58PM) (new)

Lily (lilithesque) This is a book of short Zombie Stories The Living Dead

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jnhart) The Forest of Hands and Teeth (The Forest of Hands and Teeth, #1) by Carrie Ryan is about zombies. i can't remember exactly how many characters it follows, but i'm sure there's at least one boy

message 7: by Julia (last edited Feb 15, 2011 07:26AM) (new)

Julia | 119 comments World War Z An Oral History of the Zombie War by Max Brooks isn't so much about a single male protagonist, but about a total war against zombies all over the world told from many, many, many points of view. I recommend it highly. If you have read or heard of Studs Terkel, that's the idea of the story telling in this novel.

Up for me soon is Night of the Living Trekkies by Kevin David Anderson , which is sommething else entirely.