pokemon people discussion

actual pkmn RP

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Forever Emerald, the tree hugger (new)

Forever Emerald (treehugger64) | 81 comments Mod
(((sweetness))

message 2: by Forever Emerald, the tree hugger (new)

Lafena yawned "get up lily" she shouted

"i need my beauty sleep"Mumbled lily

"my house. My rules"Lafena growled

message 3: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (last edited Feb 23, 2010 06:38PM) (new)

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (Dark_Wolf-XxKaixX) | 51 comments Suicune lightly glided out from the bottom of his lake and walked to the shore's edge. He sat under the shade of a tree and layed down crossing his paws and lying his head down neatly on top of them.

Raikou raored to the sky telling the one's around him that he had awakened.

Arceus hid himself among the white light of the clouds as he flew through the sky.

Rayquaza growled lightly as he swiftly flew through the sky.

message 4: by NeinShousa, the weirdo (new)

NeinShousa | 75 comments Mod
((Jennifer, I hope you don't mind me partnering up with Lily and Lafena.))
Drowsily awoken by Lafena's growl, Ferrin slowly inched herself up. "Mmmm, morning already?" she mumbled.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (Dark_Wolf-XxKaixX) | 51 comments Raikou saw the other pokemon below him and watched them carefully and curiously. He was like the legend of the cat...curiosity always got the better of him.

message 6: by Forever Emerald, the tree hugger (new)

"hi Raikou"laughed Lafena "how is your day" Lafena had jumped into the air again and again in front of Raikou.

message 7: by NeinShousa, the weirdo (new)

'He's here, eh?' Ferrin thought. She wasn't particularly fond of other Legendaries.

message 8: by Forever Emerald, the tree hugger (new)

"be quiet weirdo"Lily said in a very dignifyed way.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (Dark_Wolf-XxKaixX) | 51 comments Raikou smiled lightly, "im fine" he said as he stood and jumped down so that Lefena wouldn't have to jump over and over.

Rayquaza saw the other below and landed lightly on the cliif above close to the clouds. He wasn't very social but...he'd talk when he had to.

Suicune slept under the tree peacefully.

Absol saw the others and jumped down from the side of the mountain and then he landed by Lily and layed on the ground lazily. "hello" he sighed laying his head down on his paws.

Arceus watched the poke'mon below from the clouds.

message 10: by Forever Emerald, the tree hugger (last edited Feb 25, 2010 06:16AM) (new)

"good"lafena said

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (Dark_Wolf-XxKaixX) | 51 comments Raikou walked and layed down as well, "yeah..what about all of you...how have you been holding up these days against...trainers" he growled the last word. He had always hated humans and poke'mon trainers.

message 12: by NeinShousa, the weirdo (new)

"Eh... I'm not sparring very much, so it's kind of gettin' harder." mentally adding on, 'I suppose you wouldn't be having any trouble...'

That was the thing Ferrin hated about the Legendary Pokemon; they were all-mighty and she wasn't. However, she knew it's her fault for not trying hard enough.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (Dark_Wolf-XxKaixX) | 51 comments Raikou sighed, "Same here...i haven't been able to do anything but run from trainers lately...they keep using the type im weakest against" he said. "....that is why i hate battling...its not really neccesary...but its still fun sometimes i guess" he said.

Absol looked at him, "and i thought you legendaries were all powerful" he said rudely.

message 14: by Forever Emerald, the tree hugger (new)

"all pokemon are strong" Lafena put in cheerfully" all you have to do is try"

"yaeh right lafena"Lily said annoyed."everyone knows legendaries have higher stats"

message 15: by NeinShousa, the weirdo (new)

(( GJ breaking 4th wall lololol))
"But despite that, they still have weaknesses..." Ferrin said.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (Dark_Wolf-XxKaixX) | 51 comments Raikou nodded, "right!" he smiled.

Absol rolled his eyes and layed his head back down on his paws, "whatever" he said simply and looked away from them all.

message 17: by NeinShousa, the weirdo (last edited Feb 25, 2010 06:35PM) (new)

((Jennifer showed me a sketch of Mossy Den or whatever it was called for this RP. I'm gonna assume that's where we're all at. If not, then I'll edit this post to fit more.))
She was shocked for a second, not having noticed Absol's presence. "Whoa, hey there Absol! Didn't know you were there."

Quickly, Ferrin turned back to the others to continue their chat, fiddling a bit with her bedhead fur while saying, "You know, I kinda figured we should get out of this forest for once. Staying here won't make us better fighters versus Trainers and their Pokemon." She stopped, then added "I don't know where we can all go, though... The trees around this den is the only area I really know about." With a sigh, she laid on her side with a plop next to Lafena, wearing a slightly concerned face.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (Dark_Wolf-XxKaixX) | 51 comments Absol smirked he knew alot of places, "then i shall be the guide...i have been to many places" he smiled.

message 19: by NeinShousa, the weirdo (new)

Excitement suddenly grew in Ferrin, her tiny adventurous imagination shifting rusty gears. "Oh, really?! We should get moving as soon as possible, then!" she exclaimed.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (Dark_Wolf-XxKaixX) | 51 comments Absol smirked lightly, "im ready when you are...but is that legendary going to go as well" he asked glaring at Raikou lightly.

Raikou looked back at him and just smiled, "...but of course" he said smiling like Absol wasn't glaring at him.

((gtg for the night laters))

message 21: by NeinShousa, the weirdo (new)

((Crap, now to actually do my hw.))

"Then, how about it Lafena? Lily? We'll be takin' down stuff like crazy!"

message 22: by Forever Emerald, the tree hugger (new)

"taking down stuff" Lafena said cocking her head "i dont get it"

Lily looked at Firren "well lets start before hippie wants to make a peace act with trainers"

message 23: by NeinShousa, the weirdo (new)

"By 'takin' down stuff', I meant fighting like a maniac, of course!" She exclaimed.

message 24: by Forever Emerald, the tree hugger (new)

"fighting ohh"Lafena said

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (Dark_Wolf-XxKaixX) | 51 comments Absol smirked and Raikou did the same, "yes let us be off then" Absol said.

Raikou nodded and jumped up hyperly, "yeah lets go train! and fight!" he smiled happily.

Arceus and Rayquaza thought this would be interesting to watch so they flew into the air meeting each other and not saying anything to one another as they continued top watch the pokemon below.

Suicune continued to rest under the tree.

message 26: by Forever Emerald, the tree hugger (new)

((me and annie have to go bell about to ring))

"fighting not nice but we have to"Lafena said pitfully

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (Dark_Wolf-XxKaixX) | 51 comments ((kk))

Absol nodded, "yes...if we want to stay free and to survive in this world...it is neccesary" he smiled at her finally being lightly kind.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (Dark_Wolf-XxKaixX) | 51 comments Suicune woke up from under the tree and stretched lightly. He stood and looked at the sky howling lightly, "cuuunnnneee!" ((sorry impressions are not the best lol))

Arceus and Rayquaza got bored with the poke'mon below and they went towards the forest in the air looking for something to do.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (Dark_Wolf-XxKaixX) | 51 comments Arceus looked down noticing the gallade. He landed lightly in front of him, "hello" he smiled.

Rayquaza did the same landing lightly saying nothing.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (Dark_Wolf-XxKaixX) | 51 comments Arceus and Rayquaza shrugged, "nothing else to do...so we thought we would come join the real world...instead of staying hidden all the time" Arceus said still smiling.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (Dark_Wolf-XxKaixX) | 51 comments Arceus nodded and Rayquaza just stood there. Arceus smiled, "yeah i guess so...my island got kind of boring" he said chuckling lightly.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (Dark_Wolf-XxKaixX) | 51 comments Arceus looked at him, "...not all of us are like that...just most" he said glancing to the side lightly.

Rayquaza looked at gallade, ".....i suppose he does have a point though" he said finally saying something.

message 33: by Xox_Kyosuki_xoX (new)

Xox_Kyosuki_xoX (aleka) Pichu was sitting on a rock his short legs out infront of him and his head cocked to the side with one ear up listoning to the other pokemons conversations.

message 34: by Forever Emerald, the tree hugger (new)

Lefana looked at the Pichu than back at the main group "tonights a fullmoon"

message 35: by NeinShousa, the weirdo (new)

((LET'S HAVE A PARTY THERE'S A FULL MOON IN THE SKY! IT'S THE HOUR OF THE WOLF AND I DON'T WANNA DIIIEEEE))
"What's that mean, then?" Ferrin asked.

message 36: by Forever Emerald, the tree hugger (new)

"oh nothing" Lafena replied starring into space.

message 37: by NeinShousa, the weirdo (new)

Nice job zoning out, she noted in her mind.

Ferrin attempted to keep the silence away by saying, "Okay, so... I think there's a path leading away from here nearby the den, no?"

message 38: by Forever Emerald, the tree hugger (new)

Lafena looked at Absol to see what he would do.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (Dark_Wolf-XxKaixX) | 51 comments Absol nodded, "that is correct" he said.

Raikou just looked around at the scenery and yawned since he was finally begining to wake up. He just stayed with the group for the time being.

message 40: by NeinShousa, the weirdo (new)

"Guess we'll just trod out then! Unless... we need to make preparations?" she pondered.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (Dark_Wolf-XxKaixX) | 51 comments Absol blinked, "what ever you guys want to do...dont matter to me...we got our whole lives to wait" he said laying down on the ground lazily.

Raikou looked at him and then sighed, "yeah we do...but it's no fun just waiting forever! I wanna go soon...but if we need preparations then we need 'em" he said smiling as he jumped into a tree and layed on the branch.

message 42: by Forever Emerald, the tree hugger (new)

"im gonna go get a drink be back soon "Lafena said"I'll catch up with you later"

message 43: by NeinShousa, the weirdo (new)

Ferrin said, "Then, you can go ahead and do that while I just... laze here," and plopped down on the grass nearby the Mossy Den.

message 44: by Forever Emerald, the tree hugger (new)

When Lafena was sure she was out of sight she started running east.

message 45: by NeinShousa, the weirdo (new)

Ferrin got a little impatient. I'm pretty sure preparing to exit out to the rest of the world wouldn't typically be taking this much... And what's taking her this long for a drink of water? Oh, might as well see if there's anything inside the den we can take. As far as I remember, we never really went that deep...

With no hesitation, she said, "Be right back, eh? There's probably something we could use and carry."
(Will finish later at home)

message 46: by Forever Emerald, the tree hugger (last edited Mar 29, 2010 11:04AM) (new)

Lafena was out of breath when she made it to moon-circle. http://sonyaworld.com/wp-content/poke...

message 47: by NeinShousa, the weirdo (new)

The pink fur blurred into the dark den.

"Oh, I guess we can use our cloth blanket for something..." she noted, and brought it back out the next second. It was rather thin silk, but was big enough to cover Lafena, Lily, and herself.

"Hey," she began, "will this be any good to carry?"

(Gah we really need to stop stalling)

message 48: by Forever Emerald, the tree hugger (new)

lily walked out of her cave she Ferrin she dropped the things she was carrying