Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Archive Discussion > Paranormal Book Title Sentence Game

Comments Showing 1-50 of 222 (222 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

GinBee (jennymbee) | 4468 comments Mod
Make a sentence out of a book title's first letters, then give the next title. (I saw a version of something like this somewhere!!)

Let's start with - Dark Lover

HellKat ^_~ Courtney (paranormalfantasies) | 14 comments Dark Angels Relish Keeping Lovers On Very Edge (of) Release... sorry... had to add the 'of'

message 3: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

What's your next title?

HellKat ^_~ Courtney (paranormalfantasies) | 14 comments Jen wrote: "What's your next title?"

oops... sorry...

Guilty Pleasures

message 5: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

Guiding us in love, they're (for) your pleasure, let eternity always seek ultimate release; eternally smitten.

Dead Until Dark

message 6: by Kimberley (new)

Kimberley (Trillianne) | 373 comments Dear Eric And Disciples Under Nightfall Try Intently (for) Life, Definately Are Really Knights.

Marked

message 7: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

Magical article realising (a) known erotic destiny.

Club Dead

message 8: by Kimberley (new)

Kimberley (Trillianne) | 373 comments Clients Love Undead Bill Despite Everlasting Absolute Disaster

Lets go for a clasic

Dracula

message 9: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

Deadly raunchy, awaken cruel universe, lovers always.

City of Bones

message 10: by Kimberley (last edited Feb 26, 2010 01:20AM) (new)

Kimberley (Trillianne) | 373 comments Controlled In Terror, You Only Feed (on) Blood, Over Nocturnal Elegance (&) Sensuality

Blood and Gold

message 11: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

Blood(&)Lust Of Omnipresent Deamon, Awaken Now (from) Deepest Grave Old Lord (of) Devotion.

An Ice Cold Grave

message 12: by Kimberley (new)

Kimberley (Trillianne) | 373 comments Awake Noble In Cold Environment, Crawling Over Land Deserted, Grasping Romance And Violent Eclectics.

Forever Fifteen

message 13: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

Fabulous Oracle Reverent (for) Enernity; Vampire Emperor Reigns (for) Fear; Incubus Falls Towards Extravagent Eeiry Nocturne.

Kiss of Midnight

message 14: by Kimberley (new)

Kimberley (Trillianne) | 373 comments Kind, Intellegent, Supernatural Soul, Offer For Me Indescribable Delights (&) Never Imagined Gifts. How Thoughtful.

Is there only me and you doing this Jen? lol

The Reunion

message 15: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

Terror, Horror Everywhere; Readying (To) Evaquate Unicorn (&) Nymph; Infiltrates Over Night

Kimberley, it looks like it!!! At least we are amusing ourselves hey!! LOL

Lunatic Cafe

message 16: by Kimberley (new)

Kimberley (Trillianne) | 373 comments Lord (of) Underworld, Noble And Totally Insane Craves Coffee And Food Everywhere.

I think we are doing rather well on this too.

A Taste for Blood

message 17: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

Anarchy! Times Awash (with) Sidhe Tales Elemental; Oracle Fless Bloody Lies (of) Ominous Occult Divas.

We are doing a good job aren't we :) Some take a bit more coming up with than others though....

Tempting Evil

message 18: by Kimberley (new)

Kimberley (Trillianne) | 373 comments Tremendously Elegant Monster Picks The Incredably Nice Girls Everytime (for) Victims Instead (of) Lunch.

Sorry but I'm hungry again LOL

Blood Bounty

message 19: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

Blood (&) Lust (of) Omnipitent Oracle Dies Beyond; Only (a) Unicorn Needed to Yearn.

Needed to add a few "small" words this time, brain not working so well!

Succubus Nights

message 20: by Kimberley (new)

Kimberley (Trillianne) | 373 comments That was quick Jen, I'm still thinking LOL

message 21: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

Kimberley wrote: "That was quick Jen, I'm still thinking LOL"

It was wasn't it! I'm off work today having a lazy day, you know reading, TV, reading, Goodreads for recommendations of more reading and well a bit more reading!! I've given you a lot of the letter U in that title, didn't think but that might make it quite hard :)

message 22: by Kimberley (new)

Kimberley (Trillianne) | 373 comments Let me have a think, I'm in work but we aren't too busy today LOL

message 23: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

Kimberley wrote: "Let me have a think, I'm in work but we aren't too busy today LOL"

Sounds like my work yesterday!!

message 24: by Kimberley (new)

Kimberley (Trillianne) | 373 comments Serve Underworld Carefully, Calculate Un-necessary Battles Ultimately Saves No-one Inparticular, Giving Heros Tremendous Stress.

How's that?

Midnight Brunch

message 25: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

Magic Incubus Dances (at) Night In Golden Heaven, Rage Because Ultimately No Challenge Had

Yours is great! Think you might be better at this than me! What work do you do? We can not use the internet much at work.

Dead Witch Walking

message 26: by Kimberley (last edited Mar 05, 2010 05:36AM) (new)

Kimberley (Trillianne) | 373 comments Died Elegently And Dancing With (the) Incredable Thor, Channelling Her Wealth And Love Kindly, I'm Now (a) Goddess. (Thor is a greek god sometimes worshipped by wiccans)

I work in credit control for an international engineering firm, fridays are always quiet. What do you do?

Hunting Ground

message 27: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

That was quick! I'm going to need a little while to think. I work for a local firm of Chartered Accountants in a very poorly paid junior accounts assistant role!!

message 28: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

Hiding Under Noble Temple (with) Irises Neon Gold (and) Gleaming Rightious Obsidian Undercurrent Needing Detection.

We are on a role with this today!! Maybe we should rename the game Jen & Kimberley's sentence game?

Dead to the World

message 29: by Kimberley (new)

Kimberley (Trillianne) | 373 comments I remember that hence switching to credit control, I only have one person above me and as long as I get done what needs to be done its fine. If I have time though I help out in technical sales, (2 strings to my bow, accounts and Engineering (full apprenticeship time served)).
Best get back to my Dead until Dark, oh and my e-books have arrived today too, I'll e-mail you the contents list shall I?

message 30: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

Think I need a switch to something too? What? Wanted to for a while, at one point did consider doing my chartered training to get paid well etc but it looked hard and I would have had to pay for it myself!! (hard I can cope with but paying myself!?!) I'm impressed you have two strings!! My other is just my History degree, very interesting but of no real use!! Oh yes please do e-mail me the contents list, thank you.

message 31: by Kimberley (new)

Kimberley (Trillianne) | 373 comments How about teaching History, they are always crying out for teachers.

message 32: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

Kimberley wrote: "How about teaching History, they are always crying out for teachers."

Not sure if I've got the right temperament for that? Been doing some reseach just now and I think maybe I could go into working in Archives. Might have a look into teaching though......

message 33: by Kimberley (new)

Kimberley (Trillianne) | 373 comments Archives sound good.

message 34: by Kimberley (new)

Kimberley (Trillianne) | 373 comments Forgot it was my go

Demonic Evalution And Devoted Teachers Orchestrate The Hellish Environment Which Ordinarliy Results (in) Lazy Desciples.

Only had to a 1 little word there.

Drawing Blood

message 35: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

Devilish Revalations Always (a) Warning In Night Glow (of) Bloody Lust Of Omnipitent Demon.

Kimberley wrote: "Forgot it was my go"

Sound like the sort of thing I would do!! I only added two little words, that's not too bad!

Howling at the Moon

message 36: by Kimberley (new)

Kimberley (Trillianne) | 373 comments House Of Wolves Lies In Nice Grounds And Till Twilight (when) Howls Escape Mouths Out Of Night

That was a hard one.

Glass House

message 37: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

Gorgeous Lover (with) Azure (&) Saphire Special Heart Offers Ultimate Sensual Embodiment.

Sins of the Night

message 38: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

Kimberley, didn't expect Howling at the Moon to be hard for some reeason!!, see if this one is easier? Takes me ages to do some of them and then they're not always great...

message 39: by Kimberley (new)

Kimberley (Trillianne) | 373 comments Sorry, away at the minute so not always on line but here goes...

Sensual In Nightwear So Obviously Forever Thirsty (for) Horny Elegent Neandathals In Great Heavy Trousers.

Try this...

Frostbite

message 40: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

Fearsome Reactions (to) Opaque Silver Tongue (all) Blood In The Environment.

How about......

Midnight Alley

message 41: by Kimberley (new)

Kimberley (Trillianne) | 373 comments Will be back on form tomorrow.

Meddlesome Innocent Detects Nocturnal Incubus Glowing Hostilely Towards All Lovely Ladies Existing Yearly.

What about.....

Lover Awakened

message 42: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

Lovers Owe Very Existence (in) Real Amazement With absolute Karma (to) Emphasize Never Ending Dreams

Try...

Fantasy Lover

message 43: by Kimberley (last edited Mar 10, 2010 06:23AM) (new)

Kimberley (Trillianne) | 373 comments Famously Amorous Nightly Trips Aids Sensual Yearnings Like (no) Other Venom Existing (in) Reality.

I liked that one.

How about.....

Queen of the Damned

message 44: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

Quintisentially Unrealistic Endeavours Exhausted (the) Necromancer Orders Freedom (to) The Humans Enslaved, Denying Always (the) Malevolent Needs (of) Effervesent Demons.

I got a few big words in there, was bored at work today!

Give this one a go.....

Sins of the Night

message 45: by Kimberley (new)

Kimberley (Trillianne) | 373 comments That was a lot of big words (I can never think of big words lol)

Sisters In (the) Night Sore Over Fields That Heather Enriches, None Intending Graphic Hiatus Terror.

How about.....

City of Glass

(we definately need to rename this Jen & Kims game)

message 46: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

Clearly Itinerate Terrors, Yells Of Freedom, Glamourous Leading (of) Amourous Special Sucubbus.

Not so many big words in todays instalemnt of Jen & Kim's game!!

See what you can do with this one......

Kiss of Crimson

message 47: by Kimberley (new)

Kimberley (Trillianne) | 373 comments Kind Innocent Sends Sensual Offerings For Courageous Royal In Meditation, So Order Now.

For today.....

Dreamfever

message 48: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (last edited Mar 13, 2010 02:40AM) (new)

Dreamy Realms Eerie (&) Alive, Magnificent Faries Effervescent Visions (for) Eyes Remarkable.

How about.....

A Caress of Twilight

message 49: by Kimberley (new)

Kimberley (Trillianne) | 373 comments Absolute Charmers And Romantic Evil Spirits Surrender Over First Teenager With Innocent Love (for) Intriguing Ghost Haunting Towers

I’m away tomorrow so will hopefully leave you a good one till Monday.

Dangerous Games

message 50: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

Demons Amused (by) Natures Grudge, Evil Reasons Obliterated (by) Unanimous Secrecy, Generations Affected Mentally (with) Enthusiastic Sensation.

Did I do okay? Had to add "by" twice! Lets try next....

Divine by Mistake

« previous 1 3 4 5