The Personal Journal discussion

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Wow, I really don't write journals I just wanted to create a topic ^.^ Um, please note I live in NZ so my time will most likely be ahead of yours so don't worry if I seem to say things alittle early XD. Easter is coming up soon! YAY! Anybody else excited? I don't really mind I just want food (*cough*chocolate*cough*) that you can secretely eat in your room lol

message 2: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 388 comments Mod
i have so much leftover VALENTINE candy to eat still...

message 3: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Lol, good luck with that

message 4: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

ikr, thanks...

Melody [not just some girl you can sway] (melo-chan) | 355 comments I just got a box of chocolates today that has a DRAGON on it. It's green with red and blue polka dots and purple spikes, and it's breathing fire... It makes me happy.

message 6: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Woah, sounds awesome ^.^

message 8: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Lolz

Melody [not just some girl you can sway] (melo-chan) | 355 comments heh. Anyways. I'm tired.

message 10: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Ok...have a nice sleep (that sounds so weird XD)

Melody [not just some girl you can sway] (melo-chan) | 355 comments It does... I'm not gonna go to bed yet, though. I'll probably read for a while or something. It's 12:40... eh, I'll get off my computer soon.

message 12: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Ok

message 14: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy goodnight XD

Melody [not just some girl you can sway] (melo-chan) | 355 comments hahah, I finished my sleep a while ago xD

message 16: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Wow, same here. I woke up at half past five but I went back to sleep ^.^

Melody [not just some girl you can sway] (melo-chan) | 355 comments In the morning or night?

message 18: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Morning

Melody [not just some girl you can sway] (melo-chan) | 355 comments Oh, okay. 'Cause 5 at night would just be insane.

message 20: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy lol

I wish I slept through a whole day of school

That would be awesome ^.^

Melody [not just some girl you can sway] (melo-chan) | 355 comments It would. I'd congratulate you.

message 22: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy lol my friend and I stayed up the whole night once. At half past four (in the morning ^.^) we started singing rather loudly XD

Good memories

message 23: by Domuyrr (new)

Domuyrr Hmmm....Sounds familiar....Sephy?

message 24: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

O.o yep i remember that...lol was that the time you had to sleep on the fllor cuz our friend kept kicking ypou in her sleep or something? XD

message 25: by Domuyrr (new)

Domuyrr No, I slept on your FEET, because she said the dolls stared at her, as I remember. And your feet stink.

message 26: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

-_-'

message 27: by Domuyrr (new)

Domuyrr heh.

message 28: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

oh yeah, the dolls...that was hilarious. XD

message 29: by Domuyrr (new)

Domuyrr No, that was freakin' hilarious. And freaky.

message 30: by Sephiroth, I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES...ON HOLIDAY!! (new)

it was funny. XD

message 31: by Domuyrr (new)

Domuyrr YEp. BD.