NEW ENGLANDERS! discussion

Snow: Yes, or No?!

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Morgen, summa luvva! (new)

Morgen | 53 comments Mod
i know. im sooo creative. cuzz it rhymes!!!!

oh, and, YES!!! I LOVE SNOW!!! (in the winter!)

Aerieyalle *Goddess of Vampires* Kingdoms  (goddessofvampires) i don't like snow i like to be warm!!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by Morgen, summa luvva! (new)

Morgen | 53 comments Mod
i like to be warm too, but i looooooooove snow in the winter. ONLY in the winter. :)

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 23 comments I love snow! I could never go somewhere with no snow!

Aerieyalle *Goddess of Vampires* Kingdoms  (goddessofvampires) not me never snow would be awesome

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 23 comments But what about snow days?!

Aerieyalle *Goddess of Vampires* Kingdoms  (goddessofvampires) we don't get snow days too risky for school cuz we get out at the beginning of may anyways

message 8: by Morgen, summa luvva! (new)

Morgen | 53 comments Mod
YOU GET OUT THE BEGINNING OF MAY????!!!?!?!?!?!?!! LUCKY!! i get out the beginning of june, but weve had like 8 snow days and theres probably more to come, so we think that we arent going to get out untill july this year :P
i have a snowday today!!!! soooooooooo happy!!!

Aerieyalle *Goddess of Vampires* Kingdoms  (goddessofvampires) A sauce !!!!!!!

Cassandra~Batgirl | 3 comments it depends on what time of year it is

message 11: by Morgen, summa luvva! (last edited Feb 27, 2010 06:54AM) (new)

Morgen | 53 comments Mod
Aerieyalle *Goddess of Vampires* wrote: "A sauce !!!!!!!"

???? :P XDDDDDDDDDDD :)

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 23 comments I was just snowing so hard you could hardly see anything out the window, but now it completely stopped. :S

message 13: by Morgen, summa luvva! (new)

Morgen | 53 comments Mod
Xologrrl wrote: "Aerieyalle *Goddess of Vampires* wrote: "A sauce !!!!!!!"

???? :P XDDDDDDDDDDD :)"

oh never mind i got it :)

message 14: by Morgen, summa luvva! (new)

Morgen | 53 comments Mod
Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) wrote: "I was just snowing so hard you could hardly see anything out the window, but now it completely stopped. :S"

yeah me too. i think its supposed to snow all through tonight, tomorrow, and part of monday. YAYYY!!!

Aerieyalle *Goddess of Vampires* Kingdoms  (goddessofvampires) "a sauce" means totally awesome!!!!!

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 23 comments Aerieyalle *Goddess of Vampires* wrote: ""a sauce" means totally awesome!!!!!"

Haha, really? That is so hilarious!

Aerieyalle *Goddess of Vampires* Kingdoms  (goddessofvampires) thanks lol got it from Barney Stinson look him up on here

message 18: by Morgen, summa luvva! (new)

Morgen | 53 comments Mod
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

message 20: by Morgen, summa luvva! (new)

Morgen | 53 comments Mod
awww no more snow :(

i miss it soooooooo much :(

message 22: by Morgen, summa luvva! (new)

Morgen | 53 comments Mod
i do.... but now i cant wait for summer. :)

Aerieyalle *Goddess of Vampires* Kingdoms  (goddessofvampires) me neither cuz i can leave

message 24: by Morgen, summa luvva! (new)

Morgen | 53 comments Mod
oh. i love my home. i dont want to leave ☺

Aerieyalle *Goddess of Vampires* Kingdoms  (goddessofvampires) well i do i hate my house and parents lol :( but today i'm SUPER HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 26: by Morgen, summa luvva! (new)

Morgen | 53 comments Mod
:) WHY?!

message 27: by Morgen, summa luvva! (new)

Morgen | 53 comments Mod
right now its AMAZING out!!! its about 70 degrees and its only 9:30 am!!

message 28: by Soumya (new)

Soumya It's really warm out here in MA for three days now. Hope it stays like that!

Snow is ok I guess. I have to love it because I was born on the day where there was a huge snow storm in Missouri and my birthday's in the month where there's usually a lot of snow.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

SK 10 fhluver!! LOL wrote: "It's really warm out here in MA for three days now. Hope it stays like that!

Snow is ok I guess. I have to love it because I was born on the day where there was a huge snow storm in Missouri and..."

I agree with you, snow is okay. It's pretty the first month or so, then it gets old. The snow turns black and grimy...It's gross!

message 30: by Soumya (new)

Soumya I know.
The roads get all messy and it's hard to walk on them and I hate it when there's too much trafic. It get's annoying to wait for my bus in the cold.

message 31: by Soumya (new)

Soumya PonyGal wrote: "SK 10 fhluver!! LOL wrote: "It's really warm out here in MA for three days now. Hope it stays like that!

Snow is ok I guess. I have to love it because I was born on the day where there was a hug..."

Don't you get tons of snow there in NH?

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, we didn't get as much as last year though. :(

message 33: by Soumya (new)

Soumya oh. Here, the closed school once for no reason.

And then gave us a half day thinking it was going to snow really bad which happened to be a false prediction from the weather person.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

That happened here too! We tend to have a lot of snow days though...

message 35: by Soumya (new)

Soumya our school tends to not have snow days.
Last year we had terrible days and they didn't close the schools. School only closed once or twice.
Once, the roads were badly icy and it was hard to walk on and also dangerous. They didn't close the schools. I kept on falling on my driveway because it's a slope and the whole drivway was ice.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Oww....Schools seem like they make a lot of bad descions.....

message 37: by Soumya (new)

Soumya i know.

I also had a loner clarinet because mine broke, and the pieces to the clarinet kept on rolling down the driveway. I wouldn't have had that problem if I had my own clarinet, which the case has a zipper to it unlike the loner clarinet's case, whcih opens easily.

It was so annoying trying to get myself up the drivway. My dad warned me that it was slippery but I didn't think it was that slippery. I went slowly and it didn't work. I finally made it up and also I didn't miss the bus either. I have to walk to my bus stop. I live half way down my street.

message 38: by Morgen, summa luvva! (new)

Morgen | 53 comments Mod
SK 10 fhluver!! LOL wrote: "i know.

I also had a loner clarinet because mine broke, and the pieces to the clarinet kept on rolling down the driveway. I wouldn't have had that problem if I had my own clarinet, which the cas..."

that happened to my friend too1 but the locks broke just as the bus was pulling up so she had to pick up clarinet pieces as she got on... i play trombone. its HUGE!

PonyGal wrote: "That happened here too! We tend to have a lot of snow days though..."

SK 10 fhluver!! LOL wrote: "oh. Here, the closed school once for no reason.

And then gave us a half day thinking it was going to snow really bad which happened to be a false prediction from the weather person."

that happened here this winter!

message 39: by Soumya (new)

Soumya this winter wasn't too bad.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

My dad's going to get his snow tires off early this year. I told him noooooooooooo! If he does, were going to have another snow storm

message 41: by Morgen, summa luvva! (new)

Morgen | 53 comments Mod
PonyGal wrote: "My dad's going to get his snow tires off early this year. I told him noooooooooooo! If he does, were going to have another snow storm"

same w/ my mom! she said the second she takes her snow tires off, there will b a huge snowstorm :P

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Exactly!

message 43: by Morgen, summa luvva! (new)

Morgen | 53 comments Mod
PonyGal wrote: "Exactly!"

haha we just took off our snow tires and no storms yet just tons and tons of rain

WE GOT A FOOT OF RAIN IN 2 DAYS!!! ITS CRAZY!! EVERYWHERE IS FLOODED!!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Same here! My dad probably took them off the day before the rain started....

We got abut 6 inches. You got a lot!

message 45: by Soumya (new)

Soumya So many basements flooded here.

Luckily ours didn't.

message 46: by Morgen, summa luvva! (new)

Morgen | 53 comments Mod
i live on a hill so i cant really be flooded but theres a river near us and it was so flooded. i cant wait till easter its going to be amazing weather and im having family come up so ill b outside all day :)

message 47: by Kevin (new)

Kevin | 3 comments snow is cold