Young Writers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > Third Person 'Self' Writing

Comments Showing 1-50 of 5,684 (5684 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 113 114

message 1: by Kim (new)

Kim Crowley (kimcrow) | 1893 comments This is where you can chat to others in 3rd person.
No I or Me, just the third person style of narration.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Bellie has to clean house so that people can come over to meet a stray that her family has taken in, and she is very sad about that. She cries, "He sleeps with me every night under the blankets, and I love him so much! I'll miss him!" She's bawling now, but she knows that he'll be going to a good home.

message 3: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments Kenny loves talking in third person and thanks Kim for remaking this before she did.

message 4: by Laura (new)

Laura (xmagical) | 405 comments Cal can relate to Bellie, she normally finds all the stray dogs/cats in her neighborhood... She's a cat person.

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 19, 2010 11:46AM) (new)

Bellie greets Kenny with a hug. "Hiya!" She has stopped crying now.

message 6: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments Kenny hugs Bellie back, "Sorry about the dog...and hullo!" she also says hello to Cal.

message 7: by Laura (new)

Laura (xmagical) | 405 comments "Hey," Cal responds, smiling. "If I randomly leave, it means I've been forced to get back to school."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's okay. He's our fourth, and we have to have room in case another one shows up. This one followed my sisters home a few months ago when they were getting the mail." Bellie smiles. "And hello, Cal! I'm definitely a dog person, but I have cats, too, and I like them a lot."

message 9: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments ♥Cal♥ wrote: ""Hey," Cal responds, smiling. "If I randomly leave, it means I've been forced to get back to school.""

"Alright, I understand..." Kenny chuckles because she almost said the words 'lol' instead of laughing.

message 10: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments Bellie the Squirrelly Girl (I'm a nut, I'm a nut) wrote: ""It's okay. He's our fourth, and we have to have room in case another one shows up. This one followed my sisters home a few months ago when they were getting the mail." Bellie smiles. "And hello, C..."

Kenny nods in understanding.

message 11: by Laura (new)

Laura (xmagical) | 405 comments Cal said that out loud the other day, and then asked if she really said that. It was funny.

message 12: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments "I know,eh?! It is funny."

message 13: by Kim (new)

Kim Crowley (kimcrow) | 1893 comments Kim has a headache from being on the computer all day. She concludes that next time she does the clean up, she will do it over two days.

message 14: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments Kenny thinks that to make it easier on poor Kim, Kim should tell Kenny and Kriss to do things too. "So it's not confusing as to who is doing what, and then it will be spread out."

message 15: by Kim (new)

Kim Crowley (kimcrow) | 1893 comments Kim agrees
Kim had fun sorting the group out though ^^
she deleted hundreds of un active members and now there are only 340 and she re-did all the topics ((except for the ones that she is a afraid of :P))
and she felt happy that she could finally help

message 16: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments Kenny nods. "I applaud your absolute awesomeness. And don't worry..I'll keep the RP folders in check." she smiled widely.

message 17: by Laura (new)

Laura (xmagical) | 405 comments "Go Kim and Kim's poor eyes," Cal says, laughing. "But it's nice and neat now and you will never have to do it on this scale again."

message 18: by Kim (new)

Kim Crowley (kimcrow) | 1893 comments Kim thanks Kenny
she is afraid of RPing for some reason...
Kim agrees with Cal
th group was really overrun and now its sorted it shall be easier for her and the other mods to sort
kim smiles to herself and goes to read

message 19: by Shadi (new)

Shadi (camerashi) | 10 comments "Hello!" Fred says, walking into the room.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Mallory almost spoke in first person.
"Meep!" she says.

message 21: by Brigid ✩, No tears in the writer, no tears in the reader. (new)

Brigid ✩ | 11973 comments Mod
☮Shadsha23☮ wrote: ""Hello!" Fred says, walking into the room."

Brigid likes the picture of Logan Lerman … *meep* XD

message 22: by Dana (new)

Dana Salman Jack feels put out that all the topics have been cleaned up and now she has to rejoin conversations all over again.

message 23: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments Kenny says that it is much better now that Kim has spent all this time on it. "It even looks better!"

message 24: by Laura (new)

Laura (xmagical) | 405 comments "FRED!" Cal screams, glomping Fred.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Maxy laughs. But she is tired. And has no idea about what to wear for the stake dance tonight. She's using fragment sentences. Lots of 'em. No, she is not hyper. Much. "JIMINY CRICKETS!" she screams.

message 26: by Brigid ✩, No tears in the writer, no tears in the reader. (new)

Brigid needs to finish a crapload of homework. But Brigid would rather write or do something awesome like that. Of course, Brigid had all of February vacation to write, and somehow got nothing done. Brigid is depressed … and conflicted … Brigid should probably go finish reading that book for English. O_o

message 27: by Laura (new)

Laura (xmagical) | 405 comments Cal hates homework...But she likes books. "Is is a crappy book, or a good book?" she asks.

message 28: by Brigid ✩, No tears in the writer, no tears in the reader. (new)

Brigid loathes homework with a fiery passion. But she also loves books. "It's a good book," she answers. "But it's very sad and makes me want to crawl into a hole …"

message 29: by Laura (new)

Laura (xmagical) | 405 comments "D'aw...what book?" Cal replies. She's reading too. Or, well. Re-reading. Percy Jackson and the Olympian--this might be her 7th time reading it. o.O

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Bellie has read a lot of books like that lately. "Maybe it's one I've heard of?" she says. "For a while I couldn't find any books that weren't sad and that actually had happy endings, so I was a bit depressed."

message 31: by Brigid ✩, No tears in the writer, no tears in the reader. (new)

♥Cal♥ wrote: ""D'aw...what book?" Cal replies. She's reading too. Or, well. Re-reading. Percy Jackson and the Olympian--this might be her 7th time reading it. o.O"

Brigid thinks this is funny, because she is also re-reading all the Percy Jackson books! :D They are freakin' amazing. But anyway, the book she's reading for English that makes her want to crawl under a rock is The Things They Carried.

message 32: by Laura (new)

Laura (xmagical) | 405 comments Cal really didn't like the Percy Jackson movie, though. But she loved the actors, and the special effects. "Oh, good," she responds. "Now I know never to read that book."

message 33: by Brigid ✩, No tears in the writer, no tears in the reader. (new)

♥Cal♥ wrote: "Cal really didn't like the Percy Jackson movie, though. But she loved the actors, and the special effects. "Oh, good," she responds. "Now I know never to read that book.""

Brigid found the Percy Jackson movie rather disappointing also. Except she found Logan Lerman nice to look at, so it was worth it. Sort of. But Brigid was very mad that the screenwriters forgot to give Annabeth a brain or a personality.

message 34: by Laura (new)

Laura (xmagical) | 405 comments Cal liked Logan Lerman and the guy who played Luke, but was super-mad about Percy flying. PLus chopping Ares, and the helm of Darkness, and all that out of it. Annabeth...Cal really couldn't stand her in the movie.

message 35: by Hannah (last edited Feb 20, 2010 02:39PM) (new)

Hannah | 954 comments Hannah needs to read the book quickly because she wants to watch the movie... A few of her friends told her it was good...

message 36: by Annemarie, hi (new)

Annemarie Carlson (annielawlz) | 3393 comments Mod
Juliet laughs. "Good doesn't even describe Percy Jackson, it is completely utterly amazing."

message 37: by Laura (new)

Laura (xmagical) | 405 comments Cal agrees with Juliet. "It's one of the best series, ever."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Maxy is annoyed with her English teacher. Her class is supposed to have finished a non-fiction book by now and done a powerpoint on it. Maxy has had serious issues. First she picked the biography of Maya Angelou, but it turned out to be horrible inappropriate so she gave it back... "After that," she explains, "I only had three days to finish a book. So I went to Mr. H and said 'Can I get a new book?' Well, he gave me one, but it WASN'T NON-FICTION!" And she's already done a powerpoint on it and everything. Maxy huffs. At least she can't really blame herself. The teacher is the one who gave her a stupid book. Too bad...

message 39: by Brigid ✩, No tears in the writer, no tears in the reader. (new)

Brigid wholeheartedly agrees with Juliet and Cal. Percy Jackson is indeed pure amazingness and one of the best series ever.

message 40: by Brigid ✩, No tears in the writer, no tears in the reader. (new)

Anna (Maxy) wrote: "Maxy is annoyed with her English teacher. Her class is supposed to have finished a non-fiction book by now and done a powerpoint on it. Maxy has had serious issues. First she picked the biography o..."

Brigid also read the autobiography of Maya Angelou for a non-fiction project once … in sixth grade. It scarred her for life.

message 41: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Kim wrote: "Kim agrees
Kim had fun sorting the group out though ^^
she deleted hundreds of un active members and now there are only 340 and she re-did all the topics ((except for the ones that she is a afrai..."

"THANK YOU!!!" Mandy exclaims gratefully. "We needed that!!"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

♥ Brigid ♥ wrote: "Anna (Maxy) wrote: "Maxy is annoyed with her English teacher. Her class is supposed to have finished a non-fiction book by now and done a powerpoint on it. Maxy has had serious issues. First she pi..."

Yeah, Maxy is definitely scarred for life. She's glad she didn't read the whole thing.

message 43: by Laura (new)

Laura (xmagical) | 405 comments ♥ Brigid ♥ wrote: "Brigid wholeheartedly agrees with Juliet and Cal. Percy Jackson is indeed pure amazingness and one of the best series ever. "

"The movie...Don't get me started!" Cal replies, shuddering.

message 44: by Brigid ✩, No tears in the writer, no tears in the reader. (new)

Anna (Maxy) wrote: "Yeah, Maxy is definitely scarred for life. She's glad she didn't read the whole thing."

Brigid did read the whole thing. It was an okay book, but it just kept getting more and more disturbing. Brigid loves Maya Angelou's poetry, but dang that woman had one messed-up childhood.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Mandy looks at her homework and realizes she should probably start it...

message 46: by Brigid ✩, No tears in the writer, no tears in the reader. (new)

♥Cal♥ wrote: "♥ Brigid ♥ wrote: "Brigid wholeheartedly agrees with Juliet and Cal. Percy Jackson is indeed pure amazingness and one of the best series ever. "

"The movie...Don't get me started!" Cal replies, ..."

Brigid agrees that the movie was horrible. x_x ugh

message 47: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments Kenny was doing homework too.

message 48: by Brigid ✩, No tears in the writer, no tears in the reader. (new)

Brigid should also be doing homework. She should start that stupid annotated bibliography. Brigid wonders why her history teacher thinks that an annotated bibliography serves any purpose in life.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Mandy thinks homwework should go die in a hole.

message 50: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments So does Kenny.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 113 114
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.