Young Writers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > WARNING: INSANITY!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 534 (534 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by Kim (new)

Kim Crowley (kimcrow) | 1893 comments Write something about how insane you are or something insane you did. It can be stories about craziness, silliness, or just plain idiocy (because we all know how many stories we have of those.) Babble away.

message 2: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments Insane things?..... I have too many.

I ran down the stairs with a broom and sprained my ankle on Christmas Eve.

message 3: by Brigid ✩, No tears in the writer, no tears in the reader. (new)

Brigid ✩ | 11973 comments Mod
I pushed my sister down the stairs in a laundry basket! It was a mistake … Really … O_O haha

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I washed a waffle. I was 9.

message 5: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments o.O I stepped too close to the edge of a hill and got dragged down it by a dog. That's not insane: just stupid.

Hmm. I spent a day or two making a name list without help instead of just looking for my mom's baby name book.

message 6: by Kim (new)

Kim Crowley (kimcrow) | 1893 comments wow Brigid. mean sister

Kenny that happened to me too
I was abot 10 at the time and we had this dog called Suzi ((short haired, tri-coloured, female sheep dog. vry rare)) and she was veerry strong and she saw this cat and PPYYAAWWWNNN down the hill. Luckily it was a grass one

We had to give suzi away 2 years ago :/
i miss her..

message 7: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments Yeah..ouch.

Aw, that sucks Kim.

message 8: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin | 3094 comments ♥ Brigid ♥ wrote: "I pushed my sister down the stairs in a laundry basket! It was a mistake … Really … O_O haha"

DO TELL!

message 9: by Laura (new)

Laura (xmagical) | 405 comments I've played tag in stilettos and fell backward down the stairs 4 times. Of course, I didn't learn after the 3rd time and almost broke my wrist. >.< But it was still fun.

message 10: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments I challenged my uncle to a duel..

message 11: by Laura (new)

Laura (xmagical) | 405 comments Kennyninja (the ninja is silent) wrote: " I challenged my uncle to a duel.."

haha, that's awesome. Fencing rocks. :D

message 12: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments *grins*

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Kennyninja (the ninja is silent) wrote: " I challenged my uncle to a duel.."

Jiminy Crickets! That's funny. (I say Jiminy Crickets when I'm surprised, scared, hyper, or excited. Woot!)

I make random bird cawing noises and scare people around me. Quite fun. XD

message 14: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments I went snowboarding down a steep hill: it was my first time and I was not cut out for it. MLIA

olo

message 15: by Laura (last edited Feb 19, 2010 02:27PM) (new)

Laura (xmagical) | 405 comments I've thrown handfuls of paint at my best friend... >.< She managed to dye my hair p*nk (Least fav. color) for like 2 days. And it was washable!!! Gah.

message 16: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) When I was younger I thought it was a good idea to be a frog while trying to hop down the stairs. I described it to my mom as "I went bowlin' ballin' down the stairs!"

I wasn't sure whether to cry or laugh at the time... so I did both.

message 17: by Brigid ✩, No tears in the writer, no tears in the reader. (new)

Sella wrote: "♥ Brigid ♥ wrote: "I pushed my sister down the stairs in a laundry basket! It was a mistake … Really … O_O haha"

DO TELL!"

Uh. My sister and I were taking turns pushing each other around in a laundry basket at the top of the stairs, and I accidentally pushed her down the stairs. The end. >_< haha

message 18: by Laura (new)

Laura (xmagical) | 405 comments She must adore you now, Brigid.

message 19: by Annemarie, hi (last edited Feb 20, 2010 10:47AM) (new)

Annemarie Carlson (annielawlz) | 3393 comments Mod
I went to a concert, for a band I can't remember the name now, and I was walking around trying to find my friends. Then somehow I found myself in the bands like room for getting ready. They all gave me really weird looks and called security. Hahaha I don't know why I can't remember the name of the band, it was really long. But anyway yeah, I had to wait at the coffee shop next to the concert place for it to be over because they wouldn't let me in.

It was cool though at the coffee shop there was this austrailian brother and sister and they were interesting to talk to. Actually they're one of my good friends now... Weird how things work out, eh?

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 338 comments Ummm... I ate 3 bite sized brownies and got hyper for 4 days. And, I went roller blading and walking the dog at the same time. I was in 2nd grade, and he's a chiuahua. I didn't know he couldn't pull me. But, I just stood there and when he actually started to pull me, i ran into a pole. Then, I bladed with him, untill he went on the grass. I fell on my butt, unable to get up, and he got off his leash.

My friends helped me though. They were just sitting down and he came to them

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 338 comments I ran all aorund a Community College looking for a non-existent room and being sard by an empty hallway.

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 338 comments Oh, and haha. When I was about 5, I tried to make an ice cream sandwich.

How?
I got two peices of bread and put ice cram in between. And to top it off, I put one of my vitamin C tablets in there!!!

message 23: by Laura (new)

Laura (xmagical) | 405 comments Lol! And how did that work out for you? xD

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 338 comments Wait, what?

The sandwhich was actually quite good

heehee

message 25: by Brigid ✩, No tears in the writer, no tears in the reader. (new)

♥Cal♥ wrote: "She must adore you now, Brigid. "

She loves me. We're BFFLs. haha :D

message 26: by Laura (new)

Laura (xmagical) | 405 comments haha. (:

Hmm, let's see...I threw globs of whipped cream at my best friend for like an hour once.

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 338 comments ♥Cal♥ wrote: "haha. (:

Hmm, let's see...I threw globs of whipped cream at my best friend for like an hour once. "

Wow... That's crazy.

I like nacho cheese with gelato

message 28: by Laura (new)

Laura (xmagical) | 405 comments Lol! Have you heard of Rita's? :D Yummmmy.

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 338 comments Rita's? No, i don't think so....

message 30: by Laura (new)

Laura (xmagical) | 405 comments Ahh, they have this italian ice and custard stuff, and it's like Heaven on earth. <33 it.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I. Had. A. Mud. Fight. It was quite fun...

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Last night at a dance, I did the Spanish Panic (from Once Upon a Mattress) with my dance partner... in the middle of "What is Love" by Haddaway.

message 33: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments Mandy♥ wrote: "I. Had. A. Mud. Fight. It was quite fun... "

MUD FIGHT! FAB

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

We were all very muddy! *grins*

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Anna (Maxy) wrote: "Last night at a dance, I did the Spanish Panic (from Once Upon a Mattress) with my dance partner... in the middle of "What is Love" by Haddaway."

WOW... :P

message 36: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments Awssie!

message 37: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 853 comments woooooooow....

I forgot to put my shoes on after I went to the park, so I had rollerskate around the High School that was hosting the OM compitition.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Mary wrote: "I dipped my bro's sock in the toilet.:) He got mad and pushed me down the stairs, so I kicked him in the knee."

*snorts*

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm going to destroy my journal. It wants me too.

message 40: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments I want to find that, just to even read the back- it sounds cool.

My little bit of insanity for today: I put saran wrap on the toilet at my friend's house and then smeared it with lotion that you couldn't see. Her dad was next to use the bathroom. Oops. MLIA

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Um...there's a back? Oh...huh...I guess there is.

But I drew all over it. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

message 42: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments nevermind, I just marked it as 'To Read'

message 43: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments awssie!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

But this is not a book that you are supposed to read...you're supposed to DESTROY IT!

message 45: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments Yeah, but it was my way of making sure I remember.

Dude! I have to get it!

I can get the daycare kids to help me destroy it!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Indeed. There's a page that tells you to hang it in a public place and invite people to draw on it.

message 47: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments that's hilarious!

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

And a page that tells you to "ask your friend to do something destructive to this page. DON'T PEEK."

message 49: by Ky (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 10786 comments ahahaha! That really sounds like the funnest thing ever!

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

It is. I'm also supposed to sleep with it and then describe the experience. And document my dinner. As in, use the page as a napkin.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.