Stephenie Meyer Fans discussion

Assigned Monthly Reads > January: City of Bones

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angee, Group Creator (new)

Angee Wentz (angee_wentz) | 1234 comments Mod
This is where we will discuss this month's chosen book.

***THIS TOPIC INCLUDES SPOILERS.***

message 2: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) Ioved this book!

message 3: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) and the series!

message 4: by Tanyav212 (new)

Tanyav212 i love this book and the others in the series, it made me want to read more.

message 5: by zhen^^ (new)

zhen^^ | 16 comments ♥♥UHMP!

I'm starting reading
"MORTAL INSTRUMENT"
and I'm really curious
if they are really siblings,
I mean, clary and jace???
Uhmp!

message 6: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) if i tell you itll ruin your experience!!maybe, maybe not

message 7: by zhen^^ (new)

zhen^^ | 16 comments ♥♥UHMP!

err, ryt! aha .
anyway thanks!

message 8: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) lol but its a happy ending

message 9: by Angee, Group Creator (new)

Angee Wentz (angee_wentz) | 1234 comments Mod
This book left me thinking, "Why in the world did everyone and their dog ask me to read this? This sucks... and it's a little twisted! How could the author do that to me!" Then, I decided to keep reading and now I LOVE the series! One of the best yet!

message 10: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) why?because of the bro/sis thing?

message 11: by JoAnn (new)

JoAnn H. (JoAnnH) | 7 comments When I first read this book, I completely fell in love with it until I got to the end.. I couldn't believe that we were built up and had the bomb dropped on us about Jace and Clary being brother/sister. That was so not cool. I have finished the other books now and am not disappointed in the direction that Cassie took the characters and plots. I don't want to say too much because if you haven't read the other books, it would take away the anticipation of the different plots. I absolutely loved this series and can't wait for "City of Fallen Angels" to come out next year or "Clockwork Angel" this year!

message 12: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) (btw I read the m all)

its soooo cool, and i also think that the plot directions good.I guess i can forgive her for the heart attack I almost had when i read that part...

I CANT WAIT FOR CA!!

message 13: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina Waddle (breewaddle) i've already read them all.

message 14: by Jaime (new)

Jaime West | 4 comments I agree totally with everyone. the end of the first book does kind of leave you thinking 'what the?' but I have to admit that I am soo glad that I found this series when three books had been released. I can't imagine what it would have been like reading COB for the first time and then having to wait for COA to come out.. hmm.. Love Clare's sense of humour and the twists in the story make it irresistable and un-put-downable!!

message 15: by Cat (new)

Cat (bonnie21) | 2 comments I wasn't crazy about the first book, I think it was because of the whole brother/sister thing but I loved the series and fell so in love with Jace as the story went on. My next read will be Clockwork Angel and I can't wait for City of Fallen Angles to come out.