The Seasonal Reading Challenge discussion

GENERAL HELP > Spring Links

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate (last edited Feb 18, 2010 11:20PM) (new)

Kate (kathrynlouwca) | 1049 comments Hey all,
Tanja normally makes a links spreadsheet, but I hadn't seen one yet, so I made one. If you have any links or I missed anything, please let me know and I will add the link! It will be updated as links are mentioned in the threads! Thanks to everyone who listed a link, they helped me and I am sure they have helped other!!!

Spring Challenge Links

Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner) (perpetualpageturner) | 335 comments Thanks! That is awesome!

Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner) (perpetualpageturner) | 335 comments :( It says I don't have permission.

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate (kathrynlouwca) | 1049 comments Let me know if it works now. I think I clicked fixed it...

message 5: by Donna Jo (new)

Donna Jo Atwood | 3157 comments Thanks Kathryn. This will make it easier.

Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner) (perpetualpageturner) | 335 comments Works for me now! Thanks so much for doing that!

message 7: by Usako (new)

Usako (bbmeltdown) | 1341 comments Hee. Thanks Kathryn. I got caught up in work and other things. Whee for links.

message 8: by Kate (new)

Kate (kathrynlouwca) | 1049 comments Tanja wrote: "Hee. Thanks Kathryn. I got caught up in work and other things. Whee for links."

No problem, I figured it was easier to do it when there wasn't as many posts and then to update it as it went on!

message 9: by Usako (last edited Feb 26, 2010 11:23AM) (new)

Usako (bbmeltdown) | 1341 comments It definitely is easier at the start. Lemme pull the other links from the Fall and Winter ones. Just in case people want to refer to the old challenges.

message 11: by Kate (new)

Kate (kathrynlouwca) | 1049 comments That is a good idea. You had a lot of helpful links there. It always helped me to find books for tasks!

message 12: by Usako (new)

Usako (bbmeltdown) | 1341 comments When I was thumb twiddling, I investigated some plausible links for each task.

Bilbio is probably my most used link.

message 13: by Kate (new)

Kate (kathrynlouwca) | 1049 comments I think I am going to make this an editable list so that anyone can edit it and add links and stuff. I trust everyone here!