Those Who Love Death Note!!! discussion

I look like Teru Mikami

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by xXAnnabellMichalisXx Kaechan Kerosene, Or the girl who pwnz in Modern Warfare 2 (new)

xXAnnabellMichalisXx Kaechan Kerosene (annabellmichalis) | 123 comments Mod
Yeah, I made a group especially for this...
Those of you who have actually seen mm, can describe my appearance to others. *goes in corner to play with black book of death*

message 2: by === (new)

=== | 124 comments she does

message 3: by xXAnnabellMichalisXx Kaechan Kerosene, Or the girl who pwnz in Modern Warfare 2 (new)

*cries*
Satoshi (Kyo) and i filmed a video of him interviewing me as Mikami. I'll show u monday...

message 4: by === (last edited Feb 18, 2010 09:32PM) (new)

=== | 124 comments *hug* its okay, satako chan. we all know your mentally unstable

message 5: by xXAnnabellMichalisXx Kaechan Kerosene, Or the girl who pwnz in Modern Warfare 2 (new)

Yups!! *begins insane laugh montage*
Mwahaha..hahaha...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAH--*cough-- *ahem* AHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!11ONE

message 6: by === (new)

=== | 124 comments *hug* calm downnnn

message 7: by xXAnnabellMichalisXx Kaechan Kerosene, Or the girl who pwnz in Modern Warfare 2 (new)

Rp? I'm DRINKING a cup of popcorn.

message 8: by xXAnnabellMichalisXx Kaechan Kerosene, Or the girl who pwnz in Modern Warfare 2 (new)

Nevermind i gtg. *cries*

message 9: by === (new)

=== | 124 comments awww *cries*

message 10: by xXAnnabellMichalisXx Kaechan Kerosene, Or the girl who pwnz in Modern Warfare 2 (new)

i dont look liek mikami n e more i got a hair cut!

message 11: by xXRossiya AruXx, Or Russia, who is just awesome. (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 183 comments Mod
o rlly?
TAMA-CHAN IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
*is emo*

message 12: by xXAnnabellMichalisXx Kaechan Kerosene, Or the girl who pwnz in Modern Warfare 2 (new)

i look liek mello again!

message 13: by xXRossiya AruXx, Or Russia, who is just awesome. (new)

die ur hair yellow.

message 14: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, Or the girl who totally pwns in the shooting gallery. (new)

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 175 comments Mod
No.Just no.I'LL DIE YOUR HAIR YELLOW SHION!!

message 15: by Devan, Sarcasm Expert (last edited Mar 19, 2010 03:37PM) (new)

Devan, Sarcasm Expert (CuriousCat) If you ever looked like Mikami then you could have styled your hair to look more like L. I mean who wouldn't want to look more like L more than Mello?(Not including Mello's fashion sense) Although you would have to wear eyeliner, and that would be weird if you were a guy.

message 16: by xXRossiya AruXx, Or Russia, who is just awesome. (new)

Φ1313ΦTheΦDaughterΦofΦHadesΦ wrote: "No.Just no.I'LL DIE YOUR HAIR YELLOW SHION!!"

yay

message 17: by xXRossiya AruXx, Or Russia, who is just awesome. (new)

MadhatterBB-- Beyond Birthday wrote: "*cries*
Satoshi (Kyo) and i filmed a video of him interviewing me as Mikami. I'll show u monday..."

u didnt

message 18: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, Or the girl who totally pwns in the shooting gallery. (new)

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 175 comments Mod
Devan wrote: "If you ever looked like Mikami then you could have styled your hair to look more like L. I mean who wouldn't want to look more like L more than Mello?(Not including Mello's fashion sense) Althought..."

*growl*

message 19: by === (new)

=== | 124 comments xXDAUGHTER of POSEIDON♠ISQ♠Xx wrote: "MadhatterBB-- Beyond Birthday wrote: "*cries*
Satoshi (Kyo) and i filmed a video of him interviewing me as Mikami. I'll show u monday..."

u didnt"

u didn't.

message 20: by === (new)

=== | 124 comments Devan wrote: "If you ever looked like Mikami then you could have styled your hair to look more like L. I mean who wouldn't want to look more like L more than Mello?(Not including Mello's fashion sense) Althought..."

your a retard. you don't even know her, stalker. her hair looks like his, its the exact length, and if you mess it up it looks like it. so shut the fuck up, and back away from my friends.

message 21: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, Or the girl who totally pwns in the shooting gallery. (new)

She said in the morning it looks like Sasu-GAYS hair.EW!

message 22: by === (new)

=== | 124 comments ><"

message 23: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, Or the girl who totally pwns in the shooting gallery. (new)

^^

message 24: by === (new)

=== | 124 comments __

message 25: by Devan, Sarcasm Expert (last edited Mar 19, 2010 03:55PM) (new)

Devan, Sarcasm Expert (CuriousCat) What? Thats not what I ment at all. I thought it was cool to have Mikami's hair, but they could have styled it to make it look like L's hair which is even awesome-r. I'm no stalker and I didn't mean to insult anyone
Bye :|

message 26: by xXRossiya AruXx, Or Russia, who is just awesome. (new)

oh-kay