I "heart" Morelli discussion

other series > New Book!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (new)

Amy | 26 comments Mod
Diesels new book is going to be called "Wicked Appetite". Look for it to come out in September.

CJ - It's only a Paper Moon (bookewyrm) | 57 comments Mod
OOo I can't wait

message 3: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) Ok, is anyone finding this on Amazon.com? I can't find it listed, either as a book OR under Janet's name. :o(

message 4: by Amy (new)

Amy | 26 comments Mod
I haven't been able to find it yet either. She listed the release date in September.

CJ - It's only a Paper Moon (bookewyrm) | 57 comments Mod
From Janet's site:

03/10/10

How did you come with the name Wicked Appetite for the Diesel book? Were you all really hungry as you thought up names?

The Diesel books will have as their theme the seven deadly sins. The first book, Wicked Appetite, deals with gluttony. Set in the North Shore of Boston, New Englanders will enjoy the "wicked" part of the title. -- Alex.

Can you please add Spokane, WA to your tour in 2010?

It's a bit early for June tour information. The Sizzling Sixteen tour will be the week of June 22, with tours for Troublemaker (the Barnaby/Hooker graphic novel) in late-July, and sometime in September, we'll be out for Wicked Appetite (the first book of the Diesel series). Look for specifics for all the tours on the book tour page of the website about six weeks before each publication date. -- Alex