Percy and the Olympians #1 FANS discussion

Other Stuff > Sea of Monsters...the Movie ??

Comments Showing 1-50 of 109 (109 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (booksinsideout) Thoughts on if there should be a Sea of Monsters the movie. What are a necessity to include in the movie? How to introduce the characters left out in The Lightning Thief.

message 2: by Sydney (new)

Sydney | 107 comments ares should be in it i really wanted to see him in the first movie

message 3: by Sydney (new)

Sydney | 107 comments me too

message 4: by Molly (new)

Molly (daleksinwonderland) | 207 comments Thalia. And Clarisse. And Tyson.

message 5: by Iriana (new)

Iriana (ibalbian) I think there should be a new movie, but how are they going to bring characters they left out? That's my questions. I think they are really good minor characters.

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 163 comments I don't want a second movie. The first was awful.. AND THE FIRST MOVIES ARE THE BEST!!!

message 7: by Molly (new)

Molly (daleksinwonderland) | 207 comments I thought the first was epic. Well, I say everything's epic...

message 8: by James (new)

James james James | 30 comments i think there should be a 2nd movie

message 9: by Iriana (new)

Iriana (ibalbian) ♫♥Selena♥♫ wrote: "I don't want a second movie. The first was awful.. AND THE FIRST MOVIES ARE THE BEST!!!"

I agree. But I still want to see it. I love seeing thing that I read about.

message 10: by Muna (new)

Muna (moongloom09) | 32 comments Me too. My favorite book is supposed to come out this year. It's called Maximum Ride. Check it out.

message 11: by Diana (new)

Diana they could make up there own version without bringing in the characters they left out of the first. but then it would really be awful.

message 12: by James (new)

James james James | 30 comments the movies already in progress it should come out in 2012

message 13: by Tigerlily (new)

Tigerlily | 26 comments I don't know wheather to scream or....scream....
Is this a good thing or not?

message 14: by Abby2nd (new)

Abby2nd | 20 comments i think if you havent read the book the movies cool if u have it sucks!

message 15: by iPetim (new)

iPetim | 3 comments Abby wrote: "i think if you havent read the book the movies cool if u have it sucks!"

i totally agree! if you have no idea what the book is all about then the movie seems good. but if you've read it before watching it, disappointments might come along unexpectedly. to be honest, the movie was good but was missing depth because it obviously left out ALOT of important things. good thing Logan Lerman is like "the perfect Percy Jackson" look-a-like. he suits him well.

message 16: by Brianne (new)

Brianne (iliketoreadbooks) | 42 comments how are they going to make it if the gods have a rule where they can't see their children?

message 17: by Misty (new)

Misty (middylou) Yeah, they totally ruined the Luke storyline for the rest of the movies.

message 18: by Muna (new)

Muna (moongloom09) | 32 comments Agreed.

message 19: by Fox (new)

Fox  (kitsune-haku) I think they should definetly make a second one

message 20: by Molly (new)

Molly (daleksinwonderland) | 207 comments I think they should die.
Heh. Sorry.

message 21: by Brianne (new)

Brianne (iliketoreadbooks) | 42 comments ya, luke's too black and white

there's no way there's going to be a titan's curse
with no mention of kronos.

message 22: by Fox (new)

Fox  (kitsune-haku) Molly wrote: "I think they should die.
Heh. Sorry."

Who should die?

message 23: by === (new)

=== | 48 comments Molly wrote: "I thought the first was epic. Well, I say everything's epic..."

you kidding me? the firs movie sucked balls

message 24: by Brianne (new)

Brianne (iliketoreadbooks) | 42 comments well, it wasn't bad, it was just not GOOD.

message 25: by Danyon (new)

Danyon (evergrand) | 14 comments Their cannot be a sea of monsters movie. I don't care what they do but without the characters they did'nt put in it's impossible... like Clarisse for instance. even if they do make it i'm not going to see it.... it's Harry Potter all over again. "sniffle"

message 26: by Fox (new)

Fox  (kitsune-haku) Danyon wrote: "Their cannot be a sea of monsters movie. I don't care what they do but without the characters they did'nt put in it's impossible... like Clarisse for instance. even if they do make it i'm not going..."

WOAH WOAH WOAH!!!!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS HARRY POTTER ALL OVER AGAIN!! THOSE MOVIES ARE F!@#$% AWESOME!!

message 27: by Brianne (new)

Brianne (iliketoreadbooks) | 42 comments Annabeth (Kayla) wrote: "Think of the movie as something separate from the book... I was angry too about how it turned out... BUT I'M DEFINETLY NOT GOING TO SEE SEA OF MONSTERS IF IT COMES OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

ya, it's just not the same story.

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 163 comments uhhh.. I just wanna see Tyson

message 29: by Brianne (new)

Brianne (iliketoreadbooks) | 42 comments me too. i luv tyson.

message 30: by Danyon (new)

Danyon (evergrand) | 14 comments Compared to the books harry Porter is the same as lightning thief in my opinion

message 31: by Danyon (new)

Danyon (evergrand) | 14 comments Porter. lol. sorry for that

message 32: by Tigerlily (new)

Tigerlily | 26 comments Brianne wrote: "me too. i luv tyson."

They definitely have to put in Tyson. Peanut Butter!

message 33: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) mm :)

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 163 comments WHOO!!!

rawr.. I'm so tired.. hahaha

message 35: by Molly (new)

Molly (daleksinwonderland) | 207 comments Kitsnake wrote: "Molly wrote: "I think they should die.
Heh. Sorry."

Who should die?"

The movie people. For making it so BAAAAAD.

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 163 comments i know, right? Man....

message 37: by Brianne (new)

Brianne (iliketoreadbooks) | 42 comments zues will give them their justice

Amelia, free market Puritan (aeimaginer12) ohhh geez I hope there's not going to be one... I bet there will be, but I hope not!
*goes off to cry*
They seriously ruined one of my favorite series! Geez, if only the Great Peter Jackson had made the films! He would have seen things done right!

message 39: by Brianne (new)

Brianne (iliketoreadbooks) | 42 comments i heard they're making it into a trilogy.

message 40: by Grace (new)

Grace The movie was really good AS A MOVIE
Following the books it was awful
but it was pretty funny

message 41: by Brianne (new)

Brianne (iliketoreadbooks) | 42 comments ya, it was hilarious.

message 42: by Noel (new)

Noel Stutz | 2 comments James wrote: "the movies already in progress it should come out in 2012"

the world gonna end so it should be before dec.

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 163 comments Ah-haha..

Wait..

WHAT?????

message 44: by Noel (new)

Noel Stutz | 2 comments the worlds gonna end in 2012 Dec. so we need the movie to come out before then .

message 45: by Danyon (new)

Danyon (evergrand) | 14 comments the world will most likely NOT gonna end in 2012. no one can know when it'll happen.

message 46: by Diana (last edited Mar 19, 2010 12:11PM) (new)

Diana or if it will..................

message 47: by Cristina (new)

Cristina | 3 comments Well ithink that the world will end anyway i also think that they ruined the first movie and they better not make the other books into movies btw i am still reading the series i used to hate reading but when i finished the first book i couldn't stop reading!! Hey i wanted to see tyson too!! PERCY IS SOO CUTE IN THE FIRST MOVIE!!!! WHO AGREES I FORGOT HOW TO SPELL!!!

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 163 comments I agree that you forgot how to spell!!! ^^

Percy, AKA Logan Lerman, is.. weird. I LOVE his giggle.

message 49: by Danyon (new)

Danyon (evergrand) | 14 comments I hope this forum doesn't turn into a 2012/religion conversation. lol.

message 50: by Vernie (new)

Vernie | 4 comments i havent gotten to see the first movie yet. so many people have told me that it was really good but others have said that it was a huge dissapointment. do u guys think i should go watch it?

« previous 1 3