Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Totally Off Topic > Briggs and Mead

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Bair-Epps | 725 comments On March 30th Briggs has Silver Borne (Mercedes Thompson, #5) coming out and Mead has Succubus Shadows. My two favorite authors! Not to mention Changeless also! What are you all going to read first? I'm in a panic and it's a month away.

message 2: by Christie (last edited Feb 18, 2010 08:00PM) (new)

Christie (cibarra) I plan to read Silver Borne and then Succubs Shadows :)

message 3: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Bair-Epps | 725 comments I'm thinking I'm going to read a chapter in one and then the other and keep alternating

message 4: by The Flooze (new)

The Flooze (the_flooze) | 1593 comments Definitely Changeless first. Carriger was my favorite newbie last year.

Then Briggs because I need some Adam in my life. I've missed him.

I'm afraid of the new Georgina book! The character lost a good amount of my respect with all her angsty nonsense.

message 5: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Bair-Epps | 725 comments Since it will be a long....... time for any of them to come out with the next I might take my time.

message 6: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda (helpmerhonda72) Succubus Blues, I haven't read any of Briggs books yet.

message 7: by Lola (new)

Lola | 2 comments I'm leaning on Succubus Blues - can't wait for things happening with Roman! Although, I guess I'll be reading Silver Borne first since the characters interest me more. Adam and Sam....

message 8: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Bair-Epps | 725 comments so many men, so little time

message 9: by Leslie (new)

Leslie (funlovinlady) | 138 comments Succubus Shadows!!!!!

message 10: by Angela (new)

Angela | 20 comments Silver Borne for sure, I'm so excited! I haven't gotten into Richelle Mead yet ... soon :)

message 11: by Rhonda (last edited Feb 28, 2010 07:12PM) (new)

Rhonda (helpmerhonda72) I'm starting the Mercy Thompson series next. They're on the way from Amazon. I just started the Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost. I'm looking forward to reading Briggs, these will be the first.

message 12: by Angela (new)

Angela | 20 comments Mercy Thompson is one of my absolute fave series

message 13: by Ellice (new)

Ellice Oh (satanlovesme) MEAD all the way she has the succubus book's and all the V.A book's she ROCK'S love her!!

message 14: by Ellice (new)

Ellice Oh (satanlovesme) Jessica wrote: "so many men, so little time"

soooooo true! and oh so disappointing but oh well *shrug* life goes on. (*L*) love my smile-y!

message 15: by Kay (new)

Kay (red_robin_70) | 18 comments Just finished Succubus Shadows - now have such a long wait until book no. 6 is out, I can't stand it!

message 16: by Leigh (new)

Leigh (llogan24) aaahhhh!!! Kay - i'm so envious! i ordered SS from Mead's suggested University Bookstore and i can't wait for it to come in. i'm doing my re-read right now of the prior Succubus books. i can't wait to see what happens in SS! :)

message 17: by Kay (new)

Kay (red_robin_70) | 18 comments Poor you! I was very lucky - Amazon delivered early!
Hope you enjoy it when it arrives, I'm sure you will. I'm really not sure how the series will end.
Tell me - are you a Roman or Seth fan?

message 18: by Jenny (new)

Jenny Schwartz (jenny_schwartz) | 97 comments I can't wait to read Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs. I've been wanting to hear more of Samuel's story for ages and ages and--isn't he gorgeous?

But if Changeless by Gail Carriger arrives in the post on the same day, what will I do?

Two great books, and not too long afterwards, Bewitched and Betrayed by Lisa Shearin will be out. And then, Magic Bleeds by Ilona Andrews [have you seen the Kate Daniels short story on her blog?http://www.ilona-andrews.com/2010/03/...]

message 19: by Leigh (new)

Leigh (llogan24) Kay wrote: "Poor you! I was very lucky - Amazon delivered early!
Hope you enjoy it when it arrives, I'm sure you will. I'm really not sure how the series will end.
Tell me - are you a Roman or Seth fan?"

hi, Kay - i really like Roman, but for Georgina, i'm totally, 100% Team Seth! :)

message 20: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneyk) | 17 comments Briggs, I couldn't get in to the storyline for the Succubus series, so I haven't read it. I'm hoping for a little more romance in this Mercy book, I feel like there allways missing some realationship scenes. I love Adam.